youtube.com/watch?v=frJqNBG9xAI&feature=youtu.be
alexjonesexposed.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/908937193804222465
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol this caller has been getting through like every couple weeks he's great

can we get a timestamp?

Starts around 4:50, I remember this caller came on one time Steve Piezchenick was on the show

He's getting through because they let him. Jews are the ones promoting anti-semitism now, they want diaspora to flock back to the holy land before the antichrist comes.

It's in the bible

>the jews
yep, just got there

memeflag lives matter

The Internal Enemy of America

by Dr. James Wickstrom

youtu.be/hQo6O8GjKJo

>Lecturing a man with two Jewish kids, a Jewish wife and ex-wife and a host of jewish sponsors.

But he never explained how he got corrupted. Trump just distanced himself from kushner and ivanka.

is it just me or does caller sound like a jew?

But Jones isn't Jewish himself.

Wow, that guy sounds completely nuts. Makes Alex Jones sound reasonable!

Just sounds like someone who might have lurked here or other places, and frankly couldn't handle it.
like if you remember that russian goy that snapped last year and held a tried to show the media a merchant he had as a sticker on the backside of his phone. He held his wyfu and kids hostage while on a bit of a psychosis

Kek, he went full natsoc!
His powerlevel was too high for even Alex.

Was thinking the same thing

This

Why did Infowars delete the videos they put up last night with Alex burning a MAGA hat and punching a Trump doll in the face?

Yep

We are all jewish.
Hitler was quater jewish too.

i agree with a lot of his points but are jews really the final boss? is there no one controlling the jews?

>bc yep

you're over 3/4 faggot. kys

Goy,

The jews are not trying to destroy Netanyahu or Trump. It's just another ruse on goyim. Wakey goyim

The caller is obviously Phil Hendrie doing one of his voices.

I think (((they))) have silenced Alex Jones, but Alex lets that guy speak and pretends to be stupid so audience is more on the caller's side.

youtube.com/watch?v=frJqNBG9xAI&feature=youtu.be

what is so special about the jews that gentiles need to pay favors to them?
why is it so taboo to criticize them?
just because they control all the money? FUCK THEM!

Caller sounds like a jew

Thanks

agreed

Alex Jones is as real as professional wrestling

The caller was an obvious nasally-voiced neurotic kike

"There's no Jews controlling anything around here." - Alex Jones.

Can we get an A E S T H E T I C meme quote pic of this?

Caller seems like he's trying to sound east coast jew on purpose.

here you go m8

R A P I D F I R E R E D P I L L S

definitely either a fake or real northeast accent. if real, i'd put it south of maine, north of nyc

>I will go to Russia and Israel

Both are Jewish, you absolute imbecile.

DA JEWZ

The caller knew too much for it to be just a troll I think. But I mean if he was then he was clearly dedicated to learning the "JQ" character

He is unironically correct (Idk about the anti-christ thing am a deist so), but the Jews do want the rest of them to return to the homeland. Why do you think Israel is offering the 60,000 Jews in Iran money and land to come home?

Nobody will ever replace Ghost. :(

Yeah right

>not knowing Alex Jones is a Mossad disinfo agent
>not knowing alex married a jew
>not knowing alex is a jew
>not knowing he hired ex cia interns

alexjonesexposed.info/

Guy was 90% right and Alex knows it, but he couldn't say anything. Why? Remember when Alex's producer walked on set during the David Duke debate. Yeah. Jones basically speaks in code about Jews with the word 'globalist'. David Icke calls them 'reptillians'. The goyim really know.

its a clip on alex jones own youtube channel?

>finishes rant
>"...Hello?"

This is leftist bullshit propaganda that uses Jews to look it more "edgy". lmao. you guys are pathetic.

i keep readin Richard Spencer is controlled by jews

but have never seen amt real evidence to show this

everyone sounds jewish on the phone

Another Sup Forums guy called Owen Shroyer's show (which is on after Alex's) about voter fraud and Owen kinda got pissed off because people already know voter fraud is going on, they don't need Sup Forums to investigate it.

Alex is 100% right you retard leaf. Day of the Rake cannot approach soon eough

This guy sounds pretty jewish himself

The real mission of the establishment is to remove the borders of our society to put europeans and americans at the frontlines of the clash of civilizations and the war against the muslims. To give them a taste of what Israel has to deal with and make their war for Greater Israel a war of their own survival as they rapidly become the hated minority in their own countries. They are pushing an agenda that will lead to war and genocide for the sake of Greater Israel.

This. Caller is being used to make people more sympathetic to Jews.

Same Caller from the old video where Jones says "what if I was Jewish"

Might even be an actor

The humble water salesman it's correct.

He's to humble to be a psy op from someone.

He's a pied piper. He's a fucking retard who doesnt know when to shut his faggot mouth and is perfect ammo for the left and the media.

jones has stratfor connections and probably works for various globalists. also, why isn't there a jewish flag? i want to post as a jew.

Same ((caller) from this video

Jonestein at it again

>no delay in communication between alex and caller

how does it make the average person more sympathetic to jews. alex barely came back to the arguements and it gives a platform to people to hear what the guy is saying then look it up. what he said and listed they did wasnt untrue. what if its a plot to make the jews look worse but AJ doesnt get blamed for it under the guise of free speech....

He sounds cartoonishly Jewish

Either way the guy is 100% right.

But when Alex is spouting his the Nazis run the world garbage and hires ((Cernovich)) and ((Owen)) questions are gonna be asked...

Oh shit Jones' face starts to tic when the guy says Jewish, he turns red around the fifth time
The caller is incredibly courageous, keep it up

That's an NY accent

He's been on past segments.... Jones trying to shill for Israel again

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s

>"They're aren't any jews or other groups running around giving us orders in here"
B A S E D

Actor or not whoever wrote that script is based

>there are people in this thread right now who fell for the jewish conspiracy meme

mein kampf

Caller sounds Jewish but a few do manage to break their minds from the covenant and realize at least partly the stakes. See pic related.
>See Alfred Rosenberg.
The rabbit hole goes deep, pol, hidden by semantics. Fight on gnostic soldiers. Gas the kikes. RACE WAR NOW.

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/908937193804222465

>1 post
>fake flag

Fucking KYS if you're reading this.

Brother Nathaniel on YouTube

It's the exact same caller from this old infowars segment

That's true

Alex has casually said on air the president / main producer of infowars is a Jewish guy. Anyone know his name?

>1 post
>fake flag

Fucking KYS if you're reading this.

>911

Speaks for itself, go burn in a high rise fire.

What's the source on Cernovich being a jew?

It's much better with audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

jewish CEO of infowars

it was his Jew producer. i guarantee it

what's the producers name? he said he's the CEO of the entire company

Sounds like the quintessential new york jew?

Good find. "Scott in Massachusetts" sounds more like Solomon in Brooklyn

SAME FUCKING SCRIPT. fake call. it's his jew producer

His eye movement seems forced when he starts taking about Jews and info wars. It's like he is purposely trying to make it look like his body language is telling the truth. The head movement also to the up left makes it seem like he's thinking too hard to make sure he did it.

>fake call

Why?

im so sad that this is all true. where is the real hero we need. Trumps not it, AJs not it... whozit?

Alex Jones not falling for the jews meme. Did Sup Forums just get BTFO or is Alex Jones a jew?

Micheal Savage WAS a jew, but does not practice a religion as of now. In fact he rips on Jews more than any other media host out there. Just a couple months ago he was giving a jewish caller shit about the Rabbi's sucking circumcised dicks, it was hilarious. He kept calling the practice psychotic, insane and unhygienic and the Jew on the other end got so butthurt. He also rips on Hollywood's Jews a lot too.

well it wasn't fake; as in the, phone rang.

Simple, establish trust.

The caller sounds like he has a stereotypically whiny Jewish voice.

mouth foaming stormfag makes alex jones look like a scholar

Im not following. How does having a caller name the jew end up helping the jews?

At the end he kind of find his rhythm and drops redpills like a possessed man.