How to make the world a better place for everyone

I've been here since the DACA controversy, this is the infamous website everyone is talking about nowadays. Maybe i wont change everyones minds but its worth a shot anyway.

First off let me just say that many of the things i've seen posted here about black people is utterly disgusting, and untrue. All of these fakes "statistics" which have very suspicious and almost all the time no credible sources. There are many successful and smart black people out there (one whom which is a very popular astrophysicist by the way). The actions of the extreme minority doesn't dictate the character of the entire population, period. As a Jewish man i've experienced hate practically every day of my life, but it's in my blood to overcome it, and i do, but its tough.

Secondly, just because someone's sexuality differs from yours, you don't have a right to attack them on it, let alone make fun of them for it. So what if someone is gay or lesbian, or trans? Honestly how does it affect YOU? Why not just mind your business like they do? But actively discriminating against them is absolutely crossing the line.

Thirdly, the antisemitism here needs to seriously stop. I've seen people joke about the holocaust as if it never happened, what about all the survivors? Do you think they're all just making it up? Have any of you actually been to a concentration camp to see the evidence? What have the Jewish people ever done to you to make you hate them so much? Everywhere we go we bring business and prosperity to the country.

Theres so much more social politics I want to cover here, but i think this first post is long enough, I don't want the uneducated to get intimidated by the word length.

Let's discuss how we can make the world a better place by first making ourselves better people.

Thank you,
-David

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138
archive.is/ukEc8
youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0
vimeo.com/232845595
ufile.io/wvhb6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who feels this way posting here, and i've been a part of this community for a very long time.

Kys samefagging kike

Wow such opression. I feel for you jew

Wow!! That's uncalled for! What motivates you to use that kind of language because of someones religion? Seriously this is EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

Death to dreamers

>0/10
Copy pasta from yesterday.

read some history.
gtfo.
sage

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we call ignorance. I can almost guarentee you that those dreamers contribute and are more American than you are.

Delete your shitty bait thread kike

Kys LARPing shill.

What do you mean bait thread? i dont know all the terminology here but because i want people to have a discussion here its considered a bait thread? then every thread is considered a bait thread. Watch your language! seriously! I just posted about why antisemitism is bad and there you go spewing it. shame on you!!!!

Get out
Sage in all fields

OH IT'S DAVID! I REMEMBER YOU FROM WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR "FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE" WHAT TO THINK! That was what, yesterday? Yeah, long time.

>What have the Jewish people ever done to you to make you hate them so much?
9/11 and white genocide

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

What exactly are you referring to? I'm not white I'm Jewish.

Those black and white skeletons should look different, especially in the leg area and face.

Are you brainwashed? 19 hijackers from afghanistan did 9/11, not a single one of them was jewish, get your facts straight before you spread propaganda like that, it's dangerous!

This board is full of a bunch of angry fucking manlets.

I'm actually 5'7 but that's not the point.

Are we going to make fun of people because of their height now? Seriously?

fucking kek not sure if retarded, or just a useful idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

Well on the issue of sexuality, homosexuality and transgenderism are mental disorders. Also if the ones who make the IQ test post race statistics and blacks are on the lower end of it so it isn't false, and mostly the holocaust thing is a meme because it was overly exaggerated by Poland to demonize Germany.

Just dropping a few redpills

you are all going to die

When will they learn?

>(((David)))

Okay guys this isn't kindergarden, use you're own words to make arguments not pictures from google, thanks.

Sage the thread, people, this is nothing but kikery

And what exactly is wrong with being Jewish?

Cutting and sucking baby boy dicks is a start

The fuck do skeletons have to do with politics? They aren't even real you faggot.

Do you honestly think you're funny? You post the same bullshit bait threads under your gay name every day, then you ironically samefag pretending to agree with your own opinion. Kill yourself

Literally nobody does that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah

How dare you assume my skeleton!

2nd

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138

Archived it for you archive.is/ukEc8

Must be OP's first day on the job.

Guys, guys, guys, it is soooooo simple.

We get rid of David and his brethren and the problem is solved.

Fucken provocateurs.

Sup Forums has jumped the shark.

I get it. I've lurked on Sup Forums. I've lurked on Something Awful. I've lurked on reddit. I've lurked on Usenet.

Trolling is funny. People shouldn't take themselves too seriously. Memes are funny. Some ideas just catch on and spread like wild. Anonymity is funny. People do crazy stuff when they're unencumbered by their "everyday" identities.

I get it. We get it. Everyone gets it.

But here's the thing.

It's really getting to the point where it's not funny anymore. It feels less like satire and more like... a desperate attempt to cling to something that lost all its value, mojo, and influence years ago.

Almost exactly like, y'know, Shia LeBouf. Which is kind of my point. Sup Forums is the Shia LeBouf of the internet.

Shia fucking LeBouf.

And here's the kicker. At least Shia LeBouf has a message that isn't total shit. I mean, I get it; Trump and Pepe are edgy as fuck. Sup Forums being super edgy and triggering everyone with their edginess is the message. But it's a tired joke. And it costs people in the end.
It increases hatred in the universe. It increases chaos. It increases sadness and loss and intolerance and pain.

And sure, you have the right to make those jokes. You can troll from sunup to sundown and that's fine. That's your message.
But like I said: that's a shitty message. It's a shitty message that hurts people. And it's not funny anymore. Hurting people isn't funny.
If you think it's funny -- well, you've got problems. And that's fine. Be that shitty person.

But I'm not going to be a part of this anymore. I'm not going to be a part of your shitty, tired, formulaic Internet culture anymore. I want my message to be better than that. I want to be better than that.

If that means becoming a "libtarded SJW" then so be it. I'm taking the blue pill and nobody here can stop me.

Wow someone is also named David? I didn't know that would be such a possibility. This is literally my 2nd time posting on here ever, the fact that people agree with me just shows you how much you can't accept it with that kind of response. Have a great day!

>t. dropped out of 201 biology class

I majored in political science actually.

Probably bait. Just a reminder if not : you are here forever now. Enjoy your stay.

This sage and gore/red pill this faggot. Never give him any (((you)))'s.

lol ok fag

>that pic
kys OP

the POINT is that we are all EQUAL!!!!!!

how could that pass through your head!!!!!!!

>Still believes in the egalitarian/ equality myth

We are all DIFFERENT, but that is OKAY.

First off, Race is good and diversity is bad. With that being said. youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0

BWAHAHAHAH

Samefag homo kike nigger lover

you know we know you posted a response to your own OP posing as someone else right? Is this your first day on the job?

nope kikes did it kys faggot kike
bollyn.com

Take your meds

literally no one gives a fuck we are glad you are taking the blue pill and hope you choke on it faggot

Your image is not correct.

The race is.determinable by the bone structure same with gender and age.

Further with machine learning able to head sexual orientation with 90% accuracy, it is possible detailed scans of bones can expose sexual preference.

>As a Jewish man i've experienced hate practically every day of my life
I'm a Jewish man too, and fuck off. You are not a victim. You are not special.

you are a very dumb fuck

first, just because the supreme court of the shitty USA decided that they would create the legal fiction of "jewish" race, doesnt mean it actually exists, so go fuck your blood

second, people are attacking us everyday by insisting that we entertain their mental ill delusions, when we have separated bathroom functions by biological function, and not the gender they wish they were. besides who wants a mentally ill person of the opposite sex near your children?

The world would be a better place, if you were not in it.

Thanks for the discussion.

>As a Jewish man
Stopped right there.

FUCK NIGGERS

the antisemitism here has got to stop?

go fuck off, and find your own play ground

us adults will discuss amongst ourselves what we are comfortable with, and you do not need to be apart of our conversation or be our thought police...hello 1984

First off you are a complete niggerfaggot too stupid to understand why we post as user here. Leave your name at the door you fucking faggot and lurk more

Secondly you realize people are not born equal. Not even by your own beliefs. Your pet niggers need to be helped out because of injustice right?

And finally about your joke friends ask yourself this can you be masterbaited to deaht?

newfag lurk moar

>racism
It's ok to be black don't be a nigger
I work and study with compassionate black people in the healthcare field. My peers were taught morals and the value of education unlike hoodniggers, there's a difference. gibmedats/ welfare queens are a cancer of the US
kid rock addresses it well as his first talking point in his political career
vimeo.com/232845595

>sexuality
It's okay to be gay so long as you're not a faggot
I'm a gay dude, I don't flaunt it. People don't need to know how I like to fuck people and since I'm allowed to and don't need to fight for rights that's all done for. Case closed. The issue is faggots shoving their gayness down straight America and saying it's homophobic not to fuck your gay buddy
I fucking hate the lgbt community pushing forward pedophilia and degeneracy. Straight people fuck other straight people of the same age and don't consume their life telling other people how straight they are

>holocaust
sure it happened, but it's been completely exaggerated and blown up to the point of insignificance.
>muh 6 gorillion victim card
you don't see Ukrainians grieving Holodomor with a much higher death toll or Japan using Hiroshima Nagasaki for leverage
the real tragedy is 911 and all the mess that ensued

OP actually thinks someone cares, how cute

Tl;dr faggot. Cliff notes or gtfo with your monologue

"Since the DACA controversy"
So like, 4 days ago? Lmao.
Preheat the Oven to 375

So the FBI, Census Bureau, and Center for Disease Control are not credible sources?

kys newshill

Sage, David.

Lol faggot

>As a jewish man
ah it all makes sense

Stale pasta shillpost.

The Jew is afraid, for it would not shill otherwise!

holy fuck this samefagging manlet

Actually read OPs posts I fell for the troll
congrats you got 100 (you)'s well memed my friend I've had enough

>namefagging newb

This needs to be said. OP is a faggot.

>Everywhere we go we bring business and prosperity to the country
>Everywhere we go
>we
adios schlomo

At least put forth an effort faget
reported

>88 replies
>7/10 bait
Congrats

You know, you are right.... we did wrong, we are so sorry. From now on we will start advocating for multiculturalism as the gift it is and since a Jewish man thought us this, we should give the gift first to Israel. #IsraelLandForImmigrants, how about that? It's beautiful and peaceful. Let's make Israel open it's borders for the poor refugees from Africa and the middle east, take this year's inlfux that will be heading to Sweden and Germany, both of them, you guys have enough money. Also in your own words,"Everywhere we go we bring business and prosperity to the country." So with extra hands you guys should be well off. Thanks for showing us the way.
Thank you,
-Der Fuhrer 2.0

I fixed your image for you OP...

Perfect

*fixed*

Fuck off David

they are very real and the most frightening is that there is one INSIDE OF YOU right now..

>David

Lold hard

here have 350 "disgusting fake studies" on race and iq

ufile.io/wvhb6

reality is under no obligation to conform to your worldview.