Be honest

do you actually believe in all the government conspiracies, pizzgate, sept 23rd, da joos, and other things on Sup Forums
>or do you come for the shitposting

>23rd
no.
>pizzagate
no.
>jews
yes, to a certain extent
>govt. conspiracies
I believe money rules the world, and fucked up things are done in the name of money, take that as you will.

Yes

Sage

yea bu a fucking florist deserves money
and so do tobacco farmers
crackhead

What kind of government are we talking about here? 9/11 was an inside job or interdimensional child molesters on Mars? Either way, Pizzagate is real or at the very least Pedogate is. Yes, Jews are behind almost everything bad in the world and no, September 23 won't amount to anything.

>all government conspiracies
Not all, but a lot of them are true.
>Pizzagate
Pedo politicians and weird occult ruling class? Yes. Pizza places sell kids? No.
>23rd
No
>Joos
Yes, jews are responsible for the degenerate anti-west world, marxism/feminism/trans movement/immigration
>and other things on Sup Forums
Nothing on pol is true or will ever be. Reddit is the source of all valuable information and so is CNN and BBC.

I believe in less hyperbolic versions of some of the conspiracy theories you see on this board.

>Pizzagate isn't technically accurate, but there is a pedophile ring made up of powerful insiders who shut down any attempt to investigate them
>Jews aren't an organized global cabal of hand rubbing merchants, but their genetics naturally incline them towards shekel-seeking and degeneracy-promoting behaviors
>Sept 23 won't happen on that exact date, but a future cataclysmic happening is inevitable

etc.

No one can possibly believe the pizzagate shit. The jews are in power, that's just a fact.

90% of Sup Forums is just trolling for the lols, the 10% that actually believe it are completely retarded and should be euthanized.

Stop linking the Jews to all that other bullshit

dumb shit most if it is allegory anyway.

life is a series of artworks that can be measured in real time. if someone defiles the artwortk than the measurements will show it (measurement being the psychosematic zeitgeist) i.e people will believe the idealsism put in their heads like dumb fresh lamb. the artwork of society is tainted by jewish degeneracy.

this blending of esoteric emblematic warfare with real political persuation is a full spectrum dominance approach.

>even if kek is a load of BS. the jews want to mantle and control the essence of the spirit in our minds, and manifest kek to be real (as real as a mental image and representation can be in the mind) and to do its bidding.

so yeah the fucking frogs are turning gay and they putting shit in the water and they REALLY are 4 DIMENSIONAL INFACT12 DIMENSIONAL.

THEY ARE EVERYTHING THAT THEY CAN MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE.

SCIENCE OF THE SPIRIT BRO

>joos
Jew detected.

i am jewish

read this. it explains that your people have an incompatible aesthetic with the typical notions of honour and dignity world over.

its racial psychopathy to be specific.

you are polluting the entire world and now we are becoming as poisonous as yourself.

go to Israel. Leave the USA. Or at least just let white people be alone. free from your diversity.

>govt conspiracies
Which ones
>Pizzagate
Yes
>Sept 23
Fuck no
>da joos
Yes

>government conspiracies
Eh, some more than others.
>pizzgate
No. You have to be a fucking retard to take that seriously.
>sept 23rd
No
>da joos
I believe Jews will always attempt to put the interests of their own tribe/ethnic group above the interests of society as a whole, essentially creating a tyranny by the minority. Actually, I think everyone is trying to do what the Jews do, I just think the Jews are smarter and thus more effective/dangerous.

I do blame Jewish academics, specifically Ashley Montagu, for the pervasive "race is a social construct" meme. Montagu was smart enough to know better but he saw his people being singled out and craftily came up with a lie that would combat antisemitic sentiment.
>and other things on Sup Forums
I believe blacks are genetically inferior subhuman scum, as are most dark skinned races. It's not their fault, it's just the way the evolutionary forces shaped them. Pic related.
>or do you come for the shitposting
A bit of that as well. It's just the cherry on the sundae.

I believe in a giant government conspiracy yes.

1776 WORLDWIDE BABY.

COMNG SOON!

Reminder the Jews plan to false flag an alien invasion.

The only person I think of when I read

>DA JOOS

Is Laura Loomer.

fpbp

pizza gate is something old paranoid men waste their time on while the kikes pull off grand schemes

>23rd
no.
>pizzagate
no, but i do believe the Left has a soft spot for pedophillia and that there are plenty of pedo rings out there.
>jews
no, i just believe there a bunch of cuck jews and jews more interested in what will make give them more power/money, but that has nothing to do with the religion itself. Soros in particular but even he's more an atheist.
>govt. conspiracies
I'm sure the my government has and will do plenty of covert things that I don't need or want to know about.