Guys, I don't understand

Guys, I don't understand.

Why did the Third Reich occupy Poland? They're our guys - I mean look at how they treat muslims and fags - so why did Hitler attack the one other bro-tier white nation in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ob_KXzbEDyo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is _now_. It didn't before being cleansed.

Because of empire

Because Hitler never was our guy, it's just a meme of retarded edge lords.

Because the devil was raging inside him and he believed in science fiction of possible winning.

Because P*les were and still are subhumans

Cute slide thread, though

Polacks have lied to you, they are mean and petty.

They were the jew capital of europe and people have some of the nastiest personalities on earth and this it's their core national identity, similar to turks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ob_KXzbEDyo

Tl;Dr long history of persecuting German minorities and general hatred of Germans.

They were squatting on rightful german land

You were saying something, Fingolian.

Poles were and are the most European of them all.

Remember that all of you Eurocucks would speak Arabic or Turkish now if it wasn't for the King Sobieski.

this

The Polish were persecuting the German minority, especially in areas around Danzig.

SPEAK IT NIPON SPEAK!!!!!

I hope that german minority in a foreign country was worth having your own country and pretty much the whole continent destroyed

So eloquent, Malik.

If it wasn't for Poles fighting in the Battle of London, your white fellow men would speak German today and you wouldn't be allowed to come there in the first place.

Poland was the staging point for the kikes and their European communist takeover, where the Khazars went after leaving southern Russia during the Mongolian invasion and were oppressing and genociding ethnic Germans separated from the Fatherland after WWI

>there's no way the Germans could have killed 6 million Jews

Learn some history, you miserable kiwi cuck.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler

this fucking thread AGAIN? ffs

Poland's new formation at the end of WWI was done with an eye to punishing Germany (by confiscating historic German territory) and creating a buffer between civilized countries and the USSR. As German nationalists took power, conflict between Germany and the USSR became inevitable and so too did occupation of that buffer.

Pretending to be unbelievably stupid so that newfags will reply (hoping to correct you) is shilling. It is an old, well established shill trick. They're paid by the (you). Don't pay them.

Historic German territory? That's what you were told in your ghetto school?

You burgers are so uneducated, no wonder more then a half of your people voted Hillary.

Heard about partitions of Poland?

Guess I'm wasting my time here.

Because the communists were a perpetual threat and German military was simply better by that point. Not 20 years prior the Soviets invaded Poland. Their expanding sphere of influence was unacceptable.

And they lost.