Biological Weapon

These are not "people", this is a biological weapon. Drop a couple hundred thousand on any country you hate and watch it go to shit. Once their numbers reach millions (fast reproduction) they will burn the place down, the host country will never be the same - you will have irreparably destroyed a country and it's original inhabitants.

I would not wish this to my worst enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/features/qa/79/en/
youtu.be/ydPZRoLzu-E
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170323083613.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your worst enemy serialized them

holy shit, blown=mind

it is my understanding that the crossings have largely slowed/stopped is this true?

Compare Detroit to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

They're literally worst than nukes.

That's why they started with London, the original capital of the banks.

>drinking salt water

>6rXFp4oo
look at all the women and children

As they drink salt water.

This is the conspiracy that actually scares me. We need to stay the fuck out of africa and keep Africa the fuck away from us.

>These are not "people", this is a biological weapon. Drop a couple hundred thousand on any country you hate and watch it go to shit. Once their numbers reach millions (fast reproduction) they will burn the place down, the host country will never be the same - you will have irreparably destroyed a country and it's original inhabitants.
qft

It's bullshit.

But only because reality is far worse. They've grown multispectrum resistant HIV and TB in Africa and it's coming here. The drug resistant TB in particular is a god damn global pandemic and death sentence.

Only unlike Ebola it's airborne and doesn't kill you fast enough. You'll be surrounded with coughing darkies in your daily life, people coughing in the supermarket, every fucking thing in your environment sprinkled with drug resistant airborne virus.

Thanks Sven, i've not considered that before.

Lol, you expect anyone to take your word for this without any source at all? Go away

Why would a swede lie? They've got nothing left to lose.

Yea i know there's no proof but i wouldn't put it past our (((leaders)))

Might not be lying, could be ill informed.

It's not talked about enough on Sup Forums even. Like this comic gets reposted: And we all hurr hurr about dumb liberal do-gooders backfiring. But the backfiring of sending our drugs to Africa where you can't get anyone to do a full cycle of them let alone understand basic hygiene and illness information.. we're literally giving up our biggest medical advancement in history because liberals wanted to "help" Africans.

>Lol, you expect anyone to take your word for this without any source at all? Go away

"In some countries". Let's not be racist by saying which ones. ;^)

who.int/features/qa/79/en/

no. media doesn't write about them as much for obvious reason, crossings are the same and in some cases worse

>could be ill informed.

You could have looked this up for yourself but sure I'll spoonfeed your dumb ass.

You might ask why we're not being told about this over much more minor problems on the horizon. I mean compare global warming almost daily coverage with this. In a hundred year perspective losing antibiotics will definitely kill more people than +1-4C.

Sup Forums won't let me post link for some reason. Just google some of the words it should take you there.

are you fucking demented? you are importing subhumans from most disease ridden parts of the world, its akin to smallpox being introduced in north america to natives. don't count on vaccines when health system becomes overwhelmed/ eh why do i bother, at this point west euros should preventively kill themselves to avoid what's coming

>drinking sea water

WE

You see a biological weapon, I see medicine, law, engineering. :^)

Note that MDR TB has only been "cooking" since 2006, but it's already spread to 50 countries and likely beyond. That's extremely fast for something like this.

Also note that the new designation "extensively multidrug resistant" exists only because like fucking idiots they've already wasted the big guns, the antibiotics we're holding back to be able to use when things get worse, trying to stem this tide.

And instead, because the underlying issues are that you can't get these africans to take their fucking drugs on time and completely, they made the disease even stronger.

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

>drinking ocean water

how did they survive the voyage

Calm down, I'm interested and want to know more rather than just believing some claims on one Sup Forums post

>you are importing subhumans from most disease ridden parts of the world, its akin to smallpox being introduced in north america to natives.

You want to know a real kicker?

There's no mandatory health screening at the EU border. Most individual countries including Sweden don't have them either.

Exactly nobody is checking for these diseases.

god why is western world so moronically naive, don't they see that we need to isolate ourselves from 3rd world BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

>Exactly nobody is checking for these diseases.

Oh also nobody is vaccinating. Because we effectively eradicated TB here. I happened to get vaccinated because I had an uncle with an active case of it.

Still, I will need to re-take the vaccine and it's really hard to get that done. I could pay for it myself but I need a "reason" for that too. It amounts to lying about where I plan to travel but still, we already KNOW we have flashes of new TB cases here.

Nobody is talking about this. Most medical staff have no clue.

youtu.be/ydPZRoLzu-E

Spread this around.

who the fuck knows what unkillable disease is spreading in europe. by the time we know something is happening it will be too late, media and politicians are so morally bankrupt that they will supress the news. spanish flu will look like a summer vacation in retrospect

>drinking ocean water

That isn't necessarily shown by the picture, they may just be splashing their faces.

That's not to say that it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

thx excellent guy

>by the time we know something is happening it will be too late

But we do know something is happening. It's happening now. You know it now. We're not talking future pandemic theories, this is an ongoing pandemic that's happening right now. Why are you still LARPing about it?

The reality is we're doing nothing because the scale of this danger isn't being communicated. TB isn't glamorous enough apparently. It's not ebola. It doesn't kill fast and bloody enough to be in the news. But that's the point. This is with you for life. You'll go around infecting people the rest of your miserable fucking life. This is part of why it spreads so well in Africa. They're literally telling people to stay at home and not spend too much time close to other people as a solution.

How many people do you think can cope with the idea of self-isolating to some fucking leper colony?

MORE FUN FACTS:
TB spreads better in already immunocompromised patients. What might cause that you ask? HIV/AIDS! Yes, Africa's other widespread crisis of untreated rampant viral disease is helping TB infect more people and grow stronger in already weakened bodies that they still try to save by using all the good drugs.

Das Raciss

Russia, followed by India and Phillipenes. Russia is expected to rise to 30% of all new cases of TB.

As usual even on Sup Forums this falls on deaf ears. Oh well. We're honestly fucked beyond belief and I can't even get people who should be more inclined to listen to care.

Last excerpt that I'd like to hammer home:

>TB kills more people each year than any other infectious disease, including HIV/AIDS.
>TB kills more people each year than any other infectious disease, including HIV/AIDS.

Yes, despite infecting vastly fewer people it's already killing more people than anything else. We have almost entirely drug resistant strains of this. It's in 50 countries and spreading everywhere thanks to refugee waves and zero screening.

You're literally in the beginning of the pandemic holocaust movie right now and you're not paying any attention. We have nothing to stop this. It's working in tandem with a pre-existing HIV crisis.

SOURCE: sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170323083613.htm
Reporting on The Lancet article.

>Russia is expected to rise to 30% of all new cases of TB.

This is true, however the vast majority of all cases are related to Russian prisons. Meaning they're contained. Also Russia actually screens for this actively, if you read the articles I've posted you'll find out one problem in Africa is that nobody knows the real extent this has spread.

something like 20% of nigerians are HIV positive

100%*

time is coming, when western man will be backed into a corner of civilizational and cultural demise, stripped of all his pride, possesions and happiness, stripped by those who are lesser of him, who were imposed on him by mentally ill.
he will realize that he willingly went along trading paradise for nightmare. In that moment, when all is lost and its too late to turn the tide, he will rise once more, for the last time, and scorch the earth. i sincerely believe this is what's in store for us and I take some solace knowing that if we don't walk the earth so does no one else

wow...what a fucking way of looking at it...goddamn it

stop treating them, we're wasting our unresisted antibiotics

Why then, if you are right, is this not on any news or even alternative news sites?

>These are not "people", this is a biological weapon.
Well isn't this the god damn truth right here. I got verbally abused in public once when some cunt heard me call niggers "not people"

jesus fuck
we're fuckin dead we just don't know it yet
and I thought i was blackpilled before
fuck

are you fucking serious? i am sorry but who the fuck shat you out into existence? i know euros are imbeciles but you take the fucking cake. still, i wish you best of luck in opening your eyes at some point in your life

I think I'm experiencing denial. I want it to be wrong

Anon5 has talked about this.

you are, as luck may have it, in one of the unicorn rare threads on Sup Forums where advanced knowledge about impending doom that's about to engulf is being shared and its not your usual trite about jews etc. this killer is molecular and immortal, has no consciousness and does not discriminate. only way to win is to not fight. its too late for that and congrats, you know it. that which is so obvious for some of us here seem to be arcane knowledge for the rest of our kin.
there is nothing for you to do, take some solace in knowing what's about to come, at least you're not executed while being blindfolded eh?

As the Swede said, it's bullshit. It's not about helping big pharma but rather it's all part of global depopulation.

Africans are been horded into our countries as we speak. It's too late, best thing I can think of is moving far away from the city (and any town with niggers, learn to become self sustainable and live off the land.

>Why then, if you are right, is this not on any news

Are you a daft cunt? I've posted regular articles and science journals. "If you are right"? Check it for yourself.

Maybe you're making the classic mistake of thinking the news media exists to inform you?

>stop treating them, we're wasting our unresisted antibiotics

You are correct. There is little question this is the answer until you can establish whatever protocol ENSURES they take their drugs on scheduled times and complete their entire cycle. This would require forcible treatment that you're literally not allowed to stop.

Unfortunately that amount of rationality is "inhumane". Because liberal PC culture would rather kill all people, than a select group of people that can't take their medicine properly. It sounds like I'm trying to make a joke but that's what's really happening.

>we're fuckin dead we just don't know it yet

Don't worry user. It'll just be the biggest and most important genetic lottery in history. Undoubtedly with 7 billion people there will be those with natural or developed resistances that will survive this kind of pandemic.

Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones?

Quite seriously this has the potential to be a genetic bottleneck. We know we've seen these before; the plagues, black death, spanish flu.. all the european dseases that killed the majority of the ameriindians. We just have this illusion it can't happen again, or that it's just a potential in the future.

What people never seem able to open their eyes to is living in that exact moment when it happens. Because it's not sufficiently dramatic. It's not like the stories. It's just a series of mundane stupid decisions and a failure to act in time.

It's not like it's gonna help. People that need convincing are completely immune to any opposing viewpoint. You're fucking a white male.

thanks for trying to make me feel better swedebro
but I fucking doubt it
have some cute

Bump.

We need to send in Chris Redfield.

Mumbatoo already has his lips pursed, he gonna suck dat salty sweet down

>You're literally in the beginning of the pandemic holocaust movie right now and you're not paying any attention.
I am. That's why I'm planning on going /innawods/ to stay away from infected hordes.

The most based nigger killer in human history.

This is also why women who have partners from inferior races should be considered terrorists, they have the possibility to incubate these bio weapons and let them spread their society destroying gene sets.

>I can't even get people who should be more inclined to listen to care.
That's because they don't, it's too much effort for the average white person to look beyond their facebook front page.
I have made posts and threads on Sup Forums and they either end up getting ignored or some ignorant users tell me i'm a tinfoil conspiracy retard and to go back to /x/

You can't save people who don't want to be saved.

>there isn't a significant amount here already
>family reunification won't make things worse

Sorry, I misread your post. :-(
DELET DELET DELET

there goes my good mood for the day