OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jJWcz
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Fuck drumpf.

The only thing that matters is actively murdering jews in all areas of your life until they and the would-be authorities and citizen do-gooders who would protect and avenge them are too dead and exhausted to enforce consequences anymore.

Kill jews at work. Kill jews at school. Kill jews at the gym, the market, the fucking outlet mall. Burn jewish owned property and businesses to the ground. k

I BELIEVE IN THE FIRST AMENDMENT AND BOOBS

MAGA

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME Sup Forums

covfefe

"Let them stay, they did nothing wrong! Let them stay, they did nothing wrong! Let them stay, they did nothing wrong!"

"Renovate the fence! Renovate the fence! Renovate the fence!"

"Let her go, she's a good person! Let her go, she's a good person! Let her go, she's a good person!"

He actually became Amnesty Don.

Manlets, when will they learn?

REMINDER

There are no girls in the internet. This is one of the classic rules of ancient Sup Forums. It obviously doesn't mean that we're all men, it means that no one is going to test you different for your gender IF AND ONLY IF you don't bring it up.

By bringing it up, you prove that you WANT to be treated differently. You want us to pay special attention to your opinion based on your gender. Ironic, considering that your opinion is about treating women equally.

Here on Sup Forums, we already treat anonymous women the same we treat anonymous men: with vitriol, snark, and hatred.

Trump got more votes than Romney in the Green areas.

Trump got fewer votes than Romney in the Red areas.

Do you live in a county where Trump won over people, or where cuckservatives reside?

No policies have been passed.

I'm sorry I want to make sure I heard you correct, B-O-O-Z-E or B-O-O-B-S?

not at all
t. Grandfather and father wear hats constantly along with myself and none of us went bald or had receding hairlines

WOOP WOOP

Yes! I admit it! I like blacked threads. And no, I won't apologize or be ashamed of it.

I can be your girl for you bby

Stop replying to them, man. That's why they post that shit.

DON'T WORRY GUYS, THIS IS JUST 64D CHESS

archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

THERE ARE NO GIRLS

ON THE INTERNET

>unintentionally making my point

~awoo~

Raise awareness that not everyone who immigrated under DACA even came here as a child! You can come here under DACA in your 20s, so long as you traveled here for a vacation in your youth!

FX on Watter's World

>There are no girls in the internet
Yes there are and we will treat them with respect.

Man I've rooted for Assange for so long, but seeing him act like a fucking chaser while defending Manning pisses me off.

I'm not replying to to inform THEM, I'm replying to inform others in the thread

I live in a libshit hellhole where the republican constantly gets less that 25% of the vote. Ofc ebil racist Blumpf got less of a percentage of the vote than old Obama lite Romney.

>putting the minors back to work

So if it doesn't matter then I can disclose my gender when it is relevant?

I we are talking about sexism it is relevant to disclose that I'm a woman right.

I don't want special treatment. You can decide to give it to me or not.

CNN: The no-boobs in-your-news network.

nice use of flag

See

>tfw no autistic 11 year old friend

>seeing him act like a fucking chaser while defending Manning pisses me off
He shills for that cunt too much to allow me to shrug it off as ignorance

Please stop posting about camwhores.

This. Well done ERPCY.

? Your implied point was that we are suddenly changing landed and now support the complete opposite of Trump's campaign promises. How did I price you right? All I said was that Trump has not passed any policy on DACA, just lip service.

Gender has no place in political discussion. Tits or get the fuck out.

holy shit boobs is at the same level as nigger now

Good to see that there are still normal people here. We are both human. Doesn't matter that I'm female and you are male

There are plenty of other places on the Internet for women to whine about sexism. We don't care here.

You know, I'm not a fan of DACA at all. Giving them any kind of special treatment sets a very dangerous precedent that could snowball into 30 million new legal "Americans". But it's a pill I can swallow PROVIDED the legislative haul in return is good enough. Of course this would have to have provisions in place to stop DACA from snowballing and ensure that the number of people who are given these work permits have zero path to citizenship, E-verify is put into place, and birthright citizenship is nullified. As well as more shit like the wall fully funded on the spot, and less congressional squandering of key Trump issues such as appointments, reforms, etc, and almost all of it has to come either before or same day as to avoid the reagan swindle.

I won't be HAPPY that those filthy spics get to stay, but I'd be sated

Oh sweetie, oh honeydrumpf, this is no proxy. This is the reality! We're here, we're queer and we're here to stay!

It's a man, you absolute retard. Stop being so fucking dumb and go back to plebbit you faggot.

>tfw you were the autistic 11 year old friend

Still mad Trump lost NV.

Your shift ended fed. Go home.

I'm pretty sure that if you left after visiting Disney World at 15 with your family back to your country, you are processed at immigration and they know you left the country.

I don't think DACA would apply to this.

>tfw Trump has everyone distracted with DACA and is just going to replace more people

It got real fucking annoying when he flat out said Manning wasn't a traitor.

Don't trust this map Trump got 26,000 more votes then Romney in MS and did better in all the counties in the Gulfport area. Though he got he only got 10% + of the black in 1 county and that is Hancock County Mississippi with all the military bases.

see
Christ, you faggots. Stop.

>female

You believe women are equal to men, right? Therefore you should act like it, and stop thinking your gender has relevance on any topic. It's just a social construct, after all.

Fuck you asshole. I'm telling here what I want. I don't care if it is appropriate or not

>You believe women are equal to men, right?

This. So much this.

I dunno Brooke's not exactly flat, someone did a decent mockup in response to Clay asking for t-shirt designs yesterday

>I dont want attention or special treatment.
begs for special treatment anyways

you fuckign sexist, men are the same biologically as women

Stop biting the bait, retard.

Traps could easily replace women

Wasn't that a segment on Dave chapelles show?
>How could this happen? A black white supremacist.

He's a big Luther

topkek

>tfw you were an autistic 11 year old with no friends so you couldn't have an autistic 11 year old friend

There are no NEW DACA requests, and THE AMOUNT OF DACA HOLDERS IS 800k.

Where are the goreposters when we need them?

Shh, I'm trying to appear nonpartisan

Roy "CT" Moore storms the rally and goes full 1868 RNC. Look it up

I know that feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg

Men is a disease

>Did he just call us niggers?

So how many days until the 40th "OMG ZRUMPGH IS CAVING TO THE DEMS AND BETRAYING EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR HIM" narrative dies just like all the ones before it?

Cuz they're really REALLY going all in on it this time, holy shit.

DACA is 4D chess you retards

Trump will give them amnesty while destroying the fake news narratives and he'll have these beaners voting republican for the next 100 years

Not biting bait and encouraging that sort of faggotry, unlike you. Stop giving it (you)s.

Somebody post SRS pics and redpills. That usually drives the cucks away.

>I'm a rich white woman, /I/ decide who's a white supremacist or not

Where am I begging for special treatment?

There is one nice Swedish guy. The rest is either saying I need to degrade myself by exposing myself or they are screaming I'm lying.

At this point DACA is only tolerable if it comes with forced sterilization and a massive head tax.

Trump likes Luther, and Luther is a Sessions guy(Also a McConnell guy), but Luther is still Loyal to Trump, at least in terms of votes. But Moore is just as good, and Moore in the senate sends a big message to not only McConnell and the GOPe, but to Trump as well. No matter who wins, Trump has an ally(Though Moore would be more likely to speak out against Trump if he wavers)

Couple of weeks tops.

>2017
>Swede
>Acknowledging difference in gender

You have to be somewhat reasonable user. That's not going to happen, our government doesn't have the balls to do something like that

>I dunno Brooke's not exactly flat

mmm nice

U U
U U

I prefer Moore. Any friend of the Turtle is an enemy of Trump's original, pre Javanka agenda.

she mad

Quick question; when do you consider 'America' to have been founded; Jamestown? 1776? The ratification of the Constitution? Or, at someother point?

Sweetie? There's no difference in Gender. It's just that men are sexist, bigoted pieces of shit who try to rape women at all times

Give it a couple days. Same thing happened after Trump bombed a Syrian airport. Shills everywhere were screaming WW3. Nothing more happened.

No one is sympathetic for Bradley, which Julian fails to acknowledge. It's always "right side of the truth or wrong side of the truth" with him.

>birthright citizenship is nullified
That's a constitutional amendment you're talking about in exchange for repealing illegal non-legislation. I don't see how this is necessary.

Unless they're Somali amirite