Why are so many young Australian men dating second generation Asians?

Why are so many young Australian men dating second generation Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinese pussy very good

Degeneracy and lack of nationalism in the millennial generation. Not a difficult thing to understand. Even their Hapa children will see their white father's degeneracy.

Because Australian men and Asian women are both family-oriented.

Agreed

Crossbreeding with the Emus got boring, I guess.

They got nothing else to do on their shithole of continent with 90% being inhabitable. It is either they get yellow fever or they fuck aboriginals. Stay on the coast lines of your continent you dumb aussie fucks.

yes very good

I bet their vegs smell like fresh flowers. Mmmmm.

this

chinese girls are hot and they dress better than white girls

this desu senpai
yerro tight asf

I'm guessing because their moms are too old

Not politics
Sage and report all slide threads

Basically asians with western mentality towards sex. Can't say no to that.

Unless you want traditional asian that act cute and making noise when having sex.

????????????

WHERE IS MY QT ASIAN GF

He's talking about vaginas, not cats.

Asian girl very sex. Want fuck?

Chinese are stink.

jews have destroyed white girls and cute chinks are easy, if you're even mildly fit and not an ugly cunt it's like fish in a barrel

t. virgin

no Jeongyeon lewdposting pls

have some self-respect and pursue a woman of your own race!

Compared to Burger women they are very clean

Asian women are what white women should be like.

Why is Chinese pussy good?

Boner achieved.

Please do not sexualize twiceboy

Aussie has shit taste.

A shekel for a good goy.

Ive always wanted to experience horizontal pussy.

Chinks are fucking everywhere.

Hell no. Asian chicks only hook up with white guys because they see us as a status symbol.

not fat

daily reminder. Based granny putting Aussie """"men""" in their place
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

We have the same problem here with white guys dating Asians, I see more of it than wmwf
At least theyre the only minority group that's not low iq, but their bodies suck (weak, small) and they're more soul-less

fuckoff korea

Boomers need to go, but there are rare occasions where I do appreciate them.

because the white women here are degenerate cunts void of all soul and intellect, they deserve the hellfire that will hit them in their later years

Asians in US is only 5% and white/asian realtionship will never majority relation in there.

white/hispanic are more popular couple in US.

>Asians are not wh--

Objectively wrong. I'm dating an Asian and she's easily the best, most loyal girlfriend I've ever had by far. 90% of white women are degenerate skanks.

That being said, if you find a white who isn't a whorish slag, never let her go. Until then, take the yellow pill, user

Asian women can take a dick and suck a dick. They can cook and have probably had a job in their teenage years. Family oriented. If they aren't smart they've had determination to gain knowledge beaten into them. Ehtnocentric or culture centric. Will take you to good food places. They will push you to achieve more and aren't interested in deadbeats but are also loyal enough not to leave you when you're having a shit time in life.

Their hair smells weird in the morning though and they are kind of oily when they wake up.

Dated a Korean for awhile. One time I accidentally talked about roof top Koreans with her dad and how I thought that's what people should do in Baltimore during the riots. At first I thought I sperged out but it was the first time he handed me a beer after that. Great girl. Good family. They hated Japanese people though and literally would not only Japanese people in their house. Hope she's doing well.

-ite

- Attractive features
- Intelligent
- Family-oriented, albeit, controlling
- Exotic

I don't believe that I'm missing anything.

Some among them are physically white (it's more so a light beige), but they are certainly genetically distinct from Europeans.

>Can't say no to that.
Yeah, I agree that hook up culture from feminism really is good for the family model and the white race.

Yeah, except I also want my son to look like me. It would be a nightmare to hear my own children tell me to "check my white privilege".

FUCK OFF EIGO SENSEI

thick

>Why are so many young Australian men dating second generation Asians?- 47 posts and 11 image replies shown.
isnt your pic the answer?

ores?

Because most white aussie chicks are fat sluts

In america, they're some of the few women that aren't fat ugly whores.

>roof koreans ice breaker
lol smooth m8, at least it worked out for you

not that they're not whores.

Is she even 18?

Have you ever seen an australian woman ? They curse like truck drivers, smoke, have 2 dollars tattooes, yell in the streets like nogs. Plus they cheat openly.

In Oz, asian women are mostly thais or filipinos when it comes to waifus purchase. They work, are quiet and mostly friendly. It's shit DNA but they fulfil the immediate needs of a man. They cook for their husband and enjoy it. They want kids and are supportive and submissive.

That the way it is. Oz men go for yellow pussies because they can't get what they're entitled to have.

Once, an iraqi taxi driver confirmed it to me. I mean, it's a universal thing : moslems, whites, everyone agree. White women are shit if there is no patriarchy.

In Seattle today I noticed this too more white male asian female couples with kids than white couples. The kids look 100% Asian. Breeding with an asian is throwing all your recessive genes in the trash. The boys will grow up to be unfuckable asian guys with beta complexes like elliot rodgers.

Your kids are going to tell you to "check your privilege?" Maybe if you make half-breed niggerboons, but Asians are the least likely to do some shit like that.

immigrant asians are kind of a misrepresentation of the actual asians since the ones that came over had rich parents in order to do so. and everyone knows rich parents = more money for skin products, braces, healthcare, makeup, clothes, etc which make them more attractive

white femanon here, posting obligatory reality check for all of you weeaboos.

uhh you ever meet an Australian broad before?

>white femanon
ew

what's your weight?

Post a picture of how fat you are.

because they are hot, and also not hoes

yeah but your daughter would be cute as fuck

fat and mad aint no way to go through life honey

That day I learned Asians love Heineken for some reason.

>soon

>Tfw that caricature actually looks like your Asian ex

Bitch gave me herpes

this kid is fat as fuck

I'm 120 lbs, losers

lowkey though i dated a vietnamese-american and she bled everytime we had sex, apparently her vagina was tilted and my dick hit her cervix alot

i doubt thats the norm for asians but its my only experience

oooh boy theyre fuckin wild

>dating a chick with herpes
Lmaoing at your life

Because their pussies are tight and they can finally speak English