Woman walks into hotel freezer and dies

Why did she do this, Sup Forums? Is this Elisa Lam 2.0?

>Hard mode: No racist theories

archive.is/hwkyj

Drugs

black

niggers are dumb and freezer doors be rayciss

PCP

Sippin on the lean.

>surveillance video recorded her before walking into the freezer
>stumbling around
>bumping into shit
>obviously fucked up on something
>be CNN
>WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

Elisa Lam is genuinely spooky shit.

This was a nigger that relaxed around blacks.

thought all the frost was cocaine & died from extreme brainfreeze

Girl got drunk or high and stumbled into the freezer then passed out or was too drunk to figure out how to get back out and died from hypothermia.

>nigger that relaxed around blacks

if its anything like where i work the door handle on the outside pulls open like you'd think

on the inside its a little disk shaped button set inside the door that you have to push on to disengage the lock, it's so that ice can't form around the handle to trap you once you're inside

either she couldn't figure it out or maybe she was stuck in there for hours trying to turn the disk like a doorknob

or drugs

Kids looking up to Elsa from frozen and taking it too seriously

There is a video of the hotel person showing how the door works. I dont think she could have closed it from the inside even if she wanted.

and with all the security camera footage of the girl wandering around, it never actually shows her go into the freezer

well shit

aliens then

it was the kikes

And this Andrew Holmes dude getting in on the action is a total sleeze ball. Almost positive he part of some pizzagate shit

Why don't people hibernate anymore?

She obviously snuck in to steal all the shrimps.

Sign said push, she pulled

you said it user,i almost wan't to abandon thread at the mere sight of that poor girls name.

then again spooky shit is always going on with asians so who knows.

Drugs are bad for ya, mkay?

1 time at work at timmies I walked into the freezer in the back to get some icing or something similar and I couldnt open the door from the inside.
Literally as hard as I could for a 13-14 year old male, could NOT open that door.
Youre only supposed to go in while leaving the door open. Someone let me out about 2-3 minutes later but if I was working alone I might have fell asleep or worse after some time.

really not LARPing those doors are vaccummed shut most of the time so it's practically impossible to open it if its not fail-safe.(older models)

She wanted to be cool.

Case closed.

lol what a fucking set up for a joke
why did the chicken cross the street?
why did the nigger walk into the freezer?

lol leafs are so funny

>I couldnt open the door from the inside.
how is that allowed? seems like this would happen a lot

>Get too drunk
>Try to walk it off
>See a freezer
>Think it will be funny to go inside
>Slip on the ice
>Hit head
>Freeze to death while unconscious

Nope, see

The chicken wings were frozen too.
dumb

lol checked
desu senpai I was a small leaf at the time but I wasn't a pussy or unathletic. Those doors are specifically designed to be practically locked.
It was kind of hard to even open it from the outside.
And IIRC the inside had zero handle/level. The protocol at work was to always go into the freezer with the door wide open. Somehow it closed on me. Was probably a stupid nigger at work trolling me desu.

This one story makes me want to say fuck freezers and shit.

checked again holy shit kek is here lads
I dunno the store I worked at was really old and a lot of the appliances etc were from the 90s. I imagine the freezer was too.
The policy was to open the door wide and put down a doorstop. I probably didnt do that dont remember precisely.

Some drugs cause the body to overheat. Going for a swim in a water tank or chilin' in the freezer are natural solutions. An overheated mind also hallucinates, so you might run from shit that isn't there

Menopause

BOI she on dat moyo, she need sum milk

that girl looks like she could suck a dick

>really old
>the 90's

Probably tried to steal something from the ice KANG and he frose her ass.

It's a dumb nigger

well what did she think would happen?

she was looking for some horse

Scared of the pool

This is horrifying.

>Woman walks into hotel freezer and dies
because refrigeration unit was misogynistic and racist

>horse-ifying

I see what you did there.

Yeah. It was a good crop, but an early snow got em before they were ripe

Modern walk-in freezers are equipped to allow the door to be opened from the inside. Never had a problem opening and closing them when I was employed in food services. Hope that autopsy shows if any substances impeded her faculties to open a damn door.

>Hotel offers to pay for funeral
>In the news conference, Jenkins' mother and her attorneys were critical of the hotel's response.
>Wednesday, Jenkins' family and supporters gathered at the hotel demanding answers. They carried signs and chanted: "Release the tapes."

Imagine how much of a fuss this fat nigger gunt of a woman kicked up. Your drug-addled daughter caused tens if not hundredss of thousands of dollars worth of collateral damage and now it's time for shaniqua to cash out.

Do you want to build a Mother Fuken snowman?

>No racist theories?

What if she just wanted to be white. Think about it, frost is white. So if she covers her body in frost from the freezer, she becomes white and begins to receive alll the privileges of being white. Simple as that

If that is true, sounds like she was killed outside the freezer and then put in there.