I've been in a media blackout for a week. What did I miss?

Hurricane Irma hit me hard, power lost for 6 days.I have not paid any attention to the news. Did I miss anything? Any happenings?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-daca-arizona-20170916-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8pVtnO5sq8
archive.fo/jJWcz
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia thing is dead

ww3 has started.

trump betrayed us

can we just please not meme here for a minute please, what happened this week, anything?

More interesting question what did you do without power?

prob jerk off to old magazines from 70's

Trump went full jew

Drumpf isn't our guy anymore. No wall, no DACA repeal, no honor.

Full scale race war. Get out there and do your par-

slept in my car most of the 6 days we were out. just got power back 2 hours ago. charged cell phone in car but the reception was god awful and was basically limited to text and phone stuff

source please

source what did he do

You aint jerking shit when you're sweating and dehydrating the whole time

absolutely this 100 percent. that actually reminds me that ihavent jerked off in 5 days, and i lost around 7lbs from sweat alone., probably water weight though. face is looking much thinner. i feel like i just got back from a tour in iraq. when they turned the power on here i almost teared up, those guys worked their asses off. fuck duke energy.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-daca-arizona-20170916-story.html

im just too tired to read all that shit man. whats the tldr version?

"the president moved this week to cut a deal — with Democrats no less — to block the expulsion of 800,000 immigrants brought to the U.S. illegally as children"

oh and a YouTube guy said nigger

There was a huge fucking hurricane in Floridia.

>source?
>I'm not reading your fucking source.

HURRICANE IRMA

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8pVtnO5sq8

The mayor of Seattle resigned for fucking underage boys

what city?
I was hearing the same shit from others in 941
Weird as fuck that power was disrupted for so many from literally a little wind, and then brought back up around the same time

archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

407 north-east orange county.

There was a massive hurricane
In fact, there were two!
:O

great post faggot

north korea launched an ICBM.

more hurricanes, Trump talking about possible amnesty and everyone is pushing back on it. norks fired another missile over japan. thats about it really.

based jap, thanks.

why don't you just watch cnn like everyone else

>cnn
hah, funny joke

You didn't miss anything. Extend your blackout for the remainder of the month. Thank me later.

kek

Here's a recap of recent happenings:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Though I may be a little behind myself.

>moderate

This is the problem with these jew academies, it's all just misinformation and outright lies.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/