SKYKING SKYKING EAM ACTIVE NK HAPPENING!!!!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!! NORTH KOREA ABOUT TO LAUNCH AN SLBM!!!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

>comfy stream
youtube.com/watch?v=bJucmK9xI18
>youtube.com/watch?v=bJucmK9xI18
youtube.com/watch?v=bJucmK9xI18

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=11175usb
youtube.com/watch?v=DYEO_WZUGcY
youtube.com/watch?v=m25a-uHIDfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NK = MOSSAD FALSE FLAG.

ALWAYS.

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

>test
who the fuck cares?

fish are leaving the sea

THIS IS NOT A TEST SKYKANGZ ARE REALLY ACTIVE NOW!

>the daily NORK distraction
no thanks

its not the jews this time

>Hear Skykangz Live!
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=11175usb

see flag

Is it habbedin?

YES, MY SUFFERING WILL SOON END.

>literally nothing

>mfw my old vacuum tube Hellicrafters 30 meter radio can tune down to and BROADCAST on 11175 kC at 1000 watts if I want to...

Any tweets?

Please hit Commiefornia.

How many skykings we on?

In all seriousness how sad would anyone be if NK were to blow up a west coast city(all leftist shitholes)? What would you rather they blow up, Frisco, LA, Portland and Seattle. OR Japan?

best korea doing what needs to be done to keep the corrupt, bloated, rotting, and dying west out? yeah, good on them.

not happening.

They need to test them, and they'll make sure it doesn't hit anything. No big deal.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude.

>Cobra ball early warning detection aircraft
>no CobraBall memes.
come on boys, you can do better.

No one at all cares. Nk will never happen

This is how far your right wing propaganda has gotten you. Literally hoping for your fellow americans to die. Im a leftist, but I would never hope that any of my countrymen, republican or not, would die.

This is untrue

This. What the fuck were we thinking, guys?

Question....How bad is Fukishima fucking up NK? Enough for them to sperg out because nothin to lose?

Kim! Do it

I'd rather they would strike the heart of degeneracy in U.S than based Japan.

SF, then LA. Portland and Seattle will come to their senses once their feeder cities are gone.

>Literally hoping for your fellow americans to die. Im a leftist

Nonsense to read any further. You are part of the problem. You are the people that look the other way when republicans are being beaten and confused for nazis. Fuck you and your ilk. I wish you ill.

north korea has submarines?

Soon. Our fighting force takes time to prepare. Thank you.

Much doubt

FUCK YOU KIM YOU FAT GOOK YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS

Geez tell them to turn all the squelch!

Yes. Very modern design

No

This is quite impolite

they always have

Thank you for your gratitude

Please get nuked leftist scum.

prefer boiled dogs?

o fug

norks get fucked

skykangz. skykingz.
dem don't won be da answer tho
t. BBC

I'd cheer if San Francisco got hit.

>Literally hoping for your fellow americans to die.
We need a new Vietnam to start a draft and thin the Bernie Sanders supporters out by sending them to war and bringing them home in a box.

nobody cares my dude

do something about it

>leftist
Your group advocates for ethnic replacement, cultural destruction, slavery and white genocide and when you're finished with whites you'll come for Asia next.

Signed, an Asian-American.

This is good nutrition. Thank you.

Impolite

I hope the yield is big enough to take out San Jose, Berkeley and Apple HQ.

We are preparing a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. This takes time. We will have your gratitude.

They pretty much test H bombs and fly ICBM's over Japan with no consequences nowadays

Where is your "strong leader" trump?
America got cucked and is no longer a world power.
"deep concern" and "sanctions"
lmao

sorry americans but your world superpower card just got revoked... by lol Kim and North Korea of all places...

Really? Have you ever been to San Francisco? it is a fucking beautiful city with great friendly people. You fucking inbred idiots who live in the middle of nowhere have no idea what you're talking about when you insult these cities. In reality, I am willing to bet you are just jealous little fucks that you dont live in a great city like SF, or New York, or LA, or any of the other great cities. You fuckers live in the middle of fucking NOWHERE with corn fields and flat ground, with a gas station every 30 miles. Inbred. Hillbilly. Trailer trash. The very definition of human garbage.

i thought asians were smart?

I love you Kimbro

We have always had world power. Thank you.

You will die by your own nuclear facilities being destroyed. The entirety of your nation is chernobyl 2.0 waiting to happen.

What are all these 'sound of hope' stations?

Thank you for your gratitude. You will still die but I will make effort to ensure it is not badly.

Our facility has large shielding. This is not a concern. Thank you for your gratitude.

fuck me daddy

Sorry, but San Francisco is the breeding ground for degeneracy. It's the modern Sodom and Gomorrah.

It needs to be purged in nuclear fire.

It really won't go well for you, I don't know what you've been told but it's not going to be pretty for the DPRK.

Kim do an AMA please, make Sup Forums famous one more time before you kill us all.

Checked

No. By all means, fuck my shit up

>We are preparing a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude.
Sam pathetic LARPing Proxyfag douche. You really must have no life. Ever consider killing yourself asshole? Go for it. in your dead mother's basement pretending to be a nork.

what the hell is happening?

is the cobra still in the air?

same nk larp faggot. probably the OP

I bet Kim is a good poker player.

ON JANUARY 3 1951 AT 10:30 AM, AN ARMADE OF 82 FLYING FORTRESSES LOOSED THEIR DEATH-DEALING LOAD ON THE CITY OF PYONGYANG. ...

HUNDREDS OF TONS OF BOMBS AND INCENDIARY COMPOUND WERE SIMULTANEOUSLY DROPPED THROUGHOUT THE CITY, CAUSING ANNIHILATING FIRES. IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE EXTINCTION OF THESE FIRES, THE TRANS-ATLANTIC BARBARIANS BOMBED THE CITY WITH DELAYED-ACTION HIGH-EXPLOSIVE BOMBS WHICH EXPLODED AT INTERVALS THROUGHOUT FOR A WHOLE DAY, MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PEOPLE TO COME OUT ONTO THE STREETS. THE ENTIRE CITY HAS NOW BEEN BURNING, ENVELOPED IN FLAMES, FOR TWO DAYS. BY THE SECOND DAY 7,812 CIVILIANS' HOUSES HAD BEEN BURNT DOWN. THE AMERICANS WERE WELL AWARE THAT THERE WERE NO MILITARY OBJECTIVES LEFT IN PYONGYANG. ...

THE NUMBER OF INHABITANTS OF PYONGYANG KILLED BY BOMB SPLINTERS, BURNT ALIVE AND SUFFOCATED BY SMOKE IS INCALCULABLE, SINCE NO COMPUTATION IS POSSIBLE. SOME FIFTY THOUSAND INHABITANTS REMAIN IN THE CITY, WHICH BEFORE THE WAR HAD A POPULATION OF FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND.

This is quite impolite. We are an elite unit

>Really? Have you ever been to San Francisco? it is a fucking beautiful city with great friendly people.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYEO_WZUGcY

This is true. He excels at everything.

50btc bets you won't do shit

it's a bot

Tell me when you hear 4 skykangz
Until then its literally fucking nothing

You will be fucked. But not in the way that you mean

Kimmy is that you, you fat little fuck?

I don't understand bot

care to explain this?

probably shouldn't have invaded south korea then huh?

Leftists aren't American

You posses memecoin? In my home, this is illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=m25a-uHIDfo

Nukes in 30, lads!

Hello!

To be fair, NK doesn't have to do anything, they have already proven to have balls. It's the rest of the world that has to act.

>This is quite impolite
Who molested you as a kid? I mean, once amonth to try to fuck with gullible assholes, maybe. You do it every fucking day. You're a pathetic attention hooker who didn't get enough attention from mommy (but I assume got a lot from daddy/uncle) and now you are here, THIs fuckign desperate for attention. Is your mother dead yet?

Marginally accurate

>kim
>trump
>Putin
I would kill to play at that table.

Thank you

Sky king, sky king
707 over
Roger tango alpha Romeo
Seven delta.
The first will become the last.
Over
Alpha seven.

Kim daddy is funding some of his nuclear trade with Bitcoin shitbag larping faggot
>To lick a window in your house in turkey

This is also hate speech

Me too

Interesting.