Retards

And I am a caregiver for retarded people. Am I just helping people who are a waste of space? I've grown to care about them. What should I do?

They're essentially pets. Like keep them out of trouble, and if people give you money for safe keeping, well...

Lock them in a bathroom with a piece of steak on the floor. Return in 3 weeks.

I've found retarded people to be pretty chill, except for the really loud or physcially abusing ones.

All mine are pretty good. Most have jobs and can still function somewhat independently on their own.

My rule of thumb is if they can hold down a job, I don't have a problem with them. If not, they're not worth wasting money keeping them alive. If a family member has enough money and wants to watch over them, that's fine, but I'm not going to fund jobless retards with my tax dollars.

A caregiver for niggers? Explain....

What kind of jobs? What do they do?

Niggers are beyond help. Retarded people can often do very simple jobs.

I'd be happier with retards doing the "jobs no one will do" instead of beaners, tbpfh. They can handle it with their retard strength.

But are not all niggers retarded by default?

There's different levels of retarded. I've been an assistant at a "retard facility" and most of them could communicate somewhat and had ok-ish body control.

I fucking hate retards because they are fucking unpredictable.
I volunteered at retard center and we were all chill then suddenly one retard started charging at me and punching me.
Sure, it didn't hurt, but what was I supposed to do? Even pushing him back seemed harsh to me, let alone punching him back.

You're supposed to be like "Settle down there Tarik" and shieet man I don't know.

my philosophy says that God created us in his own image

do you believe that you are closer to God than your charges are?

not sure intellect is a good measure of Godliness anymore

The reality is, we're all wastes of space. All life is a waste.

Tards > niggers

Not OP but I know retards are very amenable to routines. Like, they can stuff envelopes for 8 hours and go home and watch TV, and would be perfectly happy to do that every day for 10,000 years straight.

Do you enjoy it? Does it provide enrichment in your own life? Part of being redpilled is recognizing that you are a multifaceted person. Purpose plays a large roll in being able to develop ones self.

This

By the way who told the retards what the word retarded means? You used to be able to use it freely and it wasnt offensive because they cant be offended by a word they dont know, then suddenly someone told them it was bad and everyone cried that we shoukdnt use it to describe things

Have you molested the girl retards yet?

Retards can be really fucking scary because of this. And they are so fucking strong it's unreal.

Help them find an economic function. Help them manage their earnings. Invest in a sports car so you can get your dick sucked on the weekends or whatever. Whatever motivates you to make them as functional as possible.

I was mis-categorized in middle school and put in "bump", that means with the "special" kids at school. Maybe I was lazy or dumb, who knows why I was put there, but my classmates were psycho or emotionally unstable.

One time the school installed some brand new solar panels and were all taking a wall on the baseball field after the normal kids were finished playing. One buck-toothed nog who was always unpredictable and impulsive just picked up the largest rock he could see and threw it over the fence and shattered the panels. Our handler/teacher freaked out.

I'd rather have local retards do the work that we ship pajeet and his eleven cousins over for.
As for reproductive rights? Sterilize the lot.

staffing call centers with retards sounds incredibly dangerous

Provided you don't allow them to reproduce, caring for Trump supporters can be deeply rewarding, user. Thank you for your service.

Put them on human sized gerbil wheels so they can at least contribute to the power bill while they're wasting the tax dollars of the capable. Why not use those resources on supporting positively contributing members of society?

>Hubbo tanks for calling me
>SPONGEBOB!
>I add eleventeen to your bill
>Mom is calling me, bye poop head!

Pic related

We outsource to pajeets for that.
We import pajeets for fast food joints.

True, at least you can motivate a retard to work.

I'm also volunteering for disabled children, and it kinda fucks with your head. There are children that would probably just die after spending 2 days alone, even with running water and plates filled with food right next to them. Some can't be helped to become productive members of our society. And it's even more painful when you think about this stuff while wiping their asses.

Everyone needs to find a balance with regards to compassion.

On the one hand you have what Nietzsche's line of thinking devolved into, but on the other you have the liberal shitfest which is the post-war world.

Do you have a soul?

Retards are usually pretty cool. I used to smoke weed with a guy with down syndrome. It was hilarious listening to him try to make sense of the world using his limited retard-brain.

They teach you to be humble. They need love and support because they need our help. Usually the disgust factor comes into play when sympathy is felt and hated. They are human beings guys. Twisted and contorted but human nonetheless. I know plenty of creepy people who are brilliant and contribute to society who do not have even a tenth of the value of some of the retards I know.

Probably find a different job desu.

I know everyone cannot be Mother Teresa but if you resent your customers then you will only provide shitty service, and yes even retards deserve quality for what they pay for.

As a sidenote. I think for people like this heroin isnt a bad option. Although if they are happy then why bother them.