/po/ answer this

So Trump is fucked with collaborating with Russia, even though we should be nice to them, so how long until he's impeached?

Never. Russians didn't do shit. Obama and Hillary will either be imprisoned or executed though.

I get why people hate Hillary, she's an uptight bitch. But Obama? Really? He was the finest speaker just like Trump. People will use double standards all the time, I guess.

This is weak as fuck, is it your first day or something? Learn some fucking sentence structure, pleb.

Russia didn't do anything though. Russia knows how the deepstate works. Putin has said in interviews before that he has no dog in the race between Hillary and Trump, and I actually believe him when he states his reasons why.

This is even weaker.

Typical fucking leaf.

Keep dreaming. He's got a few months left

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFIF

OKIE DOKIE!

Oh shit, you're one of us!

MAGA KEK!

"Uhhh f-fucking l-leaf!!!, see guys??? I'm one of you!!!"

Obvious bait or OP is a faggot.

You have to go.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to really believe what the media says about Trump collaborating with russians? with absolutely 0 proof?

leftists are a death cult.

how many wet dreams do you have per week about trump?
#rentfree

SHAREBLUE working on a Saturday night, go home you aint fooling anyone

Why the fuck don't we just impeach him ourselves? He turned his back on us in Syria and on immigration reform. There will be no wall, no mass deportations, no making of america great again.

We've proved that we have weaponized autism on our sides and are even more efficient than the FBI/CIA at times, so what do you guys say? Shall we impeach this cringeworthy cuck already?

WeakEST Why are they letting all the new guys out tonight??

Nah I never liked him. I thought he was fake from the beginning. Those "hope" posters made think "ughh" and I couldn't believe people were buying into it so hard. Presidents are not just about appearing nice, being well-spoken, etc. Leftists can't get past image. Obama completely bent over to the deep state as soon as taking office. Never even challenged them. Trump is at least wrestling with them. He's not beating them.... he's just one man at the end of the day, but he is trying to wrestle with the deep state.

>Shall we impeach this cringeworthy cuck already?

Nah. I smell upcoming lulz.

Shareblue uses the same fucking shit, like were fucking stupid or something, you fucking shills are the dumbest fucks alive

Sup Forums I desperately need advice

I'm a christian man in my mid 20's and I have been looking for a relationship leading to marriage for quite a few years now. I have a great job that God's blessed me with, no debt, and am in a strong position to provide material needs to a wife. I've been checking off the various boxes over the years to become a better mate, yet I cannot seem to find any girls of marriage potential.

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY CHRISTIAN GIRL WHO IS A VIRGIN. If I successfully get a date, as it moves along I am constantly disappointed to find out they have had sex with numerous men before.

Each makes the typical statement that they were mistakes and they've asked God for forgiveness and moved on. Unfortunately, as a potential husband, there is no option for me to "move on" beyond the infidelity.
It's extremely disheartening to not even be able to find a virgin Christian girl, much less one that I could marry.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
I'm tired of the "you're young, don't worry about it, you'll find someone" type lines. Yes, I am young, but I want to find the wife of my youth. And each year I am forced to wait, the odds of finding a woman who can wear white at her wedding drop more and more.

My female friends keep telling me, "It's not that big of a deal, past is past, focus on the present, and no girls over 20 are virgins. The fact they've had sex doesn't change anything." But not only I DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, there's lots of scientific as well as biblical evidence for it being a big deal! And that's on top of the human feelings of betrayal, shame and dishonor of knowing your wife was getting drilled 24/7 by Chad and Tyreeze, while you were studying, working hard and trying to improve yourself! That kind of mental images will be there for a lifetime! Images of her being sexually active with her lovers! This is driving me insane!

Thank you in advance for your thoughts

It is not in the Democratic Party's interests to impeach Trump.

Also I want to mention that I'm a virgin and I've been saving myself to marriage.
That's why the sole idea of waiting my entire life to open a cum-stained smelly disease ridden packaged where so many dicks have been in already, not only disgusts me but makes me feel furious!!!!

Try to find a teenage hotty that hasn't soiled herself yet in complete whoredom.

I'm in my mid 20's, I really don't know how to get close to a teenager without everybody looking at me like I'm some creepy loser.

are you a virgin?
if no then it shouldn't matter if she is. plus most girls are liars so 'i'm a virgin' means anything from 'i sucked lots of dick' to 'i only take dick in my ass'
i knew a very religious girl (married with 2 kids now) when she was a teen would blow her older brothers friends in a parking lot behind her house. and she was/is very religious , chuch every week, charity, helping the poor, bible study groups, etc.
accept the fact that people fuck, find a girl who was in a long term relationship and isn't a cheater to make sure the cock count isn't crazy high. or find some kind of arranged marriage situation where you buy a family a few goats for the youngest daughters hand in marriage

bump

Yes, I'm a virgin myself.
I've stopped attending my church's youth meeting exactly because of that reason. It's a Sodoma and Gomorra tier orgy after every Preaching. Choir girls and Youth Pastors are the worst hypocrites.

Source? Evidence? Argument? What does "fucked" mean? What collaboration with Russia? How will a Republican Congress impeach him for something not illegal done before getting elected? Are you, at long last, sir, are you a bot? Are you just babbling? Is it completely impossible for you to learn the meanings of the words you are using?

I laid everything out clearly, learn to read.

Supreme mentlegen?