TRUMP WILL NO LONGER WITHDRAW FROM PARIS ACCORD

TRUMP WILL NO LONGER WITHDRAW FROM PARIS ACCORD

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-wont-withdraw-from-paris-climate-deal-1505593922

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-puVOJF5jQ
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/16/reports-trump-administration-may-not-pull-out-paris-climate-agreement/673988001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=s-puVOJF5jQ

It's a national security issue. This goes beyond climate, if we withdraw from the accord then the reins of global leadership will go to China.

Voting won't cause a revolution
But we will

you people are beyond fucking stupid
kill yourselves
>believing anyone from the EU
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/16/reports-trump-administration-may-not-pull-out-paris-climate-agreement/673988001/

SO FUCKING DONE WITH TRUMP!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!

All these U-turns in a matter of days means BLACKMAIL.

If you think I'm wrong and want to come up with shuck and jive excuses you are a fucking normie piece of shit and you should go watch your sport

kill yourself shill rat

see
kill yourselves

The media final attack on trump by dividing his supporters is a smart move.

AHHHH THE HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY MSM IS REPORTING MORE FACTS ABOUT DONALD TRUMP'S FUTURE BEHAVIOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Uh White House is still pulling out? The fuck are you talking about

Ummmm..

Is it a good thing or a bad thing for trump to work with both parties?

I personally want to see the Republicans and Democrats dismantled as establishment parties. It's going to have to be the Republicans who fall first, making room for a third party who will then destroy the democrats because they only exist as a counterpoint to republican "opposition".

Trump was always a RINO. He openly registered and espoused liberal policies prior to his running for the republican nomination.

So, other than for a few useful idiot magapedes, who are you laughing at?

Trump is a complete fucking shill
I voted for him. But fuck him. Fuck that shit, Fuck his going back on ALL HIS PROMISE. Fucking guy lied. Obamacare still there, no wall, he's sucking every illegals dick, no tax relief, business leaving the country for foreign clays.
Its almost as if this fucking guy lied.

fuck him

fuck the oohhh esss ayyy

Ah, yes, the WSJ, such a real news source, definitely not fake.

Has the MSM finally figured out the best way to divide and conquer us is to spread false rumors?

Seems like they finally woke up lol

Pic related

He will use the agreement as a bargaining chip to get what we want. You people are fucking retarded.

le 4D chess amirite?

>someone cares about the ideas trump campaigned on more than his own kike outed ass

SHILLLLL SHILLLLLLLLLLL

fuckin gay nigger reddit faggot

This is not contradictory. The 'some' would be the dreamers.

The democrats are so detestable, Trump's corpse could still get votes.

>Pic related
Literally completely unrelated to the OP...
and, in fact, does not represent a piece of legislation.

Trump is negotiating; shill faggot.

wsj article contradicts itself in opening header and first sentence. Game Over.

plus this link
gives the accurate position.

/thread

Its utterly pointless. Because at the end of it all people won't reflect on anything happening today, and will reflect on his overall performance in 2020

So if it all just ends up being bullshit, then he loses no one by virtue of what he does in the future, and the media becomes less trustworthy somehow.

I'm not sure why the media, shills, activists groups are even attacking and attempting to divide his base right now. The election is over and his base doesn't trust anyone, you can't gain here, only lose.

Agree, the big reason why I voted for trump was because of the refugee crisis, and I think he has done a good job on that issue.

If you think Harris 2020 would be better than vote for her and good luck...

Trump has systematically taken positions that place the maximum level of pressure on the party that refuses to work with him at the time. He has no allegiances. All the people that actually got him into office are out now. This leaves him thrown to the wolves of the deep state, with no buffer. He's going to take a stance that forces one side or the other to either back him because they already support the measure in question, or make a complete U turn in order to spite him.

He doesn't have any principles that he is bound by, so why would it be an issue for him to support a lefty measure today and a conservative one tomorrow?

If trump isn't trying to get impeached by the establishment, then he's not doing his job.

Maybe he's just letting off for a couple weeks before going back at it?

Election is over but we can keep pushing opinion so they know how we feel about what they are doing.

They have nothing else and it has been effective just look at mike buy my book Jew and that's not and argument I am a fag guy.

These people are fools no one cared about DACA during the election. It was all about the wall and no reduce refugee numbers significantly.

On pairs trump won't sign it unless it is good for America.

It hasn't been effective. Limelight personalities always stir up controversy, they matter very little.

I read an article the other day that basically stated that even with hanity, tucker, and ann all coming out against Trump for this media news cycle, his base barely budged.

I agree with you. The only thing that will create more chaos in the power structure right now is for him to selectively start supporting positions that don't align with his party, but that the other side can't back away from without legitimizing the other party's criticism.

I would love to see the left start picking apart the Paris accords because trump now wants to support them. Then the Republicans will draft a half assed piece of legislation that trump will then veto. This will occur an nauseum until neither side is clear where they stand

I have not keep up on this story but that is good to know.

Wake me up when I hear it from Trump's mouth.
Fuck off shills