Who are the most obnoxious Sup Forums posters?

Who are the most obnoxious Sup Forums posters?

>the BBC shitposters
>the "Why don't millennials...?" guy who always uses photos of that short haired Euro grill
>that British footfag that always starts threads using close up pics of feet
>anyone using pictures of those spic triplet sisters
>those tin foil wearing anons that unironically believe in flat earth, crisis actors, climate change deniers etc
>those anons who cherry pick obscure stuff off the internet or social media and try to use it as evidence of society's degeneracy

My vote goes to the fags that unironically believe that having a family and children is somehow bettering the world. Go ahead get married and have kids for all I care, but don't act like you're doing anything special. This is by definition, one of the most ordinary things you can do. In fact, the biggest retards can do this. What say you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
archive.is/ReLXr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi

>people unwilling to consider the possibility of crisis actors or climate change being bad science

That fucking roach that posts black dicks.

Moarpheous

The ones who contribute absolutely NOTHING of value to the content of this board, like yours.

Your whole post is hot air in a sea of shit. Good day sir!

the non white ones.

>Who are the most obnoxious Sup Forums posters?
everyone

>The people who still defend Trump
Seriously fuck Trump and fuck remaining Trump supports.

The election choices was
>Left wing globalist
vs
>Right wing globalist
Same shit, just different agendas that only suit the elite.

My vote goes to the T*rkroach.

Frogs.

gibson posters

The ones who plainly violate the rules: >reposting the same message fulifty times
>one-line one-post, or entire text of OP is an open-ended question
>unarchived mainstream media link
>"given a ridiculous and unproven presupposition, why am I right?"

The fucking dick sucking mongs who have been spamming the board with shit that belongs over at /x/

The people who REEEEE at you even when you're agreeing with them. It's like they're so busy being mad at everything and everyone that they're incapable of stopping and realizing that someone shares the same opinion.

>those anons who cherry pick obscure stuff off the internet or social media and try to use it as evidence of society's degeneracy
Too obvious, faggot.

Take the green pill

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Let's archive it
archive.is/ReLXr

BBC is a quality news source.

PIC RELATED

Crisis Actors are real as fuck though

its the same as fake fans which used to be big business at the height of the theatre

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton

Yes...YESSSSSS the fact no woman would ever see you as a suitable mate is "boring" and "ordinary"...but you're SPECIAL!!! TOO GOOD AND TOO SMART FOR THAT!!! I understand you.

>The Italian user who has been posting about sex bots

KYS faggot.

:^)

Kraut with 'I don't know, to be honest. But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton' memorized.

Or pedoshills like you.

I seriously think something is wrong with this guy

Leafposters

Why you so fat?

Oi vey

>the people that still haven't left the trump train
>all the e-celeb shit that's obviously just paid posters to get more views on their shitty videos
>meme flags in general (I have yet to see a single good post from a kek flag)
>"why do X" posts that belong on Sup Forums
>general threads

The people who still defend Bannon.
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper shit.
I'm glad he's gone - he was a distraction like Flynn.

Double digit IQ britposters who believe Romanians are a problem for the NHS and that although Westminster is equally as authoritarian as Brussels it's not something we need to address because of anime. British people in general tend to have less political literacy than Americans oweing I think to the fact that we are already slaves and there's nothing to preserve.

This

This should be in a fucking history book. The expression perfectly captures the ridiculousness of the whole situation

Yeah fuck those spic triplets, NO ONE better post any of them ITT