What if (((they))) are actually the good guys

>implying good and evil exist

>worship a satanic cult
>good

pick one shill

History shows us that is not so

[spoiler](((they're))) not[/spoiler]

>What if (((they))) are actually the good guys
Why do they keep getting kicked out of EVERY place they ever try to live? How long until americans get sick of the westernized ones?

Explain.

obviously they are
the planet is more important than any nation or humans
this is the most ethical way to stop progress, destroy first world nations and lower the number of humans

good for who?

You dun slipped up goy, this isn't reddit.

I used to think that when I didn't know about (((them))) either.
Believe it or not, but a lot of Nat-Socs were once liberals.

They aren't.

I heard that the Danes is the ancestors of the hebrew tribe of Dan, one of the 12 tribes. Is this bullshit? What if the blonde, blue eyed cro-magnons is really the hebrews, and that the azkenazi, sephradims etc just stole our culture..?

You're claim is with out a doubt the most feeble and incoherent statement made today. Tip. Do not smoke meth before attempting to formulate a thought.

>The ends justify the means

Fuck those that think in this manner.

uh oh

NO

A-Are we the baddies, OP?

(((they))) are literally God's chosen people retard

of course they're the good guys

o-ok

Okay but (((they))) aren't.

>So narcissistic you create failed governments and then blame everyone else

13 months.

>How long until americans get sick of the westernized ones?
I hope not too much longer user

they don't just wait less than a week to the final ride

you were supposed to elaborate on how i was wrong

I'm conflicted on Israel, but without a doubt the Western Jews are the most sniveling backstabbing cowardly subversive pieces of shit on earth.

Most people are good the problem is the small number of evil that is trying to control them.
The left and right have equal numbers
And they both use the same old argument. All your problems are caused by __________ your not a loser and if we got rid of ___________you're life would be great.

If we look at the biblical approach god needs to find a way to preserve the house of Abraham without them all turning into asshats in the process.

Namely Pretty much everyone on Earth , bonus points for saving sub Sahara Africans (American blacks are mix therefore I'm the house of Abraham)