Huffing ammonia and bleach mixed together will get you high...

Huffing ammonia and bleach mixed together will get you high. Let's spread it on Twitter with a hashtag that will appeal to niggers.

use hashtag #HighorDie

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Get-High-from-Huffing-Ammonia-and-Bleach?new=1
twitter.com/alberto_ammo/status/909245009815367685
wikihow.com/Get-High-from-Huffing-Ammonia-and-Bleach
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump. Good idea

new nigger drug. say wiz khalafia is doing it or some dumb shit about it circumventing dea laws or something, not that nigs care anyways.

Oh you fucking idiot we agree on using HighMonia as the hashtags

only white middle schoolers care about the law

No one dumb enough to actually do this is capable of sourcing the required materials.

t. nigger

bump

We need some shit like how it feels 20x better than LSD

niggers don't do lsd, that's a white boomer thing. we have to compare it to crack and pcp.

bump

Ammonia and bleach. They're both basic household cleaning products.

You are actually right, this is an issue, because we already have someone over at the Sup Forums thread making the wiki how.

good, they can die too

Nvm.

wikihow.com/Get-High-from-Huffing-Ammonia-and-Bleach?new=1

we wuz chemists

You have to act like it's the highest you can even get but have controlled opposition that will say it's dangerous and you can easily OD every time especially the first time to make it more appealing.

twitter.com/alberto_ammo/status/909245009815367685

mixing bleach and ammonia will get you dead, not high. don't care if you're trying to kill niggers, white kids can die from this too. asshole.

uhh... that's the point?

or weed. only niggers and oven fodder smoke weed.

if killing whites is the point you're no kind of nazi

Wiggers aren't white

>not the watermelonium version
i wish i had it

take down we are not ready

good idea

Hi guys, nice thread you have here.

white druggies will be purged as well. this is no problem. you aren't white if you're a druggie.

Ahhh that faggot again the b thread is dying, we need more supporters, and you the Twitter account kid take that shit down we are not ready.

>actions taken by a person can change his/her race
According to your logic if a white person can cease to be white, can a black person become white?

Tell them the shits available at walmart, nigga. Easy cheap high nigga pie

Bump

Taken down

I don't think I can do this then we would be no better than the soros monkeys.

ok

I just tried this now im higher then fawk. Currently talking to rain.

This is good but I fear it will be too much effort for some undesirables

I just gave a big hoot to my gf's cat, it's twitching the fuck out. This shit must be awesome!

We're falling off already the threads are dying we need new young blood to power this operation.

This isn't even a new idea you fucking morons, you're just rehashing old trolls from 2005 at this point

Soo can't we bring just a bit of glory from those days, we just want to kek

wikihow.com/Get-High-from-Huffing-Ammonia-and-Bleach

If they fall for it they fall for it, whether it's old or new doesn't matter as long as idiots believe it

Wrong.