Collections thread

Post em

Stitch that shit and downscale it instead of uploading a serious of pointlessly large images with ridiculously little actual information in it.

>ridiculously little actual information in it.
How so?

One image of yours contains a total of 14 volumes.
All your photos are blurry as fuck.

It's a fucking waste of data. It's almost all noise.

Are you a girl

How about scaling those fucking images down, bub?
Nobody needs to see your shit in 4K resolution.

>downscale it instead of uploading a serious of pointlessly large images with ridiculously little actual information in it.
What this guy said.

This is just this part of my collection.

Nice boxes.

An old photo, but the mountain is still there but bigger.

What does the comic defense system entail, besides the carton armor?

>Nice boxes.
Thanks. And they're all packed full.
And also oddly enough, organized. So all my Oh My Goddess! comic book issues are all in the same box, for example.

>What does the comic defense system entail, besides the carton armor?
Acid-free backer boards to keep your comic books flat, virgin material plastic bags to slide them all in. There's different sizes for Golden and Silver Age comics, compared to modern issues. At one time they had Professional grade stiff comic book sleeves made for putting in a loose leaf binder. I have my 3 color Ranma 1/2 issues in those, as well as Viz's first Battle Angel Alita and their first Lum monthly issue in them. I don't think they're made anymore, sadly.

Shitty photo, I know, but she's still in the mountain of manga books at one side of my bed. My dresser is amassing one, too. I need more bookshelves.

>anime limited
Hello my British friend!

1/2

It's a hard life for a British anime fan. Legally.

2/2 there's a bunch of Junji Ito hardcovers behind Sidonia

true, they fucking release 75% of their anime on DVD. Its 2016, get with the times.

Got Shomin Sample and Servant×Service after this potato was taken.

Waiting for Kuma Miko and Maria Holic v7.

Recently read Homura Tamura and Homura's Revenge. Homura Tamura is worth every last cent for someone needing a meguca fix. Revenge was okay but could have done with a little more polishing.

That sir I why I have a region free Blu Ray player.

Although it does cost more to get them sent over.

>you fell for the buying comics meme

hahaha my thuoghts

I want to pet him.

are those mushishi the jap ones or french?

I only started Christmas of last year.

Man that mushishi omnibus is just horrendous

yeah, the paper quality is absolute shit too. Cover is so fragile feeling

Needs more GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class.

>Berserk still covered in tape
You plan to sell it after few years?

>Mushishi
So jealous, in France they are difficult to find

I'm considering picking it up actually. Did YP drop it or something? They released the penultimate volume in 2014 and nothing since then.

Japanese V6 was released in january 2014, and Yen's in september.

Japanese V7 was released this february and Yen's comes in october.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

My shelf kinda sucks so I went with two row storing.
Hidden back row: Negima, UQ Holder, Vinland Saga, Blade of the Immortal, Dorohedoro

why only the 1 omnibus of Trigun Maximum?

>almost everyone have Berserk

>All these people reading ancient series from last decade that no one cares about anymore

They're not even worth selling

Can anyone explain this bullshit?

1. Look at Dark Horse's spines.
2. Calm down.

Got too lazy and didn't bother to take it all from my closet

also shit camera from ancient phone

Hello fellow swede

Shit quality pic

Could add one more there

>dat mushi

>Only one Trigun volume
Isn't the second volume out of print or something?

Anyway I recently bought: The Push Man and Other Stories, Tropic of the Sea, Dream Fossil, Goodnight Punpun omnibus 1, Astro Boy omnibus 1, Gits volumes 1 and 2, Franken Fran omnibus 1.

How are the Fullmetal omnibuses? Been thinking about getting them over the singles but I heard the paper quality is quite shit in them.

R8/h8

>zoomed out
>359x480
>terrible lighting

You're better off just listing them cause no one can see shit.

Pretty nice, are the pokemon manga actually good?

Not him, but he's got Dragonball, One Piece, Naruto and what looks like Bleach. Do you want to know more?

Not with that taste.

Thanks.
And yes, it's pretty enjoyable. Some arcs have some writing problems, but they still manage to be fun.

What else would you expect from a kraut?

I think you need Citrus and Barakamon.

Saving up the money to buy the rest of Haruhi and S&W, but in the mean time, here's my LNs. My Manga collection is an unholy amalgam of random volumes.

No Legend of the Galactic Heroes yet? I know technically it isn't a light novel but still semi-counts.

I got these as a gift in a crunchyroll box thing from a friend. Haven't even taken off the wrap.

My bank account screams curses at your name, user. Or it would if it knew it. Probably going to add Battle Royale if I can get my hands on it.

I was thinking about getting it, is the translation good?

They change names in jojo manga like in anime?

1/2

Don't have that much shelf space, hopefully getting a bookshelf later.

2/2

It's actually very good, I found no real problems with the translation, except of course a couple characters names being changed like Trunith and Bittenfield, that bothered me a little getting used to it but not too much.

Anyway, when you're collecting a large series are you comfortable with just reading a volume you bought or do you just wait until you have the entire collection and read the whole thing in one?

Nice but simple collection, been thinking about picking up Prison School since the premise sounds hilarious and the artwork cover looks quite good.

I'm pretty sure they went with the Crunchyroll version or something. Can't be quite sure.

Too lazy to take a new picture so here have this old one.

I'm surprised by how big the Orange omnibus was but really nice collection, any chance of What a Wonderful World going out of print or will they eventually reprint that in a hardcover or something?

I would read it as they are published since I've already seen anime and it would take like 2-3 years before they release all of it.

Yeah i'm a bit disappointed with the Orange omnibus cause it's pretty similar to the Lucifer omnibus which I don't like in terms of binding. Wonderful world has gotten a few reprints but nothing in hardcover, who knows if they'll ever do something like a hardcover omnibus in the future.

I'm always jealous of how much French anons get over UK, seems they have a lot more variety compared to what we get here in England or the US.

The FMA one's aren't as bad as people made them out to be imo. Kinda like slight-thicker newspaper, then again, I only got them for their cover art and how they would look on the shelf

Now imagine living in shithole which have 1/20 of your manga market

Dorohedoro chapters can't come fast enough

France is the most japanese country after Japan

>dragonball z
>bleach
>one piece
>jojo
>eva

kuso collection

get the rest of the book girl novels, you won't regret it

>Jojo fanbase has become as bad as the big three

Why did this have to happen?

The people didn't change. The fanbase just got new members.

manga

light novels

not in the picture: Another, Surprise of haruhi suzumiya, zaregoto 2, devil is a part timer 1, accel world 1, spice and wolf 8, book girl 1-8

>inb4 Nisekoi

Whats to the left?

Bain?

This?
Mortal Kombat Bookend that came with the Kollectors Edition

Ah. Cool.

Purchased Gundam: The Origin on a whim the other day online. Still hasnt arrived yet. Was it a good decision or am I a fool?

If you haven't watched 0079 do so, lots of people seem to be preferring The Origin manga as a gateway to Gundam since they don't like 0079's animation but it's well worth a watch anyway.

Oh shit, the third Blood Tendency is out?
Thanks for reminding me, user.

Yeah just a couple days ago. A lot smaller compared to the rest of the volumes.

>omnibus or omnibus sized volumes

Omnibus save money and shelf space.

Some of those omnibuses have no other release. You do realize that, right?

1/2

Ignore the Mario figures I was given them and I just put them there

2/2
Jojo part 3 and also some Jap Jojo+OP volumes behind berserk/vagabond and giganto maxia. Also Shield Hero vol 1.

>Ignore the Mario figures
Why? They're literally the only good resemblance of good taste in that picture.

Omnibus editions are the superior way to read manga.