Australian Aboriginal culture is so beautiful and vibran-

>ROEBOURNE, Western Australia, is in the grip of a paedophile epidemic that has seen such a high incidence that child sex abuse is “normal”.

>Police have charged 36 men with more than 300 offences against 184 children from Roeburne and surrounding communities.

>West Australian Police Commissioner Karl O’Callaghan has described the rate of alleged child sex offending in Roebourne as “staggering” and the problem as “a cancer”.

>The former gold rush town, which has a greater population of around 1400, lies in the Pilbara region 1500km north of Perth.

>The Pilbara, with vast mining resources and sparsely populated Aboriginal towns, covers 500,000 square kilometres stretching from the Indian Ocean to Central Australia.

>Roebourne, where the streets are lined with brick and stone colonial buildings, has dwindled since its 19th century boom as the largest settlement between Darwin and Perth.

>It has now been singled out as a festering mess of intergenerational child sexual abuse where kids are more likely to be raped than almost anywhere else on earth.

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/town-of-the-damned-the-australian-town-with-staggering-child-sex-abuse-rate/news-story/f09e0906edfb384d6ea5ebbabb631786

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/inquest-uncovers-horrors-of-kimberley-life/news-story/3815a39f17df5dc35f48f0222acf5917
youtube.com/watch?v=aBZ2vDWFxW8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7457480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Fughin dem white fellas be oppressing muh cultcha. Here in rowb'n its our way of livings. Fukk dem city white fellas in karratha dey have no buisness in rowb'n. What we dun wiv our kids is secret Yindjibarndi buisness.

Is it racist I read that with a full abo accent in my head? I swear I was reading the captions of a documentary

As horrific as this sounds user. Roeburn is just the tip of the iceberg. The further inland and north you go the worse it gets. You only hear about roeburn because it is so close to karratha. The remote communites n the pilbara and Kimberly where no white fella walks is far worse than roebourne.

but muh stolen generators

Nah not racist. I wrote with a black fella accent in my head.

lmao

t. abbo

Nah just a whitefella that's done his time in the north west with the photo negative cousins. There is huge money in servicing the aboriginal communities, what's more is that it's all government funding so community jobs are a massive cash cow.

post more aussies

How to get in on the gibs?

Green text incoming, though I wouldn't mind some other input in this thread.

Look for companies that service the communities they aren't hard to find. They virtue signal the fuck out work they do. I must warn you though it is hard work and the more remote you are the more at risk you are. I did spend a couple of nights out there in actual fear of my life.

How do I sign up ?

>remote aboriginal community in WA
>community particular bad
>community shop was run by white fellas
>white fellas used to have only phone In town and boarded up shop before sunset every night. They would call and check in with authorities in nearest city centre 600km away every night.
>one day white fellas didn't check in
>2 days later local copper travels into community to find out what's happening.
>white fellas murdered. Store looted.
>The men in town had gone on rampage and raped everything. Women, children dogs. People dismembered and beaten.
>copper was chased out of town by the men.
> when the police return all of the men had gone bush and vanished all that was left were the rape and beating victims.
>the perpetrators were never caught and just blended into the communities they fled too.

Savages.

This was apparently in the 70s before my time out bush, but after working out there its not a stretch to believe.

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/inquest-uncovers-horrors-of-kimberley-life/news-story/3815a39f17df5dc35f48f0222acf5917

This article is actually pretty accurate in the description of the demographics in WA communities.

Kulumburu itself though is absolutely stunning. Definitely one of the most picturesque regions in WA, shame about the locals.

>Australian Aboriginal culture is so beau-
Stopped right there.

kek'd soon to be overrated post.
you are not the only one.

What? is there any links on this?

First the ab*s must go. If we can false flag it on the chinks, we'll be cooking with gas.

Nah I've searched high and low for a news article related, i never found one.
It was told to me by a bloke who worked in the communities back when it happened. So in regards to how much is fiction and how much is fact is hard to know.

Jesus fokken christ, don't you aussies know how to tame your savages?

It's politically incorrect to "tame savages" burger.

They, or we, nearly killed them all off.

The key word here is 'nearly'. It was a close run thing.

Well, you should have done it earlier.
Here in Texas, we faced the most brutal tribe that ever existed on this planet and they were also the most proficient and powerful light cavalry on the North American continent. But the US Army and the Texas Rangers subjugated those evil fukers and stuck them on a reservation.
That was late 1870s.
Today they are peaceful and loyal citizens of the US. They are decent people who don't bother anyone.

>I must warn you though it is hard work and the more remote you are the more at risk you are. I did spend a couple of nights out there in actual fear of my life.

I used to work with a chick who did this kind of thing, and she said it was unofficial policy for women not to work during their period because the smell of menstrual blood could send bushcoons into a rape frenzy.

You cunts also started a century earlier than us.

FUCK OFF RACIST, ABORIGINAL PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE US, DONT YOU REMEMBER COLONISATION? FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fair point.

Bullshit, come on that can't be true

>the smell of menstrual blood could send bushcoons into a rape frenzy.

I cant confirm, unfortunately. The white women I met in the community were never unaccompanied. There was always a white fella in town with them.

The more things change, the more they stay the same

I must admit it doenst fit the narrative of aboriginal culture as periods are secret women's buisness. That said in most aboriginal communities at that time of the month most aboriginal women take steps to limit contact between themselves from the males in the community. White women would not do this.

holy fuck this picture, i can't stop laughing

Are you doing your part?

>that one with the circumcision
holy shit this is something straight out of a crossed comic

No non-citizens / permenant residents get to respond?
a-asking for a friend

whats your ethnicity

Have to be on electoral role.
Or just buy a voting slip that people are selling on ebay. The entire thing is a fuck up.

keep abo stories coming

rats. The council / AEC refuse to put me on any rolls even though I own property and should be allowed to vote in council elections

pic related

I know what you mean bloke, my Grandfather used to be a mine crisis manager back in the 70's for Utah and a bunch of other Yank companies and he always said the worst thing we ever did was give abo's money. At one stage he was working at a mine out near Alice Springs and every month on the first or as close to it as possible he would go to the local tribe who had the land rights out that way and would give the elders of the tribe a cheque for 1.5 million to mine on the land and sure enough, three days later two semis would roll around into town full of grog that they would distribute to the preferred members of the tribe and not a cent would be spent on food or clothing or anything else. They would piss it away within the week every single time without a consideration of what would happen if the money run out.

Seriously it fucks me off at how easy the dark cunts get it in this country because of all the guilt white liberals have (Such as 1 percent loans of up to $100k to start a business that they can default on and the government just wipes the debt) and how much it costs the tax payers.

Get ready for the BKC

>be at circular quay
>getting money out from an ATM
>abbo crew hanging around
>wild abbos yells at me while pointing at shaved orangutan female
>>SHE THAT EUROPEAN CUNT THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL AUSTRALIAN WOMAN
>I never said she wasn't m8
>>OH YOU'RE AN AUSSIE. I THOUGHT YOU WAS GERMAN OR SOMETHING. HAVE A NICE AFTERNOON

That's all I got. Sorry it's not horrifying or anything. Shit was weird though.

The truely depressing thing is that the left will suggest that this is all a racist beatup and muh first peepls are honest, community loving folk.

True story: I had a mandatory ATSI healthcare subject for uni a couple of years ago and the lecture content couldn't stress enough that aboriginal people statistically sexually abuse their children much less than dirty child fucking regular Australians (but neglect them much more) and that the NT intervention was WASCIST WHITE DOGS at it again, Oy vey anudda stolden generation etc.

Then when I went to do my assignment on the subject I discovered massive amounts of credible research suggesting that the reason that child abuse and sexual assault rates are so low in aboriginal communities is because rape and child abuse are so common and ingrained that
A) Children don't even realize that they can get the police to stop the abuse.
B) Women and kids who make reports to the cops typically get the shit kicked out of them by the community until they drop it (~90% of reports were later dropped in Queensland communities).
C) Community members will habitually make up alibis for rapists.

White leftists are the absolute worst enemy of Aboriginals.

Off with their heads

the oldest culture on the planet MUST be the most advanced, feminist and fair in the world right?

If only euros had the foresight to do the job properly on abos, africans and muzzies

Interesting. Have proof? Which community? When? I've done a bit of work with blackfellas in WA over the years - the bullshit and cognitive dissonence is unbelievable.

> Remove niglets from abusive relatives.
> MUH STOLEN GENERASHUN WHITE DEVIL TAKING MUH CHILLINS
> Leave niglets with abusive relatives.
> This.

Fuck lefties, but fuck abbos more.

Agree, seems like US and Canada are the only two countries that know how to tame savages properly.

Let me tell you a little story about that oldest culture

>Be me
>Be working for the local council in North Queensland
>Work as a TA (Tradies assistant)
>Our local council gets offered a contract from state government to send out Plumber/Carpenter out to Woorabinda to fix up housing
>2 week contract with fuck tonnes of overtime offered
>Fuckyeahgonnaberich.jpg
>Get out to said town and get set up
>Get told by both tradies to "Be prepared" for the next day
>Get to the first house the next day
>Vomit.jpg
>Could smell something rotten from outside the house
>Go through front door which had been bashed down and into living room
>Carpet had been pulled up and had been used as bedding
>Fibro had been pulled off from walls and a fireplace had been made in the middle of the living room
>Large pile of fecal matter rotting in the corner
>Wut.jpg
>Tradie explains they shit in the corner to keep the flies off the meat
>Wut.jpg
>Go to the smallest bedroom, two dead kangaroos and a dead goanna in different states of decay

This was not even the worst of it and nearly every house followed the same pattern.

i'll share mine now, this is 100% not made up

>Be in line in general store somewhere in WA couple of years ago
>warm summer evening, ghouls are out and about causing trouble
>suddenly abo barges through door definitely high as fuck in state of joy
>pushes into front of que and asks in the most gayest tone for some hot chips
>Female cashier visibly nervous asks if he wants regular or chicken salt
>Starts jumping up and down shouting "YES PLEASE, YES PLEASE!!!"
>goes around aisles friendly greeting everyone including a woman and her baby
>prances out of store into the night
>absolute silence in shop

kek

the only thing Maoris do is beat their wives and smoke meth

>>Tradie explains they shit in the corner to keep the flies off the meat

Wow.

Ultimately it's because jews and their marxist followers see native black populations worldwide as being an excellent proxy for disparaging Western tradition. Niggers weren't capable of expressing their culture in their own written allegory, so it presents the deconstructionist with the perfect blank slate on which to suggest the perfect egalitarian society.

We hear about matriarchy, secret women's business etc. as being expressions of feminist solidarity in aboriginal culture. Filtered however is the discussion of honor killings, ritual rape, overwhelming incest and laziness.

If these characteristics were at the forefront of the discussion, which they should be if the jew and marxist truly cares about 'human rights', Western tradition would be objectively superior by every utilitarian measure.

>Tradie explains they shit in the corner to keep the flies off the meat
gotta give the abos credit, i dont think i ever would have thought of that

yep.
Earliest reports after colonisation - abos would sit in hot midday sun with fish guts on their heads. Fish guts rot, ferment and drip down abo. keeps mosquitos away.

>>ROEBOURNE, Western Australia, is in the grip of a paedophile epidemic that has seen such a high incidence that child sex abuse is “normal”.
>>The former gold rush town

Now to a normal non-aussie this report of course conjures up images of poor white trash towns. But I take it from comments here that this is not the case and that this is abo incest.

>As horrific as this sounds user. Roeburn is just the tip of the iceberg. The further inland and north you go the worse it gets.

I remember people posting old naturalist accounts of the traditional culture of abos and pacific islanders (like on PNG) that basically said extreme child abuse was common. From baby rape to beating children half to death, it was common and culturally extensive.

Is this evidence these things survive even conscious attempts to civilize them?
Is the reporting trying to sound "neutral" a deliberate political choice?

There are accounts of aboriginal boys being forced to fight to death in pits as a male rite of passage.

Further, if you're a naughty goy you should look up subincision, which was a common practice amongst the unwashed black masses.

>From baby rape to beating children half to death, it was common and culturally extensive.
Don't forget the canabalism. Mothers often fed their 18 month infant to their 5 year old child.

Line the males up against a wall

Problem over

Don't forget the canabalism. Mothers often fed their 18 month infant to their 5 year old child.

Mate that is not the worst of it, I have worked around a few different places as well as a few mates, this is a story one of my mates who volunteered for the local SES out at Mt Isa told me

>Work out at Mt Isa
>Volunteer for SES
>See same thing every day, abos living in dried up river
>Same pattern every fortnight, get gibmes from govt and then waste it within a week
>Spend the next week harassing local pop for ciggies/food or lying under sheeting in the shade of the river bed
>Get warning a massive storm is incoming
UhOh.jpg
>Abos only got paid two days before
>Storm is coming in hard with tonnes of rain
>Abos lying in creek bed high from huffing fuel or drinking massive amounts of grog
>Water is rising, they just stay the same
>SES has to get into river and start moving abos
>They get violent but still they do their job to try and evacuate them
>Not successful in getting them all, a few get washed away
>Over the next few days SES has to tromp downriver looking for Abos who get washed away
>Most of them die from drowning

Every year or second year this apparently happens, they just let themselves die, they know this happens with massive flooding but like fucking lemmings they just stay and die.

I have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for the cunts at all, they literally just want to spend the day in a drugged up dream state on government gibmes.

To answer your question about reporting, I would suggest that you read my post here
Us Aussies only see abos on TV if they're smiling, doing their white-painted dance or demanding gibs from the white man. Not only is the scientific reporting neutral, but there have been calls to censure such material because it reduces the dignity of the aboriginal. As if they're worth that dignity in the first place.

To answer your question regarding this sort of cultural recidivism, I think there's certainly something genetic involved that (((they))) don't let science discuss. I'm particularly interested by the suggestion that the period sends these near-humans into a rape frenzy... They tell women to stay away from monkeys in South East Asia whilst on their period for the same reason.

They bought $1.5 million worth of piss every month?

If we're being honest, castration was clearly the most effective means of controlling negroid slave populations in the Arab slave trade. I think the white man should learn from the sand nigger in this regard.

Yeah what I'm interested in is if this is happening in previously civilized communities. OP said old mining town. Were these people educated? Employed?

Or is it the people that have been tribal and only tangental to civilization that are this barbarous?

I'd really like to know if there could be evidence of actual genetic cultural traits. It's almost lamarckian but evodevo is the primary evolutionary theory today and it places strong emphasis on genetic heritability and activation during development, almost suggesting it's possible to have genetically predetermined cultural traits.

For instance it's now so well studied it's uncontroversial to say we know children resemble their parents more than adopted families. Even with twin studies. Having rich educated parents with books at home would normally suggest you would have well off children, but if they were born to trailer trash that's not true. They're more likely to grow up to be trailer trash.

I realize it's turning into a rant. But basically most people have a sense there is a cultural avatar. Southern Europeans are lazier than northerners. With abos being so culturally isolated and divergent for so long they're almost like a parallel human race, even beyond bantz about >niggers.

I really wish the ethics on this wasn't to never investigate the topic.

Some years back, an old abo matriarch won millions in the lottery. she bought every single memberof her extended family as brand new car (falcon or commodore, of course). money gone. cops waited outside car dealer and arrested entire clan for driving without a licence. cars all trashed within weeks.

>what I'm interested in is if this is happening in previously civilized communities
it was the traditional, pre-colonisatoin abo that practiced canabalism. Missionaries, welfare, fast food and supermarkets seem to have driven out the practice today.

Pretty much well, it was a tribe of around 800 to 1000 adults and they would drink from sun up to sun down for a fortnight straight. They would drink till they vomited or passed out, they would then start drinking again as soon as they could. They would invite members from surrounding tribes and let them drink as well.

Abos are nearly all full blown alcoholics and will drink themselves into a stupor every single time if left unattended. You only have to spend a little time in the towns such as Goondawindi or what not to truly understand how fucked they are.

You have no idea. The petrol pumps have to be in cages or they'll try and drink it

I love the Australian national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBZ2vDWFxW8

If anyone is interested - it is worth reading the writings from the 1930s of Daisy Bates, who lived with black fellas. Then, it is interesting to read the subsequent trashing of her reputation from the 1970s onwards.

I don't mean it that way.

I mean that the genetic traits would show extreme shortsightedness, resistance to science, education and "common sense", a seeking out of hedonistic pleasure..

Kind of like this. Being dumb enough to drink or sniff petrol. Not that civilized people don't get high (or in extreme cases also seek solvent highs), but that it's much more widespread and much harder to stop and the people doing it are seemingly oblivious to risk.

Genetic heritability of traits wouldn't manifest as literally as "violent cannibal tribe gives birth to cannibal child 20 generations later". But rather similarly to what we see as far as some groups being "incompatible with society" it becomes very hard to stamp out some behaviors.

Conversely you might say we've done the opposite in the west. We've bred and raised some of the most docile people in the world to the point they can't recognize dangerous situations and think they're living in a story, where they'll have some kind of narrative arc. And thus they're confused and depressed when life just seems to happen with no care for them at all.

>I mean that the genetic traits would show extreme shortsightedness, resistance to science, education and "common sense", a seeking out of hedonistic pleasure..
best way to visualise our abos - small tribal groups of rock apes that managed to develop a vocabulary of 200 words.

they sniff it you dumb cunt

I tend to agree with you Sven, I think it is a genetic condition that Abos show the traits you describe, the only thing though is when you mix white into their bloodline, half cast abos are more fucking dangerous than the full on ones for some reason. Full on abos just want to get drunk and pass out, the half cast ones are the ones who get really violent.

Abo maths:

one..,two...,three..,small amount..., large amount

It's because they have more of a grasp on just how truly fucked they are.
They are ashamed.

its the limited ability for abstract thought, its been commented on in regards to africa and its language peculiarities.

harsh winters killed off all the caucasoids and mongoloids not capable of abstract thought thus not able to plan for winter and dying.

that capability of abstract thought is why great structures, empires, etc were only built by populations that had passed through the trial by ice.

They have some skills that are superior to ours. Their natural navigation skills are better than ours. Long story, but I once gave an abo a two hour lift to a country town. The level of detail he could pick out in the landscape as we drove by was pretty impressive. he could spot a kangaroo that was over a mile away from us.

>Nah I've searched high and low for a news article related

You should try to contact someone in that area and ask them to check library newspaper archives.

Yeah they have much better vision than westerners. It's a sexually selected trait that is necessary to see the next meal in this barren land if you're still a hunter/gatherer.

also
>long story
"giv us a lift ya cunt"

>Nah I've searched high and low for a news article related, i never found one.
>anecdotal evidence
>
>Interesting. Have proof?
user doesn't.

it's because they breed with irish

> Australian Aboriginal culture is so beautiful and vibrant

and they like pets.
Here's one walking the dog.

No, it was work related. If I could get him to this town on that day, I got paid a few grand. if he didn't make it, I wouldn't get paid. Only solution was to go and pick the cunt up and drive him there.
No, I'm not a bounty hunter.

fuck off cunt anyone that spends time outside can do that, as can any hunter. get outside more, when was the last time you were a passenger in a long drive?

the skills they do have relate to knowledge, not some inherent genetic ability. genetically everyone has the same abilities as them, they aren't special.

Norforce enlistment data does show a higher level of vision. It's also seen in the broader aboriginal population.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7457480
>mfw scientific racism is fine and dandy if your subject of praise is objectively a useless subspecies.

some abo once told me why abos are overrepresented playing AFL. Prior to colonisation, you made a name for yourself as a young man if you snuck onto the other tribe's land and stole one of their women. You would be chased by a tribe of angry abos all the way home. if they caught you, you were dead. natural selection for good AFL players.

african americans are over represented in american colleges. Must be cause they are smarter

>proves me wrong with a source