/esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL - FINDING ALLIES EDITION

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE FOR YOUR RACE AND CHILDREN!

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

-------------------------------
If you don't see a general in the catalog, copy from the Pastebin and start one.
pastebin.com/ThrCgAVd

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
pastebin.com/CFeqCD53
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137675224/
ghostbin.com/paste/4hu44)
ghostbin.com/paste/ptkum)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecovillage
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1AGbz2yInby0JIN4Uzd1Eb598eCI&hl=en_US&ll=47.28853770631245,-120.85441600000001&z=7
google.com/maps/place/Pomeroy, WA 99347/@47.1058365,-123.1779026,6z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54a1c2cdc6ab1c3f:0xe8562da56b74ad00!8m2!3d46.4748738!4d-117.6026896
portlandflag.org/good-flag-bad-flag/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miles_City,_Montana
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How is the Sup Forums's ethnostate plan different from other initiatives for creating a new white homeland?

While other organizations have proposed secession, balkanization, or mass migration within an existing sovereign state (which is in actuality an unrealistic proposal) the ethnostate plan involves the organic approach of building white nationalist communities from the ground up.

>How do you build a community from the ground up?

This is done in a fashion very similar to how some breakaway religious groups develop their own compounds.

Start with a single building, small country house is really all the initial planners need as an HQ. Once this is established, the organizers of the white community contact nationalists in their area, including groups like the Traditionalist Workers Party and North West Front to bring in "settlers" to the area. Small homes will then be constructed with cost-effectiveness and subsistence in mind. as more small homes are built in the immediate area the community will grow and small businesses may then be established in order to support these families and to keep money within the community with as little reliance on (((banks))) or imports from the outside as possible.

At this point a small community made up exclusively of white nationalist families will be able to make decisions together and crowdfund community buildings in order to expand the small community into a town. These little towns will serve as safe havens for white identity and white nationalist groups to hold conferences meeting and rallies in a friendly environment.

>How will you keep these communities white, it is that kind of exclusivity illegal?

Simple, the ethnostate plan calls to build these settlements away from major cities in areas where minorities would not want to live. Throw in the complete lack of social welfare and just like that you have a voluntarily homogenous ethnocommunity.

>How will these communities remain self-sufficient?

The Amish have the right idea. All utilities in homes will be maintained with cost-effectiveness in mind. Farmers markets, home gardening, electrical microgeneration, and homeschooling will be hallmarks of every white settlement. Guard dogs, A very localized police force, and the right to bear arms in self-defense will ensure that (((trouble))) stays a world away.

>What can I do to help?

Do as many anons have been doing the past few days and arrange to meet at a specific potential property site and inspect it together. As previously stated this is a very organic process and it is up to each local white nationalist community to initiate the foundation of their respective white homogenous settlements.

>The Ethnostate

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>Why would someone consider doing this?
The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively. We must have a state of our own to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

>Where would such a thing possibly exist?
Currently the best location to move would be in the pacific North West preferably out in the country side, this is not going to be just some single city of white people it's going to be an entire nation of racially aware white people.

>B-but I want the ethnostate to be x and y and be z!!!
The most important part of getting this started is to stop infighting like a bunch of girls and just make the damn move.

>Yeah well what system will be using to govern our people?
There is no set in stone system or brand we're going to place it's going to rest of what's economically and culturally sound, there's more room for discussion on this topic however.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

BULLETIN BOARD:
================
- The Ethnostate WILL be founded in the Pacific Northwest. This is nonnegotiable
- Two Anons have found two good towns for beggining communities: Mossyrock, Washington and Pomeroy, Washington
- The Traditionalist Workers Party, as well as the Northwest Front has been notified on our mission and asked to see how we can all work together to achieve this

Avoid Pomeroy, it's on lava hotspot where many disappearances have happened

STAY EDUCATED!!!
================
We must remain intellectuals and know the true victories of our people, as well as political theory and philosophy. For those who want to start up their own book clubs and organizations that I KEEP reminding yall about, or just personal reading, please view and save the pastebin:

pastebin.com/CFeqCD53

Love for all. Unity and diversity. That is the key to unlocking the ethnostate.

>t. FBI shill from the last thread

Still a good suggestion given it's statistics and housing market. Will do further investigation on it to be sure though, we musnt put our people in danger

Ignore anyone with an EU flag, they're just trolling and trying to subvert us

A little danger we can tolerate but lets not get too paranoid about any little thing that may or not happen

I'm not even going to argue with that because I know it'll only turn more people against me. However, I'm serious about this ethnostate, and I will be a part of it

Long life good thread, thread of refugees in their own country

Actually hes not the shill I am. If we are leaving behind a community I think its best to avoid areas with unnaturally high missing persons cases and natural disasters.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137675224/

Here is a good thread detailing just what Im talking about. If you look at the map you can see safe(r) areas . I agree its not major but I do think its serious enough to avoid IF possible

Anyone got more ethnostate flags?

I'm fixing mine, one sec

There's really only three, but pic related is my favorite given it's symbolism and aesthetics

But there's only like 30 of you.

IIRC So far we have:

-Mossyrock, WA (Info Here: ghostbin.com/paste/4hu44)
-Pomeroy, WA (Info Here: ghostbin.com/paste/ptkum)

I was thinking we could try looking for land in places like Lewisville and Heisson in Washington

Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound, or are you just trolling?

Continuing my question regarding the midwest being landlocked and therefore without trade capabilities:

How assured would global trade for a pacific northwest ethnostate be even with a coastline, given that the existence of the current us led global geopolitical situation would surely still be in place, with the us greatly encouraging and compelling other world states to limit business with the ethnostate? While the midwest has the breadbasket, a portion of the rustbelt waiting tk be rejuvenated, the resources in the dakotas, etc.

>commie wreath
Stop.

Trade and Global Politics come later, we need settlements

Harward Idaho

Overall I'm strongly in favor of western OR/WA, it's a little more expensive but the climate is better.

Here's some info on the potential structure of our community from the previous thread en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecovillage

> google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1AGbz2yInby0JIN4Uzd1Eb598eCI&hl=en_US&ll=47.28853770631245,-120.85441600000001&z=7
> google.com/maps/place/Pomeroy, WA 99347/@47.1058365,-123.1779026,6z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54a1c2cdc6ab1c3f:0xe8562da56b74ad00!8m2!3d46.4748738!4d-117.6026896

Match the two together. I dont see that much of a correlation

It was a White symbol before they took it as there's. We're simply taking it back

What are we supposed to trade globally? And you can ship things from any part of the country you know.

>western OR/WA
Liberal as fuck familia. The state governments of Washington and Oregon are liberal as fuck too so we'd need to contend with that even in the conservative east. Idaho or Montana or Wyoming would be better.

Nice, if you could get some data on it and post it here that'd be great. I'm getting my own on Heisson and Lewisville atm

There's nothing wrong with Wheat Wreaths

Okay, but take it back in an original manner, not downloading the .svg from a Communist Country's Wikipedia and changing the colors of the ribbon.

See

Thats not good flag design tho portlandflag.org/good-flag-bad-flag/

We would try to remain self-sufficient. The reason for inflation and devaluing of resources is due to international trade and allowing the international banks to rank our currency at their will. This is what we MUST avoid.

My question was in response to the guy with the southern flag in the last thread where I had previously asked why the midwest isn't favored for an ethnostate over the pacific northwest, and he said it was due to the midwest being landlocked and that that would be a disadvantage because of trade.

So much for non pozzed proto state.

>We would try to remain self-sufficient.

This shit is pretty dumb desu, work to save the country, not autistically try to balkanize it. We are the ones with traditional American values, why would we give the opposition an excuse to label us as un-Patriotic?

nigger

Not an arguement but I'll bite. No I don't please explain. I'm simply pointing out a possible issue that is best to avoid IF entirely possible. Read the goddman thread or just the entire book and tell me that aint some spooky ass shit.

How bout Miles City, Montana?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miles_City,_Montana
The houses and land all seem to be pretty cheap

Thank you pointing that out, the smaller maps looked more condensed and appeared to be the same area. Im currently working on a concise map because the accurances in the books are often unreported in the official missing persons as they dont include deaths.

I actually think the midwest would be better but trade would be slightly more difficult. No ocean or rivers and mountains on basically both sides.

How about we make our own currency and exchange it with one another? This would encourage local economy loyalty and keep (((their))) hands away from it.

Or just go full autist larp mode and use silver and gold in weight for exchanges.

America is dead, retard. So is every other "civilized " country. Welcome the collapse so we can build anew.

What do you suggest, we run for public office, then what, expell the spics and niggers

Assuming we could lay claim to all of Northern Canada, trade with Russia could be possible assuming we do it in summertime. However, I feel this endeavor is a bit too risky

Okay, So I got the proportions just right.

The Flag has a Golden Ratio H to W

Then I Made the height of Tree of Life Rune be the Golden Ratio compared to the height of entire flag.

Then I widened the Tree of Life Rune so that the curved arms of the oak branches are exactly as wide as the Tree of Life Rune is tall.

islam is the best religion for this. this social values it encourages are perfect for this

So why not attempt self sufficiency during the forecasted hardship within the region which can better facilitate being self sufficient, via the points I made at the end of the post about the midwest? If the pacific northwest ethnostate is still going to have to suffer hardship trying to be self sufficient, then is there some other advantage to having a coast aside from trade?

The goal is to try and do both. First we have to create a community for whites, then gain enough political leverage to make it an autonomous state. Once that gets big enough, we'll try to get more influence in the US government. This is all legal and can be done easily if enough of us have the proper dedication

Sexy flag, user

> exchange it with another

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, the whole point is to NOT trade our currency with others

It's mostly the cities that are liberal, the rural parts are pretty conservative. Sure Idaho and Montana are a conservative as it gets, but the whole point of an ethnostate is to separate ourselves from the rest of society, so how conservative the rest of the state is should be irrelevant. I don't think the state governments have any reason to care about us either, and from what I've heard from people from the NW is that they have a brand of liberalism that isn't quite like the east coast, in that they still generally value the government leaving them alone.

>we won't need food, gas, or subsidies

Vancouver reporting in.
Bump for North West Front

Thanks mate, I like this one the most

Didn't jews have a tree of life as a symbol or something? Spotted the kike subverter pretending to be a huwhite nationalist

The real blackpill is getting a gorgeous woman of color so she can bare your beautiful children.

Right wing white men always talks about saving the white race and saving white women. They always worship the ground white women walk on. Why? What have white women done to save themselves? Nothing. There are outliers here and there, but they are just that. Outliers. The average white woman not only disagrees with the concept of "saving the white race" but outright supports the destruction of the white race. White heterosexual men to them are either an evil which needs to be destroyed or sissified and controlled to aid them in their Jewish master's quest to destroy white men. So why do you worship white women? Why do you think they're worth saving? Wanting to "save" white women is the same as a herd of sheep protesting the removal of a pack of wolves that has done nothing but feast on them. If western civilization is going to survive, white women need to be destroyed. They aren't just being "fooled by the Jews."
They were always the first to betray the side that seemed to be losing.
They have always wanted liberalization of the West.
They have always supported "equal rights" for nonwhites.
They have always supported mass immigration to the west.
They have always wanted higher taxes.
They have always wanted a bigger, more intrusive central government.
They have always been the enemy of the white man and everything he stands for.

Is this what America looks like :(

We really need a proper forum or something, the fact that new threads always need to be made means it's hard for newbies to lurk

American State of America

This is an alternative version, with tree of life rune contained within the white bar.
I gave it a border that is as thick as the center line.

I don't know which one I like more.

Its weird how they to take on a different "feel"

A E S T H E T I C af

this

That's what renaissance fair fag America looks like user. Have Hope

How does one define white?

Yeah that's not going to work.

Discord is where Ideas go to die.

QUESTION

How do we stop kikes from sneaking into our ethnostate and fucking everything up?

Is this a kekistan thread? cool. let me invite my reddit friends and we can make maga!

Obviously. Fish, crab, and shellfish need to be consumed for our peoples too

>Miles City
It doesn't look bad really, its just the landlocked situation, I'm not sure if people would even be willing to change the location from the PNW now

>excluding white americans from white america

like clockwork

Namely, Discord cause discord.

Gold and silver is likely ideal, making your own currency is too much of a hassle. Regular cash too of course, just keep it out of the banks.

Kek

If they're in a scooter for their weight, they're a lost cause.

Securing the future of the white race probably means strict control over American gluttony. Mormons do it.

Sadly. Pic related. Though, I do believe that if we are active enough, we can sustain both Sup Forums threads and a Discord server

Anchorage reporting. Are we a part of Cascadia? I always forget. Anyways, Alaskans report in.

Geographically, no, but you can join us down here. And in time, we may even come to you

DNA tests, but we'll only have to worry about that after the community has been established for a while. No Jew is going to give up everything and live there. However, if there is ever a problem, we'll just pass a county Matzo bread ban, it'll be like trans-fat ban but for Jews instead of NEETs

Depends if you can convert enough people into supporting it

As far as flags go, I'm personally a big fan of the shield knot

Naysayers are talking like we gotta have autarky and be a nuclear power off the bat. We need to think of this as a nice place to raise kids, yes, for now legally American kids.

What we're talking about is an intentional community. Making a neighborhood or town of Sup Forumsacks out West where we can raise kids in a pro-White environment far away from kiked out degenerate mainstream culture. We'll have meetings, discuss trad living and pro-White ideas, have our kids play with each other, hook each other's kids up with jobs, and before you know it they'll have made a third generation. Start small. I'm going to sleep. I'll be dreaming of Washington. Stay frosty, /esg/.

Needs more colors imo. Pure black and white is boring, looks good nonetheless though

The thing is unless society regresses being land locked isnt really a thing. Highways go everywhere and where they cant planes will fly.
Sydney,glendive,Glasgow,Miles City all nice places with populations of at least 95%. white. All with cheap property

That woman is not white, she clearly has something else in her with those cheekbones.

this

Nice, not enough color variation though and its a tad too wide

That's why they're called the great lakes, so i refer back to my original question in the last thread that was answered by someone else so i can get your definitive answer on it as well, strictly what's superior about the pacific northwest to the midwest for the location of a north american white ethnostate?

This

This has been the plan all along. Start small, then grow. A tight-knit community of White men and women who have eachother's backs is what will keep this alive

I pretty much agree, more color, I personally feel that gold is underused. Fuckin nice either way.
Well am I the only user in this whole state? Probably not then.

>That woman is not white
no shit sherlock, she literally has brown eyes

Only issue will be staying tight-knit while we expand, and we can't let our kids think other races are good at all

you do realise what your doing is illegal right?
it's considered treason by law

its a tranny named blare white