I am done with your Nazi wannabes...

I am done with your Nazi wannabes. You have no respect for other cultures including ANIME which gave you this site in the first place. Not all blacks are bad, some are chiller and more free spirited than most white people not afraid to be themselves instead of trying to conform to whatevers "in".

Me and a bunch of black dudes were screaming at each other in Washington Square Park NARUTO and SASUKEEE

You werent because youre tight asses who cant step out of your boring mundane boxes.

Stop being so fucking boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jJWcz
youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bye

The only thing that matters is actively murdering jews in all areas of your life until they and the would-be authorities and citizen do-gooders who would protect and avenge them are too dead and exhausted to enforce consequences anymore.

Kill jews at work. Kill jews at school. Kill jews at the gym, the market, the fucking outlet mall. Burn jewish owned property and businesses to the ground.

>ANIME
>NARUTO and SASUKEEE
Okay sweetheart, go watch some more cartoons while mommy brings you out cookies n milk.

Source that image on your way out too, weebfag.

go cry about niggers having a bigger dick than you faggot

umm excuse me, i respect anime.

take your things and piss the fuck off, we dont need your skank ass here.
Thanks.

Who pays you post this shit?

Racist Nazis are faggots.

This is strictly about religion. And they're usually too fucking stupid to understand.

>lol ur dick is small
Exactly what I expect from a fucking weeb.

Her left foot looks fucking retarded but it's just the angle.

t jew

it probably is

Shiteater Brit can stfu and visit a dentist.

Someone post the rest of the set please

I RECOGNIZE THAT DICK!

These are the ideal size breasts.

There's nothing more pathetic than a self-hating race traitor. Gas yourselves

I RECOGNIZE THAT FLAG

>lol ur dick is probably small
Weebs get the rope too.

I want to sniff those asian feet

Why do you hate Muscovies, Sup Forums?
They are not really ducks.

muh dik is biggur

nice feet desu

Come back in a year and tell us how you feel, now fuck off.

> pic related

>Not all blacks are bad
Please post source for this intriguing statistic.

What does Asian footpussy smell like? Nicely shaped too

This. She has a very pretty vagine.

Wow you're edgy now share blue.
Careful pleb human psychology can hurt you back

>that cloaca

But they are ducks tho

>has to tell ppl he is leaving and then remains in the thread
Not surprised you're a fuckin weeb

archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

who said Im self hating, I love who I am, moreso than I love you. clearly I do not get along with most white people being myself. I love white people but they reject me and my interests. Not all but most.

love that asian pussy

looooove that pussy from asia

makes me jizz in my pants

youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

i want to make some babies RIGHT NOW

Anybody got sauce on that pic?

give us the sauce

We all have deep respect for good anime like Dragon ball. It's a story about a superior race of warriors with yellow hair called the SS (super sayajin)

I've been in Sandniggerstan for a year

Give me some anime recommendations now that I can finally draw Muhammad and drink again

I really wish i could sniff her feet though damn, the smell would turn me on

STFU OP, we built the greatest institutions on earth, now the rats and the mongrels are tearing them down.

Is boypussy or pussy hiding behind that?
I can't tell.

One punch man was excellent. Light hearted yet still managed to have more heart and soul than 99% of the garbage produced today.

It's a female with a very nice pussy

that we can't see...

Your reddit spacing betrays you. You can't threaten us with your departure when you were never really one of us anyway.

Ever heard of the expression "Hate the sin, not the sinner"?
Well, I'm sorta like "Hate the race, not the individual".

There's great people in all races, but I sure as fuck don't want most races here. A lot of Asian countries have great people though, I don't mind them in general, but I still wanna maintain our Swedish culture and keep immigration to a minimum.