H3H3 JEWS OUT PEWDIEPIE

youtube.com/watch?v=GxHilNze010
H3H3 severes ties with Pewdiepie cause he slipped out Nigger. He and Hilla go full white knight to protect their own financial gain. Literally jewing out a friend because muh ad money.

While also he literally says nigger faggot multiple times in an older podcast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/grhqE-BgBtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>omg someone said the nigger word the world is ending

Yeah fuck these kikes

hes not even black tho

Why does he keep having muscle spasms in his eyebrows. Is he disabled? Tourette?

Doesn't hehe do videos with idubbbz?

That guy says nigger, faggot and retard 40 times in ever video

He has tourettes

>thanks for the latest ecelebs run down friendo, whats swift squad up too atm also? 8-)

he has tourettes in his eyebrows no joke fahm

Ableism coming from a leaf. I expected better of you. :(

h3h3 is a kike, so this is really unsurprising.

Glad I never followed that faggot

Why is he such a fucking faggot man. He always has to be the moral authority and let the whole world know that he's a beacon of everything right. I hope Sam Hyde shoulder checks him and calls him a faggot again.

>trusting the jew
not even once

This whole thing wouldnt surprise me if it weren't for this tidbit right here. You could argue that Ian is saying niggerfaggot to be intentionally offensive, but it's not like press was using the word in a racially derogative since

With jews you lose.

I believe in two things.
The first amendment
And
Boobs

Get rid of niggers and Jews. Problem solved.

>OH GOY! all those people are really upset about pewdiepie time to steal his audience when they start to leave him *wrings hands*

Someone greenscreen the 'Nigger Faggot' and we'll get it trending with 'H3H3 replies to' video's

>All those serious faces
>In Pewds apology video as well

Stop pretending this is a big deal.

>youtube demonetizes jews
>youtube funds alt-righters
Is google, dare I say it, /our/ guy?

PewDiePie aplogized so this is a non issue at this point. Pewds knows the damage the word does, and Im glad he owned up to making a mistake.

pewdiepie did nothing wrong but i really wish he weren't such a spineless nu-male though. He was in the perfect position to sue the wsj for libel, and hulk hogan the shit out of them, but no he just accepted his loss and moved on.

Wha a fucking nigger.

Serves him right for trusting a jew. If he thought we were kidding about kikes backstabbing everyone. He knows better now

He's so ass mad that even keemstar called em out youtu.be/grhqE-BgBtQ

i love how these jews sell it.

they make it as if saying nigger is like causing another shoah.

then they immediately say nigger-faggot afterwards.

His wife is literally some israeli inbred cave creature and he is a fat disgusting jew who hasn't grown up? Wtf OP?

who the fuck watches these stupid cunts? who has that much time to keep up with the hours of video blogs these fuckers create every day?

happening, get in here faggots

It only damages pussy, little, nigger, faggots. Niggers and faggots like yourself.

reddit: "h3h3 backstabs pewdiepie"
Sup Forums: "h3h3 jews out pewdiepie"
vichan: "let's bomb sweden and kill all jew"

Why are they beating up Agatha?

>more e-celeb youtube drama

this is the same guy who is friends with idubbbz

I mean at least when Jacksepticeye said he didn't approve of what PewDiePie said with the jew thing, he was at least being a consistent person who wanted to be inclusive to everyone and not be hateful, but there is no consistency with h3h3

He can run from, but never hide his (((heritage))).

Honest to god I used to kind of enjoy Ethan's videos, but ever since he decided to be a content Jew overlord sitting around on his fat beta cuck pepsi drinking ass I lost respect for him and his ugly lanky awkward Jew wife.

first of all he is a jew
that is all

but really he just said it the best, pewds is the poster child of jewtube and he cant be a nigger for the ads

Isn't it offensive for white people to be offended by a word which isn't targeted at white people?

This. It used to be some fun, innocent bantz, but now it's a shitty corporate drama channel like the rest of them. Not a single podcast nowadays without them doing "fuck drumpf" lines or defending some leftist cause while claiming that "they're not trying to be biased here". Never trust a Jew to keep their integrity I guess.

typical backstabbing hypocritical kike