Is it true?

Are we really misogynists? How do I counter the argument of being called a sexist?

Feminism is jewish kikery. Fuck jews.

Gas all jews race war now.

Of course you are a sexist. Each sex is good a different things.

I know I am one, how do I counter the argument though

How exactly is it an argument?

Point out the relative decline in happiness of the average woman since the sexual revolution and the widespread increase in depression/anxiety in the general female population.

> You want a racially pure Europe, therefore you're a sexist

Thanks user

I don't see an argument being presented

Woman's only purpose is to make new citizen for glory of regime.

The wise leader has blessed this thread with his presence.

Name 3 things women are better at then men other than giving birth, talking, and assimilating.

caretaking

>How do I counter the argument of being called a sexist?
Being called a sexist is not an argument. An argument has evidence and logic behind it.

if you get confronted by a hoe projecting her bitchery on you, just get your dick out, and start wanking
this

Tell them you're a Muslim and those are your religious beliefs

If they want to label you sexist, they will label you sexist. There ain't nothing you can do about it.

You know those horror stories about children from single mothers? How many have you heard about children from single fathers?

There are far more single mothers than single fathers. Besides, men should be out working, not taking care of the kids.

being called sexist isn't an argument, it's an accusation. you don't need to counter it. burden of proof is on the accuser.

>How do I counter the argument of being called a sexist?
There is a discrepancy in this statement, as many others have already pointed out :^)

Ask specifically what makes you a sexist.

>They point out what, specifically, is sexist about something you said or did.
I'm going to skip to the generalist argument because they're not going to do this anyway.

>"All men are sexists"
That's a sexist claim. If we take the claim at face value and apply a little bit of logic, we see that men being sexist is apparently the natural state of men. If men are sexist in a vacuum, then it's instinctive, and not learned behavior.

>"Well, men have to learn to not be sexist"
False. You said all men are sexist. Therefore it's impossible to not be sexist, if you're a man, and it's not something that can be unlearned, in thte same way that sexual preference cannot be "unlearned."

>"Okay, then most men are sexist."
No, you said "all." We're running with that. The ones that say they aren't are lying.

>"Hang on, a minute ago you just conflated sexism with sexual preference, that is not okay."
Yes it is. Sexual preference is a form of prejudice based on sex (much like sexism). Gay men tend to not have sex with women, and if they do; they don't enjoy it. Are you trying to imply that gays should have heterosexual sex, and straights should engage in homosexual sex in order to not be sexist?

>"You know what, I don't have time to educate you on this common sense stuff that very clearly went over your head. You're a bigot and a sexist, and you probably voted for trump. I'm wasting my time talking to you, have a nice life, asshole."
Okay bye.

That's how your argument will go.

sage for slide

also sage for sex-negative socjus puritans. Puritans used social shaming and blackballing members out of the community, just the same as these SJW cultist faggots.