youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fucking know why, you stupid kike.

>we

Gas yourself.

>kekistan

This is nu-pol, we fucking love Jews

I dont care about Jews. ISRAEL NEEDS TO NOT EXIST THOUGH!

Jared and Ivanka are so based and they are Jewish

Lurk more faggot.

>You fucking know why, you stupid kike.
They hate us. In my high school class there are a couple of kikes. All they do is bully us all the time, and laugh at what they call the "silly goyim".

Because my ex if with a nigger now and I can't go lynch him like the good old days.

Jewishness is a high-risk high-yield adaptation. good Jews are awesome people, bad Jews are vile monsters.

when Sup Forums talks about the Jews, if they aren't drooling morons, they're actually talking about the most elite among the Jewish community: globalist Zionists, elite bankers, media manipulators, warhawk subversives, etc. When push comes to shove, your average work-a-day Jew is all right by most of us

>All they do is bully us all the time, and laugh at what they call the "silly goyim".
Also, there are millions of cryptokikes that pretend to be christians. Nobody knows it, but about 50% of the US population is kike. White europeans are only like 10%.

This is what i think. It shows diversity for Trump to put lots of Jewish individuals in his cabinet.

Das right. I loves me some Jews

What the fuck are you on about?

Are you one of those people who think the Jews caused the black plague so that they could interbreed and infiltrate the white population more effectively? That's the only way what you're saying would make any sense - and that's pretty batshit

>Jewishness is a high-risk high-yield adaptation

Nah, everyday Jews are scum too. Gas yourself faggot.

>we
>"C'mon goys, (((they're))) not bad! Just submit to your degenerate, kike overlords!"

>good jew bad jew meme

that's what I'm talking about, they were militant atheist Jews spreading a toxic ideology, they definitely fell on the "vile monster" end of the spectrum

>Are you one of those people who think the Jews caused the black plague so that they could interbreed and infiltrate the white population more effectively?
I never heard of the black plague, but I do know that kikes are responsible for everything bad that has ever happened in history.

You have atheist Jews who spread vile ideology (communism, marxism, etc) then you have religious Jews who uphold the values of the Talmud, that is, hating the non-Jews and believing that we're meant to be their slaves.

I am pretty majorly red-pilled on the JQ, and we can agree that it's true they are consistently responsible for tons of horrible shit. But sorry, your exaggerated language helps no one and is just textbook projection.

All of humanity is consistently shitty at least some of the time. Jews are just the icing on the shit-cake.

>that we're meant to be their slaves.
The ruling class kikes actually have slaves in the US. They are held at gunpoint and forced to do manual labor, but (((law enforcement))) does nothing about it.

Name some "good jews" faggot. Apparently every civilization in history were "drooling morons".

You not me and the reason is they are a scapegoat used to control you.

>textbook projection.
What is projection?

Before Sup Forums I never cared about the Jew. I even supported Israel, because they are our greatest ally.

But after being here for so many years I have come to see the coincidence behind anti-white, anti-Western, anti-American idea promulgation far too many times. I now understand (((them))) and what (((they))) are up to. We must stand strong against the Jew.

I hate the Talmud and see it as a vile and anti-Christ document, and any Jew who will not renounce it or at least heavily criticize it should remain suspect.

All that being said, it should also be known that there are an equal amount of Talmudic passages that express the exact opposite views (it is sinful to see non-Jews as subhuman, Jews were created for humility and serving humanity not to dominate it, etc.). Jews are encouraged to debate, discuss, and argue between the more "conservative" and more "liberal" interpretations, to come to some sort of middle way between the two.

At best: they don't care about white people and our interests
At worst: they detest white people

>Name some "good jews" faggot.
Do you seriously think there has ever been a "good jew"? Leave /pol please.

Jews are fine. New York Jews, Frisco Jews, etc.
The one's with the furry hats are fine too.

It's the Zionists that are the problem.
Every group has at least three (3) variations.
The 'regular' ones. The 'weird' ones. And the extremists. Jews are no different. The first two are invited to the picnic for drinks and socializing. There will be religious options available (Try the fish!). Feel free to wear your furry hat and/or kippa.

Zionists are not welcome.

have you ever been around Jews? they are repulsive and the first thought that comes to mind is to beat them to death it's the same response you might get from seeing one of those cave crickets

>Jews are fine.
Dude, kikes are evil. Have you ever heard about all the ritual killings they do in temple?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

They always think they have a higher interest to pursue than the welleing of the goy but the don't

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Well, Jesus and all of his apostles for starters. Most of the Hebrew prophets as well. Then there's tons of talented Jewish actors and comedians who I admire.

Not to mention Messianic Jews, Jews for Jesus, and other Jews who have recognized their true Messiah. They without fail are very sublime and beautiful people.

seeing your own personal or group issues within another person or group, "projecting" problems outwards so you don't have to deal with them within

gas yourself, kike filth

Do you have dyslexia? That's literally what I said.

This is one crazy kike! Is she the leader of the jews?

I wouldn't be surprised if they do, they already have sex slaves, manual labor slaves wouldn't be too surprising.

>Jews are fine
>Zionism is evil!
Tell that to all Jews prior to Herzl who poisoned, ritually murdered, decimated people financially (due to usury), or outright massacred them.

muh zionistsis just a copout.

whose 'we', who the fuck are you, and why are you important?

>Leader
Not even close, she's just parroting the Kalergi plan, that is the destruction of Europe thru intermixing and importation of non Europeans.

Don't think they only hate Europeans though, they despise any non Jew with a passion.

Sides 1 and 2 view side 3 as a troublesome step-brother. They are allowed to integrate to maintain religious cohesion. It does create a 'united front'. However, any barbaric and useless practices can most certainly be attributed to Side 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Cause one stole the end of my penis.

I'm not saying this isn't true, but I'd like to see some evidence one way or the other on these claims. I have no problem with accepting that the "blood libel" could be very true, makes a lot of sense to me, but at the same time it's super-fucked up to just accept it without hard proof, just because I'm predisposed to believe it.

For example, BLM could totally sell the black community on the idea that white people have been murdering black babies and using them in dark white-devil rituals for centuries, and most would be predisposed to believe it because of their ideology. But that doesn't make it true or helpful.

>Don't think they only hate Europeans though, they despise any non Jew with a passion.
Well at least the white males - at my school the jews have gangs and are constantly bullying the poor male "goyim". But on the other hand they are constantly fucking the female goyim and bringing them to sex parties. They even bring niggers and do tag teams. It's amazingly hypocritical.