youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jJWcz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M A G A

Predictions for 2020

In three years, Trump will have won over millions of people on the fence who bought the bullshit in 2016 that he'd be a tyrant/demagogue/racist/joke-celebrity-candidate/insane/etc. Because let's face it, he definitely isn't any of those even in Sup Forums would want him to be.

He will also add many Generation Z supporters who will be able to vote for the first time in their life. They will be a "Trump Youth" like how the 1980s had a "Reagan Youth."

The only ones who'll vote for the Democrats are the screeching, histrionic, violent, race-gender-sexuality obsessed minority, who are going to be a minority in every state except ones like Massachusetts (university students and whites who always vote Democrat, will *almost* go for Trump), Vermont (university students and old hippies, will also almost go for Trump) and Hawaii (minorities, will also almost go for Trump). The only strong Democratic 'state' will be Washington D.C.

California will go red once they're forced to institute proper voter ID laws. There are millions of Republican voters in Cali, many of whom didn't bother voting in 2016 because there was no point. New York will go red because upstate and Long Island and Staten Island are already red, and will go redder. There are also many people in NYC (the ones who aren't frothing at the mouth leftists) who will realize that Trump really is pretty decent at the very least.

and I'm making this thread from the perspective of someone who lives in NYC. I know a few who are already realizing Trump is actually not as bad as they thought.

And I also know quite a few people born in 1995-1998 (considered Gen Z by some) who voted for Trump in New York fuckin City

Yes those 4 million illegals trump granted amnesty to will vote for him right?

iguu

Fuck off Stan

archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

Amnesty
Paris accord
What else will trump cuck on?

I am here legally

reply to this post if you hate men

It's weird that Obama never did cutesy shit like this
I remember him pardoning the thanksgiving turkeys which did not make sense but beyond that he really was cold

would he have been president?
would he have finished his father's legacy?
would he have been a typical leftist tool?

Is that the most common pepe?

AMNESTY, SWEETIES.

OUT OUT OUT

>fake news
>fake news

>Ryan is the one denying it
looks like that kick in the ass worked

The GOP must be feeling the heat in congress.
They know they are going to lose badly if they give amnesty for nothing at all.

North Korea doesn't even look real in aerial shots

yes, liberals that conceive that the worst thing one can do is to be offensive, will let bygones be bygones and vote Trump

BASED KEK RYAN READY TO DEFEND US.

I mean, I don't really trust Ryan, but I also don't think a "deal" was made, especially the mouthpieces that claim one was made were the same ones that claimed they held Trump over a barrel on the budget

I wonder if /jp/ is mad that we are using Momiji and Cirno

>Paul Ryan

guess you missed some important news there fag

i'm not convinced Trump is being "isolated". he brought up antifa which the msm ignored at the time.

P E N I N S U L A R
C A L I P H A T E

DELETE THIS

>The figures released Friday are the first-ever Department of Veterans Affairs data on suicide by state. It shows Montana, Utah, Nevada and New Mexico had the highest rates of veteran suicide as of 2014, the most current VA data available. Veterans in big chunks of those states must drive 70 miles or more to reach the nearest VA medical center.

>The suicide rates in those four states stood at 60 per 100,000 individuals or higher, far above the national veteran suicide rate of 38.4.

>The overall rate in the West was 45.5. All other regions of the country had rates below the national rate.

>Other states with high veteran suicide rates, including West Virginia, Oklahoma and Kentucky, had greater levels of prescription drug use, including opioids. A VA study last year found veterans who received the highest doses of opioid painkillers were more than twice as likely to die by suicide compared to those receiving the lowest doses.

>The latest VA data also reaffirmed sharp demographic differences: Women veterans are at much greater risk, with their suicide rate 2.5 times higher than for female civilians. Among men, the risk was 19 percent higher among veterans compared to civilians. As a whole, older veterans make up most military suicides — roughly 65 percent were age 50 or older.

>"This report is huge," said Rajeev Ramchand, an epidemiologist who studies suicide for the RAND Corp. He noted that the suicide rate is higher for veterans than non-veterans in every single state by at least 1.5 times, suggesting unique problems faced by former service members. "No state is immune."

>The dataset offers more detailed breakdowns on national figures released last year, which found that 20 veterans a day committed suicide. The numbers come from the largest study undertaken of veterans' records by the VA, part of a government effort to uncover fresh information about where to direct resources and identify veterans most at-risk.

Dobbs finally got to Ryan

covfefe

Demoshit, right?

>Sharia4MI

Lol and thus the true purpose of pumping Michigan chock full of them becomes clear

Judge Jeanine is drunk or something holy shit. She started off okay but she can't even form a coherent sentence anymore or even knows to whom she is addressing. Good Lord.

>Nancy and Cuck Shumer were so drained for a win they took a "we'll see" as full agreement and a settled deal

W E W

E

W

shit right, my bad Vlad. Still still down to inspect our voting machines in 2018?

DO. NOT. REPLY. TO. THE. TOOTHPASTE. HE IS A TURK.

I started cooking again for the first time in weeks.
Man I forgot how good a home cooked meal tastes like.

Eat Healthy, it feels great!
MAGA STARTS WITH YOU!

Just stop insulting me and stop trying to degrade me.

>tfw you are a bad cook

REPAIR THOSE SECTIONS OF THAT FENCE!

The Judge is fucking fed up tonight

looks like a zoomed out RTS game what with those colour schemes on the buildings.

Practice makes perfect.

How will /ptg/ ever recover?

there won't be an election in 2020 user
digits confirm

>communist architecture
Just big block buildings that all look the same but with pastel colors for some reason.

commieblocks: not even once

Absolutely! They will all pay for what they've done to America.

How many times did Lou Dobbs threaten him?

are those massive tarps on the roofs? lol

The wall

>Pequeno Mexico

sheeeittttt

CHECKED

There is no reasoning with men. I am ashsmed of my gender and apologize on behalf of the other anons.

The real problem affecting the white goyim growth rate is the large boomer population. 23% of white goyim are boomers. Thankfully the white boomer population declines by about 1,000,000 a year. 1.3 million if you count non whites. It's funny 31% of people who die are non white, but only 23% of boomers who die are non white. Also the decline of the boomer population which could be seen visibly after the 2007 collapse has stopped the median age of white Americans from rising. Also right now the housing market is collapsing because of the decline of the boomers and about 70% of boomers are retired. Contrary to what pew research says whites will be the majority of the working class/workforce long after 2035. Seriously as of 2017 according to (((projections))) from 2012 whites are supposed to be 46% of newborns, 45% of public school students, and 50% of Americans under 18. None of these came close to being true.

Kimmy can't nuke CA soon enough

>higher among West Americans
what the shit

we should run with "CA cares more about illegals than blacks"

"in 2017 blacks still have less rights than illegals"

DON'T INSULT ME OR MY WIFE'S ILLEGAL LOVE EVER AGAIN

The more things change...

Good

It's great. I love cooking.

Hopefully one day I find a girl who loves it as much as I do

Remember you can go to Disney and get DACA after you come back 10 years later! DACA "kids" can be up to 36 years old!

so its war then.

All in favor of launching a crusade to take back Michigan?

Is that the 150,000 seat stadium in the back? I think there was like, 2 events of note there, one of which being a fucking WCW card

BASED TRUMP!

BASED MEXIFORNIA DEFENDING REAL CITIZENS.

I'll cook for you boy

If the last two digits repeat, President for life Mecha Bernie is why

Please stop mocking me. I know you are being sarcastic

I just want a world where men and women can live in harmony again.

Oh dear.

start with life of boris and foodwishes youtube channels. they'll help you out and entertain.

Neat. That means this will never even touch the Senate floor, since the House won't even pass it.

What, you dont know about West America?

Dictator Trump here we come!

>zoom in
>no cars on the roads
>homes smashed together
>no driveways or yards
>pastel commieblocks as far as the eye can see
That looks like hell.

I cant help but notice that the more Trump's 2016 campaign agenda blatantly degenerates for all to see and witness, the more the /ptg/ threads seem to become more and more heavily immersed in nothing but worthless anime 'awoo' posting. Last few months the OPs have become more and more consistently awoo as more and more sentient posters simply flee both the thread 'topic' (as if this isnt simply a chat box for cyber trannies) as well as fleeing support for the fraud that is Amnesty Don himself.

Carry on. At least its something to laugh at now.

I don't think the scheme of visiting when you're 15 and coming back on a work visa would work.

Do you at least LOOK like a girl?

Golden

Not surprising that they refuse to listen the federal government of the US. California is literally trying to become its own country. That would include not being beholden to what they basically view as a foreign power.

will check them out, thanks king burg

The image spammer shill is the worst of the lot