Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Nighttime Bundeswehr Grills Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=Ouiq8Y2Vo14
youtu.be/ydPZRoLzu-E
youtube.com/watch?v=NrhJT98IoaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x0Fzr3xVnDo
youtu.be/Gcr6PTfTCf4
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/schulz-afd-im-bundestag-waere-schande-fuer-deutschland-a2218002.html?latest=1
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168711675/Langfristig-kommt-etwa-ein-Angehoeriger-pro-Fluechtling.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

covfefe bump proper

Target Christian voters who think the CDU promotes Catholic/Evangelical social teaching with this!

were you the confed who artfagged this?

Yes.

Yes, vote AfD and all your problems will disappear. Just kidding, you are fucked because AfD is a controlled-opposition Zionist shill party.

Good luck Germany

I hope for good things on Martin Luther levels

Translation please?

>le 56% white
I hope you get raped by niggers.

>Martin Luther levels
I don't know if EKD is even opposed to abortion man.

well, nice.
got the thing still open and accessible?
gefahr needs to be Gefahr, capital first letter in nouns (really looks better)
if you have umlaute, replace the ae in haetten and Autoritaet
de.wikipedia.org/wiki
maybe you can just copy paste it?

Um, yes, but I don't even speak German, so there's not much point anyway.

I just don't know German at all to translate.

There are real solutions that don't involve voting, then being a LAZY FUCK until the next election. Learn your own culture.

?? how do you mean, peace is gr8 anyway
if these are resolved, the thing is ready to go

Translation:

Looks like you had a lot of unclean thoughts lately. And now doing rounds on facebook?

criticism is hate
truth is agression
thinking is danger
authority is security

backround: maas, a secretary of merle's and guy in picture, released an orwellian internet hate speech law

Oh, sorry. I thought you replied to the English one with a girl in a wedding dress.

So you want me to translate it back to English? Alright, I'll get to it.

Paganism isn't the answer. Just make white babies and raise a good, Christian family with a loving wife.

no no, i don't. I mean if you want.
the orwellian stuff is good in engkish too, i guess
just meant to smoothen out those little details for the german market

Well, to be fair, the German market is actually similar to the American market in this respect. I should've capitalized all of those first letters of the third words. It makes it sound more authoritarian.

that's not a wedding dress, just latex fetish.

If you want to write in german really proper, you need umlaute,
ae, ue oe are special characters, namely
a, u, o with two dots on top of it
germs have them on their keyboards, but i suppose you can copy and paste them in from a browser.
if you find an ae within a word, chances are high it is written with that special character, although the ae form is still acceptable

tranlation:
> Waeren deutsche Frauen nicht durch Migranten- Fetisch und Mitleid abgelenkt, dann wuerden sich mehr deutsche Paare zusammen finden. Vielleicht hast du Glueck?
not completely 1:1 translated though

dat nails though

kek
german minister of justice larping as gay autoritarian cop in the states

come to think of it, this might even be better for the germ market

True but it looks enough like a wedding dress, and you can tell she's a "bad girl".

Then again, I should have probably embedded how she's suppposedly a "bad girl" into the text, shouldn't I?

So I decided to make 2.

It's way better than the original English one for the German market, definitely. A lot of it even goes against my Southern sentimentality, such as the "unclean thoughts" part, which to me comes across as perversion, e.g. lusting after anime girls

New one with the same pic but different text.

don't know, english ver. has agdvantage of germs going:
oh, look, even the amerifags are using maas as authoritarian rolemodel now
I see no prob with unclean, could replace with 'undue' in english version perhaps

Ah. I've actually thought about telling my bluepilled German friends that I think Angela Merkel is on par with Hitler to see if they'd go AfD.

that seems better texting to me, let me see, will post translation in 20 min or so

madman aproach

Good night, Kraut/pol/s.

The next days and weeks will be very important for all of us and our futures.
I wish you well

Hell, yeah, in fact, I've got an even better idea. Go post all my memes on Twitter so I can say that's where I got 'em. It'll be a laugh and a half.

Actually, it's got issues. I've got to do some text corrections ASAP.

Goodnight. I'm here to help.

Might be too long, but here's the redone version.

translation (freeish)
> Mit einer besseren Regierung koennte sich das kulturelle Klima verbessern.
>Ohne emotionalisierte Ablenkungen wie die Migrationsthematik koennen auch "bad girls" zu guten Ehefrauen werden.
>Vielleicht ist auch eine der neu erwachte fuer dich dabei?
think about the umlaut thing.
not sure this flies though, german girls don't like to be told they should become wifes, even if they eventually want it, pretty sure of that

Do you even live in the south?

Yes.

Understood. I'll make it anyway since it's intended to be for men to think they'll get a wife if they vote AfD though.

Alright done.

And no I didn't intend for her to be a "Southern belle," just realized you thought I meant that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ouiq8Y2Vo14

>der neu Erwachten
also umlauts

You didn't include the umlauts?

:(

id really love that with correct umlauts, in
haetten ae -> ä
Autoritaet ae -> ä
ah, copy paste should work fine
what grafix program u using?

youtu.be/ydPZRoLzu-E

This needs to be spread around.

no, umlaut copy & paste temlate
ae -> ä
oe -> ö
ue -> ü

Was KC really shut down because it trolled some deranged white whore who wanted to watch movies where Germans were killed

hätte hätte fahrradkätte

Oh, so no umlauts or anything were necessary. Okay.

Do you think it'll fare well with German men?

no, not strictly, but umlauts read more naturally to the germ and are formally the correct spelling

>Do you think it'll fare well with German men?
tough call, not easy at all
this
safer bet, will think about translation

I agree. It's a much better one than the original, other than the verbosity.

there is something in this though, i need to go through this conceptionally some more.
cdu is doing something very peculiar with their campaigning atm.They try to occupy, and with precision levels previously deemed impossible, all the areas they fucked up the most.
This is, naturally, done in the shallowest way possible:
> for inner security
> for families
- and thats the whole massage, no happy ending in sight
the 'for famies' i need think through with that meme

>> 141836684

You should check out the identitarian girls on facebook for some good inspiration. pic related

Sounds about right. They don't actually support doing anything to bring a happy ending, so they can only promote wishy-washy centrist delusions of vague improvement. Perhaps AfD can be postured in our propaganda as an alternative that gives concrete offers, while directly attacking CDU's "inaction" on said issues?

>Wie wir glauben, würde eine bessere Regierung auch die Kultur in Deutschland verbessern.
> Viele der in verzweifelter selbstsuche verlorenen Mädchen würden ermutigt, selbstbewusste Frauen und gute Mütter zu werden.
>Auch Männer würden ermutigt, die Verantwortung als Vater anzunehmen.
> Mit der Alternative für Deutschland haben Sie alle Chancen, Ihre Bestimmung zu finden.

we umlauts now, yay
rephrased a bit, put into tranlator to recheck

selbstsuche->Selbstsuche

completely cleantext for maasmeme:
> Sieht aus, als hätten sie zu viele ungehörige Gedanken gehabt. Und jetzt noch auf facebook unterwegs?
last orwellian equation*
>Autorität ist Sicherheit

*orwellian equation, when you know it's science

OC made for last Friday's thread

No one cares about abortion in Germany. Fuck off and take your American values with you.
>muh Lord Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=NrhJT98IoaQ

Not a single one of the memes you proposed has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding. Trashy garbage like AfD logos tattooed on women's asses may work among 'Murrican rednecks, but lame shit like that won't fly here.

Go away.

Get. The fuck. Out!

calm down, sperg
also:

Aww shit where have you been I had to fight myself all night through bait and shitshow threads.

Die Deutschen sind die einzig noch vernünftigen Leute in Europa.

>kekistani
Nah, piss off. Germany is nothing like the American South and we don't care about your silly 'conservative' talking points.
Take a hike and take your stupid forced memes back with you.

which party would hitler vote for?

>germ
>completely brainshat
>falls for typical leftist identity politics meme
>spergs in low iq autistics about 30x20 pixels on his screen
so, what supercool memes did you create and spread lately?

is there a full video of this?

Nordrhein-Westfalen must be taken from the Bolsheviks,Islamists and Bureacrats, spread propaganda lads, get AfD an honourable number for the General election.
NRW must be won.

Autistic Austrian, where are you?
The reddit fag keeps talking bullshit.

it is at 7:23 youtube.com/watch?v=x0Fzr3xVnDo

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

well the evidence suggest he didnt commit suicide and all the fbi declassified information says he ended up in south america.
There was a documentary on the history channel called hunting hitler(i think) and they pretty much without a doubt proved hitler went to south america

This video is bullshit. The real video does exist though. The video has been touched to remove Hitler's mustache. The real video is from Eva Braun's home videos. At that moment you see picture Hitler turns to Eva Braun and says: 'What are you filming an old man for? I should be filming you'. This was all taken at the Berghof.

This Video is better
youtube.com/watch?v=l41KoElGBPU

and that is to explain why a brazilian hitler is basically a moustache above the pussy?

Is the thread dead?

Any news on the shooting in Bavaria? Also why the fuck don't we hear ANYTHING about the suspect they arrested in the berlin Tiergarten murdercase?

youtu.be/Gcr6PTfTCf4

Spread this. Merkel is a lying cunt and abuses the "neutral" media for her personal propaganda. Also, 90% of people in charge of the german rundfunk are CDU members. Sadly this wont reach the her 100+ year old voter base.

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/schulz-afd-im-bundestag-waere-schande-fuer-deutschland-a2218002.html?latest=1

>Unser Ansehen in der Welt würde dadurch schwer beschädigt.

Fuck you Schulz

Morgen

They still need to apologize for lying last time.

>die Welt: one family member per refugee coming to Germany welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168711675/Langfristig-kommt-etwa-ein-Angehoeriger-pro-Fluechtling.html

Bump godspeed german anons.

youtu.be/Gcr6PTfTCf4 merkel abuses the "neutral" rundfunk for her propaganda. 90% of people in charge of rundfunk are cdu members. Spread this.

Das war die SPD mit Willi Brandt

Based newsarticle by N24 Die Welt
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article153059087/Die-AfD-ist-ein-Kind-von-Angela-Merkels-CDU.html

We are the future.

You mean...
Das hier?

Yay nazis aka Germans

What the fuck are you people doing

>be me 25
>start doing business school since monday
>all classmates are 16-18 years old
>all they talk about are some shitty youtube videos
>browsing 9fag all day long
>they are all dabbing
>everyone has one of these spinner thingies
>they dont even know any memes besides the most known normalfag memes
>fast forward to our first politics lesson
>teacher asks who they are going to vote for
>most of them just say "im voting CDU because merkel has been Bundeskanzler since i can think and shes doing a good job"
>teacher asks what they think about smaller parties e.g. Linke or AfD
>everyone just laughs about the AfD
>"AfD is a nazi party i watched a video of [some youtuber i cant recall] and he was saying that höcke denies the holocaust and that the party wants to kill refugee children at the border"
>mfw
its all over boys. genZ beeing redpilled is a fucking meme.

what state

Firstly you're very rude. Secondly you don't speak for all. Thirdly abortion is murder and lastly the CDU has many christian voters.

You have some typos and sources are always appreciated.

Die Süsse auf dem linke seite in dem bild ist sehr Hübsch.
Ich liebe sie mit alle mein gedanken und Herz.

[spoiler]Und vielleicht mein schwanz.[/spoiler]

baden-würrtemberg

>Mergl machtn gudn Dschob xDD
Scheiß auf Generation Z uezs.

shoot up the school

That is average as I can tell you as Gymnasiast in NRW, we officialy have the worst Schools in Germany according to a PISA-ressembling statistic, good education is only available in Bavaria and Ossiland.

The spinner things are called "fidget Spinners", don't fucking ask me from where and why they came , I only know that it is pure Cancer for the brain.

CDU-Normies can be redpilled, first talk to them, then Show them German YouTube Sceptical-Community Videos, then talk again, then Show them German Right-Wing YouTube Videos, make a final word and speeech about Mutti, et voila, redpilled.

I am one of them, the Kids I see won't even vote, if I could convince the local Altersheim to help me AfD would get 90% next time.

t.Dutch fucken

>Scheiß auf Generation Z
they will all vote CDU/SPD and fuck this country up even more. i dont know what has to happen for these people to change their mind. with how its currently going we are heading towards a big war.
fuck you berlin subhuman

just lying. and then the hordes will come because Merkel DOES NOT WANT TO STOP FAMILIES FROM COMING. otherwise she'd obviously openly say that she opposes it