>Minimal immigration from other shit countries
>Abundant resources
>Largest reserve of fresh water on Earth
>Close to Antartica

I can go on and on...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And it has those cute penguins with long feathers on their heads.

Patagonia is based. Been there once with my wife, on our honeymoon. Met a couple gauchos and she took pics with them. I think one of them cucked me later that night because he offered her horse riding lessons and she came back at like 2 am. Still, was the most beautiful place I'd ever seen.

The argies and chileans would argue otherwise

GDP per capita in Chile is 24,000$......kek even niggers in my country have more money then that.

How easy would it be to set up a white ethnostate in Patagonia?

New Zealand.

Give it a few years and Jews will move there and flood it with niggers

this

Many Germans did exactly that after WW 1 because of you brits.

More did it after WW 2, because of you Brits. Met a beautiful German girl, daughter of Nazis, from Chile.

Yeah... you might want to go to New Zealand instead. Cuz, you brits.

You forgot

>globalists and leftists given free helicopter rides regularly

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc

you have this though

Uruguay seems comfy hidden away there

Chile is long, LONG.

>Crosses your borders ilegally

What are you gonna do now chilean boy?

What? I'm just on holiday

Don't start shit and actually contribute to the country and you can stay. Otherwise get deported.

too bad it contains shit countries like paraguay and bolivia

The most American post I've ever seen.

Both Feminazis and Christcuks are shitty people.
The church here is full of pedophiles and is always OK with every dictatorship.

That said, we could use some working hands here, and redpills.

>Minimal Jewish influence
>Argentina
Choose one

Yes, but they are everywhere

if kikes couldn't do it the odds aren't good

But nuclear bombs don't exist!!!
the best place to live is wherever the police don't bother you when you're minding your own business, but you can still get nice things...

Other chilean says otherwise. You were importing Haitians.

>The absolute state of america

>0km from shitskins

>he doesn't know about the bunkers
Enjoy your nuclear paradise goy

>tfw retiring at 40 in patagonia with the qt3.14 and the children and watching the world burn from the comfyness of our secluded home

I agree with you but we're full. And yes, I'm specially looking at you, Colombia.

Iceland. Prove me wrong.

except Ukraine, in Eastern Europe they aren't so prevalent so far. Maybe it's because we're poorer (I think?)

>and is always OK with every dictatorship
ah well, the Church here in Poland is different, although maybe it's because Poland has a different history and if the Church faced a threat from the radical Left, it would support a military action too. The thing is that the radical Left in Poland was never a thing, and there were no serious attempts to wipe out catholics, even communists allowed the Church to function and signed a deal with cardinal Wyszynski, this was the only place in the entire soviet bloc where the Church was more or less autonomous

when did the kikes colonize?

And Scorpion's mates

South Brazil

They wanted to put Israel there.

One freedom dollar is equivalent to 17 Argie dollars. I have $5k in the bank. How far would 85000 argie dollars get me there?

I didn't know so much about argentina tbqh, but they sent this show there, with a fishnigger that was born there.

I must say from what I've seen it seems quite lovely, but there is a catch user
>Over 200 000 Juden lives there
200 000 JUDEN

The cities were quite clean and lovely

>wanted

Our country (especially our Patagonia) is being dismantled by (((foreigners))) as we speak.

I thought that the jews already owned like half of Patagonia, or was it Chile's side?

Penguins steal your fish user
Also they aren't tasty, stingy. I have't eaten any, but you would avoid that. Kinda like seagulls I assume

Sub zero drinks terere?

Compare the cost living and it isn't too bad. When you are paying €85 a pint and €1200 per month for an apartment no bigger than a fucking wardrobe in Dublin it looks a lot better.

Argentina is undergoing a genocide. They are systematically allowing the entrance of shitskins via "Patria Grande plan".

The race war has already began here. They kill us, rape our women and steal everything they can. Only that the white argies are too much brainwash with acceptance.

We are America's future if they don't turn the tide around.
I mean this very seriously.

Yes, but we will kick them out. It's just a matter of time. We argentinians have a fierce spirit and we are very nationalist.

Argie anons who was he? Pinochet tier? A legend or a commie? Is it true his party is still the largest?

Don't you have Welsh speaking areas in Argentina?

Argentina was doom from day 1 anyway the only thing you could do is abandon the ship and go to Poland or Russian and live as a bear trainer

fuck macri and fuck white people

si vivis en las ciudades no sos sudamericano

Yes. And we are what awaits every white nation If they allow multiculturalism and open borders.

You bitch niggers answer me. Can I buy a farm with this kind of money? Will I be robbed and murdered?

Daddy is home!

From day 1? No, my fellow. We used to be a great european nation, one the richest and more powerfull... it was from 1966 that we went downhill.

But we still have potential.

>buying a farm with 5k

ahh yes, the legendary Ameritard appeared

.000km away from europe and blowing pakis
.000km away from amerilards and nigger culture
.000km away from Pajeets
>>Safest place in the world from nuclear holocaust
>>Minimal Jewish influence
>>Minimal immigration from other shit countries
>>Abundant resources
>>Largest reserve of fresh water on Earth
>>Close to Antartica

Are you talking about argentina right ?

Minimal jews influence ?
MINIMAL INMIGRATION FROM OTHER COUNTRIES ?

ABUNDANT RESOURCES !!!!??????????????

Your fucking country is the bitch of the English since ¨¨The war of the pacific¨¨

Chile is the country with less natural resources compared to all Latin America (it does not qualify as a country with CULTURAL diversity or in fauna, gastronomy or flora)

And literally 70% of racist mestizos who believe they are Argentines and want Peruvian culture, fuck off mapucho of shit, your country will soon be a PERUVIAN colony if Michelle bachelet continues to accept abortion and LGBT as normal, the Incas a you will see more violaremos to his tribe next to the great Bolivian immigration

I'm probably moving to study in Argentina after i get my american citizenship, is BA still nice?

>Argie anons who was he?
A meme that went too far
>A legend or a commie?
Legend
>Is it true his party is still the largest?
Yes but his ideas died with him. Currently his party is divided but the voter base is still strong to this day. Needs a pragmatic leader who isn't insane/criminal like Cristina so they can sort their shit out or perish.

Yep, he is paraguayan. He likes chipá too

Fuimos la primera colonia!

NOSOTROS

I'm form argentina and I say chupame la pija

Peron? This is highly controversial.
I will limit myself to say this: his first government was the ideal of argentinian nationalism. Fascism, promoted european immigration, nationalized central bank, infrastructure, help hide WWII Axis veterans...

> Pinochet tier
Pinochet was a CIA puppet, as every military junta in South America at the time. Search "Condor Operation".

Linda arquitectura pero esta lleno de turros, las partes rurales son un paraíso.

This guy comes and slaps your girl ass, what do you do?

I guarantee 6,000,000% the next world war is in South America.

Thanks to you united kingdom

Oh those small southern provinces of Brazil.
Yeah they suck.

maybe if the chinks try to attack the malvinas, lel

I dont know what are you coming for, but I recommend you Cordoba, Santa Fe or Mendoza if you are looking for cities

Le ahinco mi facon

why
this should be a haven if shit hits the fan up there

Uma delicia

> Venezuela getting assraped by Brazil and Colombia
> ww3
seems legit

FUIMOS

Delícia S2

But those are the most dangerous cities in the country

Crei que la ciudad seguia siendo bastante buena para vivir, como son las universidades?

Yeah the only downside is that's where Chilean subhumans live

I actually think argentinians are pretty funny. Arrogant, but I like them.

Are there really no Jews there?

Not many. Have to check last census to be sure.

>Are there really no Jews there?
they literally own this place
I understand Chile has 0 jews though.

Evita las universidades de humanidades, esta llena de zurditos.

El tema es si vivis en una parte linda de la ciudad o no, Bs As tampoco se salva, yo vivo en Santa Fe y si bien hay inseguridad, no se vive tan mal

That really puts it into perspective, didn't realize how long you guys were.

Si, la UBA es muy buena, si te interesa una ingeniería, la UTN.

that's cute

REINAS

He only got the resources created by decades of economic freedom and the hard work of European migrants, made big ass public health and education spending with that and of course raised up the HDI.
But then he started to fuck up and was saved only by the fact that a dictatorship kicked him
>"if he stayed for 10 more years WE WOULD HAVE BEEN KANGS"

When he realised he have lost the popular support because Radical governments (from the UCR, Radical Civil Union, party) actually did well in office and the workers were OK., then he started to mass recruit lefties and literal Marxists to the Peronist Party.

>Marxists subverted his party
>Started a violent terrorist campaign
>Even tried to kill HIM when he disavowed them in 1974.

THEN HE DIED AND LEFT US WITH TERRORISM AND A CIA PLANNED DICTATORSHIP IN 1976.

And the victims of both the Junta and the lefty terrorist are numbered by the thousands, maybe over 10.000 which is a fucking lot in our history. Even children and babies were murdered.

Give us some cuisine shots, bros. I hear Argentina and Brazil have very good beef. I just went to a Brazilian steak house for the first time last month and I have to say that I was very impressed.

dude, brazilian beef is disgusting, what the fuck do you eat in burgerland to think that is good?

How kiked is Argentina tho?

huh?

I know you guys like to eat fast, but try heating the meat like this. Not with direct fire over the meat.

huh?

They have one the world's largest Jew diaspora.

Feels good to be white my white friend.