Sup Forums Let's talk about God

I'm having an existential crisis Sup Forums. My time lurking here has opened my eyes and changed my mind on quite a few things. My problem is this. I still don't believe in God.

I just can't see the logic in it. I believe that Christianity brought peace and stability to Europe. But I think of it more as philosophy than dogma.

Also, I just took a 23 and me test and found out I'm 99.7% Northwestern European - the other .3% is "broadly European." So, I feel like getting to any ancestral, spiritual roots would take me down the path of Muh' Paganism. But I've done enough psychedelics to know there is something greater there.

So Sup Forums, can I truly be a white European crusader for my race and ancestry and not drink the Jesus Kool-Aid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c
youtube.com/watch?v=-BVx_INbbxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>My problem is this. I still don't believe in God.
So what?

Join a good conservative church with lots of white people, enjoy the friends and connections, get married, make lots of babies...

You seem to think this "god" idea actually matters. You don't have to believe in Santa to LOVE Christmas. Get a clue, OP. You're out of junior high now.

What matters to me is being honest with myself. I can't go to a church and fake pray to a god I don't believe in. Teach my kids to pray to a god I don't believe in. That's LARPing.

You seem to think church is about friendship. It's about worshiping God. I would be lying to myself every time I walked in.

>So Sup Forums, can I truly be a white European crusader for my race and ancestry and not drink the Jesus Kool-Aid?
Yes, Varg and Anders Breivik did it

Getting married is retarded in the current year. Artificial wombs are the future.

I don't believe in God, but I do believe in a "higher power" that is supernatural to humanity. Keep in mind I am secular.

Churches got it all backward these days. Every time you keep your word to yourself or another you're worshipping God. Every time you speak the truth and act on it you're praying. Religion is honesty, the universe is the church.

Why's that a problem? You ain't supposed think things that ain't real is real.

Where do you get the power of choice if you live in a physical, deterministic universe? Either there exists some form of metaphysics or you are just an automaton.

That is the logic to it.

You're masking this reasonable truth with the unreason of competing narratives about it. Once I understood that either there was something greater than me or "I" did not exist in any real sense I just started wearing a crucifix because I like the story. Muh Sky Dad is just a strawman. If there's something beyond yourself there must surely be value in trying to engage with it.

Damn, user.

I agree, that there is value in trying to engage. I guess my issue is in what form? Here in the U.S. it's Christian churches, mostly. While I think of the "higher power" as more of an all encompassing force, rather than a single Sky Dad. How I go about engaging with it is my dilemma.

If you want to think Christian and have all the benefits without necessarily incorporating theology in your life you can - just read Augustine -Confessions once or twice and pay attention, it's the Christian way of life / Christian mind.

Yet look at it if what was the case entirely, tho wait more decades until we find answer for that trough the huge amount of scientific research that came from subatomic particles...

Then the mind which Christianity brough to this world - which fundamentally tells you and makes you feel that you have a strong will, an infinite abyss inside your mind - and the aspiration to comprehend the infinite, unlock a lot of potential in the mind.

So it seems that the Christian mind for this species homo sapiens is more natural than the Greek spirit for example, now if in the end it all comes down to being an automatic show - it STILL is impressive... very damn impressive actually, think again he Christian soul unlocked modern life.

You need the gift of salvation from Jesus Christ to live eternally, otherwise you are tortured in Hell for a thousand years, brought before God and his host to be judged, and sent back to Hell and be tortured eternally.
I suggest you read The Holy Bible, King James Version.
The Old Testament is the New Testament concealed.
The New Testament is the Old Testament revealed.

Of course user.
You just have to understand why Christianity is needed.
You don't need to be a Christian yourself.
Believe whatever works for you.
It's your life.

I've read it. It sucks.

There is literally nothing more anti-white then christianity. If you believe otherwise you aren't reading the Bible. Jesus was a cucked hippie who told people to love their enemies, give away everything you own even if it kills you, always turn the other cheek and basically be a cuck.

God is real, not the Jewish/"Christian"/Muslim "god" though. God is holy and not a single drop of blood spilled by a mortal in the name of a god may be attributed to God's doing (though God may occasionally use mortals to spill blood to make a point).

youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c

Well then you're a reprobate and must be punished. Enjoy your happy life in the world FAGGOT

>I've read it.

No you haven't.

>No you haven't.

I have. I was one of those kids who went to church 3 times a week growing up. I actually read it close to 4 times. There were challenges and prizes for us if we did it in a year. I did it 3 times and gave up on the 4th around the same time I realized it was bullshit.

Then read it now that you're grown up. That the prophets are small men, trapped in space and time, living in a world that fills them with dismay is its great strength, not a weakness.

That and its exquisite English.

>Jesus was a cucked hippie who told people to love their enemies, give away everything you own even if it kills you, always turn the other cheek and basically be a cuck.

Jesus told Jews to do that because of the inconceivable blasphemy that is most of the Hebrew Bible. Regardless, there are divine laws for mortals - for example - you aren't allowed by God to go around murdering other mortals for worshiping pagan gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BVx_INbbxQ

It still doesnt count