Hails, and welcome to the /Pagan General/

Hails, and welcome to the /Pagan General/
NO SHIT SKIN LOVING CHRIST C U C K subhuman scum, kill yourselves you soulless worthless pieces of shit, you deserve to die in pain like your pathetic sand nigger idol, 'JESUS'!
Paganism means you worship the gods from the religion of your white ancestors, not the god from brown people in the middle eastern like christcucks who are inherently anti-white and worship ''jesus'' who never likely existed and was defiantly brown
>inb4 hurr jesus was white conspiracy theories that no academic would take seriously
>b-b-b-b-but christianity has family values
“If any man come to Me and hate not his father and mother, and wife and children , and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.''
Christianity encourages people to abandon their family and idolizes permanent virginity as the ideal.
''good goys be virgin monks and nuns''
>hurr Paganism is just anti-christian
You probably heard subhumans piss and moan about this. Yes, we do hate christianity. Because they are cucks that are anti-white and need to be eradicated by any means necessary, this is the most important goal of paganism right now, destroying all worship of jewish gods, the traitors of Europe are first on the list
Christcucks will pay for what they did to out forebears
Recommended watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw&t=101s
youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg&t=79s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hLTkfrf1ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PANFM4KWP8w
sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/pre03.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>definitely brown

no one care about your degenerate cult, Varg

>hurr if you don't worship muh sand nigger desert god you're a degenerate
Show your low average IQ flag, subhuman

Worshipping a brown man is the epitome of degeneracy. You have no place here, Christ cucks
Bump for Odin

If you have any Christian neighbours, I'm not saying slash their car tires (especially if he's a priest), vandalize/burn their churches, kick the ass of a christcuck and and do everything you can to be malicious towards them
Because that would be illegal ;)
But take it upon yourself to do good deeds to combat Christianity today
Tomorrow, I'll ask what you all did for the war against Christcuckianity, Judaism and Islam

I never understood how a board can be so retarded that it claims to be pro-white yet has so many christcucks. Obviously it's shills, something doesn't add up. No real white nationalist respects that christcuck shit

Hahaha, okay, I'll let you know tomorrow

>it doesnt matter that generations and generations of my ancestors worshiped Christ. The fact that the human shell God decided to descend as was aryans is more than enough to rebuke anything christianity has done for our people
You are a shallow person

You dont even know if your bloodline was pagan you just assume so. You dont even worship pagan gods anyway youre just an atheist

wasnt*

Sage in all fields

Is there any ritual I can do to renounce Christianity?

I'm sick of that sand nigger shit

You should like a leftist or civ nat faggot

*sound

What if I worship a pagan Egyptian?

Here is an example of a Pagan prayer
youtube.com/watch?v=0hLTkfrf1ic
You can make your own prayer for your own gods that comes from your heart, after all, Paganism is in our blood, it's a connection we feel deep within, it's not mindless following. Swear yourself to the gods forever

That's fine, Egyptians were white

Thanks, I swear to my gods that I shall never be a christcuck again
I will make a Pagan prayer

Get a 12 gauge shot gun and some 00 buckshot, put the barrel in your mouth pointed slightly upward toward the brainstem, pull the trigger

>ameriscum
this is not the thread or board for worshipping sand niggers, subhuman

>NO FUCK YOU MOM!! I WORSHIP THOR NOW!!! *Larps in the woods*

There is nothing more embarrassing than a fully grown man unironically pretending to be a "pagan". Good thinking guys, this will definitely save the white race.

An excellent idea

>fuck you Europe I worship a non-european who claims to be god now. *larps* as a kike in a crypto-synagogue

I agree, I wish that every Christcuck will die horribly. There's no fucking excuse for worshipping a literal kike. They think I'm larping? Well my hatred for them is very real, I would laugh as they suffer and piss on their graves
Paganism is my heritage, the real larping is pretending to be an Israelite

Christians are pedophiles and christ the cuck forgives them and let's them into heaven have fun with your fag heaven filled with naked babies I'll be chilling in Valhalla after I die a warriors death because heaven isn't for pussys

What the fuck are you on about, you are a half-a-sand nigger yourself brown boy

Christians go to hell. It's an esoteric secret of death, that your belief manifests which realm you go when you die, some realms are created by human beliefs, Christians are filled with so much subconscious guilt (it's impossible to die ''pure'' as they call it) that they end up in a place of fear and darkness
youtube.com/watch?v=PANFM4KWP8w
This guy kind of explains what I'm getting at

Daily reminder that pagans die before niggers on the Day of the Rope.

I don't know about him, but I'm not racist at all, many of us Pagans are just saying it's cucked to devote your life to a foreign culture
He's European, so it makes much more sense for him to respect his European culture first and foremost
I have interest and respect for some non-european, non-jewish cultures, but I will never put any of those interests before my own heritage

Can we Christians and you pagans not work together to rid Europe of mudslime scum?

No, the pagans are to be impaled alive, just as any Saracen. Their women burned and their children fed to dogs.

t. 36% spic,40% native american

Christians believe their religion is true. They aren't basing it on where it's from. If you have true faith, you can't just switch it because of the geographic location it originated in. That's what atheist/pagans will never understand.

>Dead religion of autism and closet homosexuals.
No thanks.

Worse part about "pagans" is that you're all just fedoras trying to fill the hole left from losing your faith through intence LARPing.

Not a single one of you retards actually believe in Odin or Thor. Kys

Paganism is on the rise, rising from the grave, while Christianity is on the decline

Rising from 100 morons to 200 morons. Wow thats double the amount! Nice!

I don't hate brown people but Christianity is white genocide: the religion, it's extremely harmful to Europe
worshipping a brown man (who probably never even existed) is just not natural for white men

WEEEEW Paganism went from 0.0011% to 0.0015% world world, totally rising!

Christianity will fall even sooner than the rest of your ZOG empire

Quality over quantity

>worshiping a brown man is degeneracy
>Odin and Thor come from Asia
Really makes you think

>inb4 "source"
sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/pre03.htm

Viking LARPers - how pathetic!

Not when you're arguing that your marvel hero worship is "rising"

>Christcucks will pay for what they did to out forebears
no they won't, you cucks won't do anything because you are not only weak, cowardly, and impotent but outnumbered.
not by Sup Forums standards
Semites worshiped Egyptian gods too.

autism speaks, you sure are leading the fight from you parents basement you pathetic cunt

Yeah things are so much more awesome now the fewer people are christians. Half the men are wearing dresses, half the woman are lesbians, birthrate are down, drug use is up. If we can just keep this trend up we will reverse white genocide in no time.

His ancestors were Vikings.

It is, but Christianity is getting weaker and weaker and only the bottom of the barrel of humanity cling to it any longer aside from your occult politicians who use it to control you

BASED PAGAN WHITE WOMEN
>image related is the main pagan larper media outlet
We should all be based nazi LARPing pagan cucks like Greg Johnson, amirite senpaitachi?

>I'll be chilling in Valhalla after I die a warriors death
Odin gets second pick, you'll probably end up in Norse Elysium, if you do die a warrior.
Also to make it to Valhalla you have to do more than die in battle. You have to die well in battle, that means at least a 10:1 kill ratio, and not a ratio of shooting up a church or attacking civilians, I'd say pick a fight with ten navy seals, if you win, Valhalla is yours, lose, well Odin didn't want you anyway.

Varg is kind of a stupid person

listening to him talk is a chore, hes not a scholar or an intellectual, he's probably not read more than 10 books in his entire life even after spending 20 years in prison.

Not everything he says is wrong of course, but you shouldn't look up so much too such a fuckin brainlet.

We don't need these worthless NEETs. They are completely irrelevant

Jesus was probably as "brown" as Assad is. And we even went the extra mile to always depict him as a blond haired blue eyed dude.

>weaker and weaker
You mean non-American whites are getting cucked and more cucked?
>meanwhile

Reminder that non-Christian whites do not breed.

Reminder that non-Christian whites are Left-wing and anything different is an exception, not the rule. You are not special for being an exception.

Christianity is still THE largest reliion worldwide, and it might fall to second. So irrelevant.

The reason its even declining is due to irreligion, not we wuz vikangs kids. And even still, these christians actually believe in God, crazy right?

That's how christianity started

Yeah 2000 years ago. For how long have pagans been arround again?

>America fuck yeah
>meanwhile: gets cucked by Israel muh greatest ally

More than 2000 years

Because based Canada doesn't of course

How many christians actually believe in god? Practically zero
Christians some of the biggest ''sinners'' on the planet
The lowest of the low of spineless worms
No conviction whatsoever

Exactly. Here you are at 200 morons still. Good job

Im a Christian and im a very bad sinner.

easy to throw stones when paganism doesnt have any standards. loki just fucked horses.

I'm not bragging about being part of canada which is just another part of the american zionist corporation, now am I?

hail

>Varg
God damn you autists are stupid, feels good to be a real pagan instead of a Larper licking Varg's boots

And thats how we know you're just a pathetic atheist desperate for a religion.

If you want to be an atheist then by all means go for it. At least be honnest about what you believe in
Christians belieblve in God, thats why they won't start worshiping Thor because of muh brown people

Reminder that Christians are cucked and are non-white.

better an atheist than a mindless christcuck
But I'm not atheist, what a pathetic attempt to ''discredit'' me
>muh fedora
Fedoras are still better than kissing a brown man's feet you pathetic literal cuckold

The fedora meme only appeals to the christians need for conformity
>bad fashion sense, how humiliating! he doesn't fit in!
pretty pathetic
Few things are worse than worshipping a fucking brown person though
you bow to a jew
don't even talk to me

thanks atheism media and their nihilism teachings, now we have to program people again and teach them the real Bible and what it says, maybe in some years if people listen we can resurrect society, if it doesnt get destroy before it

but people are waking up

Sounds fair enough

Wouldn't put it past a pagan

stop samefagging for starters. Now tell me you velieve Odin and Thor are real. And if you couldn't tell this whole time, I'm a fucking fedora banana atheist etc etc. Im honnest about what I believe in and am capable of seeing the world in more ways then MUH BROWN PEOPLE OOH NO

>so new he doesn't know what samefagging is
>elysium
>norse
explain. I though it's greek

Well you got me. I now believe Loki is real

You'd be an idiot not to
>ancient people are so dumb, I'm so smart and advanced with muh iPhone

He's probably referring to Fólkvangr.

Ignore the christcucks and post some good pagan art!

>but people are waking up
sorry but i beg to differ, unlike the faggot Christian larpers on these thread I DO go to Church and frequent Christian meetings, and I assure you the Christian youth in this country is just a little tad less degenerate than the norm , but still corrupted.While they do believe in Christ, they still partake in promiscuous activities more often than not. As long as this behaviour is glorified and encouraged by the media people will remain sedated

>hey still partake in promiscuous activities more often than not
you know why? because they are only there being forced by there parents kind of sad christians cant even get there kids to like christ

i believe it, but people are seeing it the way it's, maybe they see it but dont want to do the right thing anyway, that's on their own back tho

Freya gets first pick of the slain, she takes them to Folkvanger or people-field.
I'm sure it does.

if being a Christian were easy God wouldnt say strive and be brave

if you believe in Christ and that he did buy you with his blood at least you are saved, but that's just the beggin

not at all, its not compulsory to assist. I attend meetings and have seen the young adults (around 18 years old) and youngsters (13-16) and they do present a slight difference to non Christians and are often told certain actions (like going out , getting drunk , kissing girls without feeling love etc) is wrong, its like they are balancing on the edge, deciding which way to lean. I think they can be turned right, but they need someone with strong opinions and Im afraid the priests go too easy on those subjects (probably to not scare them away) and dont stress its damage enough...

could be, im certain at least 25% will turn out well, maybe its because of their young age (13-20,etc) thats the ages where they start wilding out etc, they should have proper morals once their hormones settle

Fuck Varg, hes a fucking pussy LARPer.

And yeah, Id say it to his face but he lives in pussyville europe.

You forgot to change your flag, m8.

>lmao I'm a true European nationalist because I'm a pagan
>btw 70% of pan-European culture and history needs to be destroyed because it's Christian

Oh fuck off, you total fucking faggot.

We aren't nationalists, we're Odalists.

>we're Odalists
that's reduced nationalism, idiot. Also as Varg says Odalism doesn't necessarily entail religious paganism.

Retards like you are the reason I am a right wing fascist that seeks the utter destruction of Nazis and white supremacists. I will aid your enemies in every way and disavow and ridicule you to the populace in every chance I get. You are literally the embodiment of the Marxist principle of the removal of Christian religion in the Western world for it's association with Nationalism and Soverign Defense that the seditious Jew has always hated. You are his crowning achievement in the resurrection of fallacious nonreligion and we will extinguish you once and for all from history, your white race superiors and colored mutt enemies together.

Odalism and paganism are complementary, most people on /pg/ are Odalists.

What happened to turn the other cheek? You don't sound so Christian to me. If anything your morality is more aligned with pagan morality (Marxism is more aligned with Christian morality), yet you endorse a form of Judaism to defend against another form of Judaism. Weird.

youre not shit retard no one buy your larpy shit.

>deus vult flag
>larpy