Do you legitimately enjoy manga/animu made before the year 2000?

Do you legitimately enjoy manga/animu made before the year 2000?

Yes

Amazing story, artist, and feels.

I know Jojo won't count, but jojo.

I enjoy reading manga made ever since 1970, but I don't actually like watching anime made before 1985. Gunbuster is the oldest anime that I've ever actually enjoyed watching, and that I didn't just watch for its artistic value.

jojo does count lmao

old anime is pretty gud. the 70s/early 80s can be hard to watch sometimes due to limited animation.

More than most anime made in the past seven years or so.

jojo part 1 started in 1986 ish so i guess it counts

I don't watch anything with moralfags in it.

T O U C H
O
U
C
H

Absolutely, and a bunch of other people on Sup Forums do, as well. There was a pre-2000 anime thread a couple days ago that hit 500+ replies.

I can't really enjoy it due to the animation, but I find it to be pretty good. I wish more remakes like Yamato 2199 were done

I enjoy 20th century and 21st century anime equally. There are good and bad in both time frames.

Of course

I also enjoy pre 2000 non animu media like king of the hill

Are you calling Tolkien a hack then?

George R R Martin is far superior. But this is Sup Forums so I assume you hipsters hate both of them and their works.

Definitely. They have a different feel and vibe to them than newer anime so sometimes they're fun to watch.

obviously, I'm not a plebeian.

of course

I actually enjoy Anime with "Moralfags" in it and "Non-Moralfags" in it.

Would prefer a little bit of both at the same time.

These days it's almost exclusively the latter unless they want to strawman the former.
We're never going to get anyone like Kenshiro again.

>constant muh rei etc
the fuck is this thread
try pre1990 at least

>George R R Martin is far superior.

PFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHA

If it's good of course.

Of course fool.
It has something modern anime sorely lacks. I can't put my finger on it because I'm retarded, but I can feel it.

what is this?

yes

yes
i was going to shitpost but i can't when i remember how good anime used to be

SF Shingeki Lensman

Yes.
I fucking hate CGI shit.

yes

>moralfags
>Kenshiro
You haven't actually read FotNS have you

Some series have aged better than others for sure, but I still enjoy most of them.

How is he not a moralfag when he literally goes around saving women and children from killers / rapists with no reward for himself?

>this
>Initial D
>LotGH
just to name a few.

my negro