THEY'RE RETREATING

An article from a liberal Jewish globalist think tank. It starts as usual: bla-bla-bla, good progressive white liberals view themselves as individuals, bad negative white conservatives pursue group identities. But here's what they acknowledge in the end: "As the ethnic composition of Western countries continues to transform, it is inevitable that some form of white identity will seek political expression. This is not necessarily a bad thing—a confident, loosely bounded, and moderate white identity is a prerequisite for overcoming polarization and advancing a politics of the common good. "

foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2017-09-08/immigration-and-white-identity-west

THEY'RE GOING TO PRETEND TO BE FRIENDLY TO WHITE PEOPLE TO KEEP THE WHITE IDENTITY BEAST FROM RISING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True if big

don't believe them

"oy vey whitey it's okay to support white identity politics, just don't be racist mkay? good goy"

KEEP NAMING THE JEW. WE CANNOT WIN UNTIL WE USURP THE ETERNAL JEW!

This article makes me think so, I was a prkike last week, we need to keep white identity politics radical because the kikes want to keep it in a cage

We must get more radical.

They losing that's why.

with the memes at least

this

no encouraging IRL violence, ever, anyone who does is a KIKE

This is the biggest fear of any globalist kike.

I want to go to a Trump rally and fucking HEIL him so hard.

no dude that's stupid, it won't help us

we can be radical without being larptarded

He will kick you out. Because he is a globalist.

bruh im obviously not being serious. Once the fourth reich is established I'll do it. still too tabboo.

Define globalist....you can't

"I'm a nationalist and a globalist" wew kids, you got played hard

Globalism started from Ancient Athenians (Ionians), means open borders, free trade, cheap labour, race mixing (except from the elite) and slavery (metics). Kallergi was a Greek who wanted to do the same. Now its Soros and some other mofos like Bill Gates.

no. Globalism is literally the same people as Zionism. ZOG

Soros is controlled by the Rothschilds. You're jewish so that's why you lie.

Paul James defines globalism, "at least in its more specific use, ... as the dominant ideology and subjectivity associated with different historically-dominant formations of global extension. The definition thus implies that there were pre-modern or traditional forms of globalism and globalization long before the driving force of capitalism sought to colonize every corner of the globe, for example, going back to the Roman Empire in the second century CE, and perhaps to the Greeks of the fifth-century BCE."[1]

The only thing that matters is actively murdering jews in all areas of your life until they and the would-be authorities and citizen do-gooders who would protect and avenge them are too dead and exhausted to enforce consequences anymore.

Kill jews at work. Kill jews at school. Kill jews at the gym, the market, the fucking outlet mall. Burn jewish owned property and businesses to the ground.

Globalists are Jews.

Zionists are Jews and Jew sympathizers.

Everyone is controlled by Rothschild.

Israel is the Rothschilds personal Nation plaything.

Mossad is the Rothschilds personal intelligence agency.

>The only thing that matters is actively murdering jews in all areas of your life until they and the would-be authorities and citizen do-gooders who would protect and avenge them are too dead and exhausted to enforce consequences anymore.
>
>Kill jews at work. Kill jews at school. Kill jews at the gym, the market, the fucking outlet mall. Burn jewish owned property and businesses to the ground.
now this is a great copypasta

It's time we double down.

One if the biggest redpills (short of your neighborhood diversifying) is realizing that activist Jews will call you a Nazi as soon as it is convenient for them. Progressives have this expectation that Nazi-finding is an adaptation of Puritanism and they must prove they are not Nazis with their good deeds and words. Actually, it's unadapted Judaism, with Nazi signifying Amalek.

Pericles was one of the first globalists.
My ancestors controlled the entire known world and they did this without wars but with trade and knowledge.

>ethnic composition of Western countries continues to transform
thats a nice language for replacement and genocide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
I blame the Jew too, but i also blame my own people. Greeks are shadows. They are everywhere and nowhere.

kalergi wasn't a jew

Exactly.
He was Greek!

dam

It's too fucking late now, we know their game and the time for niceties has ended. No armistice, no peace, no reasoning.

wrong faggot, they think they are going to beat you at their game. Jews are using Mexishits/Nigger puppet underclass just like how they used the Peasant/Jew during the Bolshevik revolution. There is no escaping this, Dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed

can we bring back, or at least work in 80's and 90's slang. Ya know bring back some of those awesome phrases

Good, good.. Just a while ago they didn't even dare to mention white identity

The Jews are afraid, very afraid

bump. Ultimately theydont want normie racial collectivism for whites. You need to meme it.

Don't stop naming them. Be proud of your heritage and what we have built. Defend your peoples right to exist without shame.

bump

Don't you get it?

This is the next stage.

Where we are now - total hegemony, being eroded away.

Next stage - Whites are simply one power bloc among many.

Why would you accept one slice when you used to have the entire pizza?

they should be.

>ID: T++j7 (((Ju))) y
>We must go to Trump rallies in full SS gear waving confederate flags while brandishing nooses and screaming "SEIG HEIL" because """WE""" need to be more radical!!

Ju...

Fug off yid.

This proves kikes want PRcucked altlight faggotry

Do it my dude. Kikes and antifa would freak out

Too late. They've overplayed their hand much like they have done throughout their history.

No he wasn't... he was 1/2 Bavarian (From Hapsburg and Venitian Nobility lines) and 1/2 Japanese (his father was a huge Ambassador to Meiji-Restoration era Japan....

You are a fag and this thread is full of Hasbara/"JIDF" shill, a'la:
Fuck all of you faggots... it's coming.... SOON.

This is a fedpost.

If you idiots want to blame someone for getting us into this mess blame white women they're behind this multiculturalism meme. You don't need to look around to see that.

WHITE WOMEN ARE THE ENEMY

How come so many Jews are on this site right now trying to tell us not to worry about the Jews? How come jews even have a JIDF in the first place?

Because you're cockroaches.

And the """(((CRUSADER)))""" whose last 3 ID charachters phonetically spell

>Jewy

^^this yid^^
Kikes and Turks love that Crusader flag... Leafs love the BLM flag and the "Libertarian" flag... sometimes commie but not as much. That and Nazbol are usually leftypol posting retardedly but unironically

Here's a rational thought

Holy shit

I didn't know Assad had blue eyes.

So he's European then???

I use a meme flag because I'm behind 7 proxies and itll be a fucking leaf. Nobody wants to be a fucking leaf.

Bro arabs are more white than Jews.

How can you be Arab and have blue eyes?

vs

pic related courtesy of A. Wyatt Mann (Nick Bougas)

He's not European but he is of actual "Aryan" (that does not mean "Nordic" btw)... he's an Allawite (of Persian stock... like Iranians)

Arabs are like the Indian-Mexicans of the Midde East... nigger tier.

Just spent all night asking questions to a local Italian about his ideas and answers to certain (((questions))) keeping in mind his answers I expect a knock on the door any moment now.

Right wing white men always talks about saving the white race and saving white women. They always worship the ground white women walk on. Why? What have white women done to save themselves? Nothing. There are outliers here and there, but they are just that. Outliers. The average white woman not only disagrees with the concept of "saving the white race" but outright supports the destruction of the white race. White heterosexual men to them are either an evil which needs to be destroyed or sissified and controlled to aid them in their Jewish master's quest to destroy white men. So why do you worship white women? Why do you think they're worth saving? Wanting to "save" white women is the same as a herd of sheep protesting the removal of a pack of wolves that has done nothing but feast on them. If western civilization is going to survive, white women need to be destroyed. They aren't just being "fooled by the Jews."
They were always the first to betray the side that seemed to be losing.
They have always wanted liberalization of the West.
They have always supported "equal rights" for nonwhites.
They have always supported mass immigration to the west.
They have always wanted higher taxes.
They have always wanted a bigger, more intrusive central government.
They have always been the enemy of the white man and everything he stands for.

Because Arabs arent fucking niggers.

Not a lot of people blame themselves, though, eh friendo.

It just blows my mind how evil this is

>White people maybe deserve an identity, maybe

>anything wrong with my race is a jew conspiracy
>my race is too pure to be degenerate
our movement actually believes this

Oh vey

yeah.. check some of these pewdiepie videos, every turn there is still a jewish foot soldier continuing to push anti-white rhetoric as hard as ever

>common good
fucking commies

Anon5 was right

Pericles vowed to the bogdanoffsss

Yeah duh, what did you think president trump was?

>no dude that's stupid, it won't help us
No it's not stupid. At some point (maybe not now) we have to make our presence known and we have to get people used to the idea that we exist. For example. When the Black Power symbol first appeared, people were shocked. Even black people were shocked. Now it's a normal thing to see.. It might still piss people off, but they get respect! Sig Heil if you have the balls. After all, Hitler was a good man and people need to know that. Not the lies they have been told about him. We need to turn it around and put it right.

this! your SURVIVAL depends on it! Pic related is the future if you don't

(((they))) want this thread down

They'll try to co-opt white identity the same way they used feminist "masculinities" studies at college to head off problems with men. "White people are harmed by white supremacy, too!"

Jews are dying out

This right here shows that jews would cease to see us as a threat as soon as soon as we stop exposing the crimes that other races, including (((them))), commit against white people.

NAME THE JEW

FRIENDLY REMINDER; IT WASN'T JUST 109 TIMES, THEY'VE BEEN EXPELLED 359 TIMES