I hate trannies

>I hate trannies
>They don't belong here
>They deserve to die

>Doesn't want to allow sending trannies literally halfway around the world into a war zone

Wow, with that kind of logic I'm going to start confusing conservatives with liberals.

The objective of war is to win.

When the bullets are flying or someone sees an RPG pointed in their direction, do you really think they're going to be thinking "fuck, the guy fighting next to me wishes he had a vagina"?

Not if we keep trannies out of the military

Pretty sure they'll be thinking
"Fuck, these guys are really unstable. 45% of them even kill themselves. Pretty sure they're unreliable in the heat of battle without their psychi getting the best of them."

>Doesn't want to allow sending trannies literally halfway around the world into a war zone
Wrong. Doesn't want trannies getting tax payer funded cosmetic surgery because they wrongly believe it will cure their mental problems.

>>I hate trannies
yet you pay taxes so they can take their 1200$ in shots every week which are payed for under medicare.

>what is upper body strength

Thanks to hormone replacement and body-type and hormonal changes, they're no longer men and neither women. They're just some unstable biological mess.

Who is this semen demon and please tell me she has a dick

putting people with a mental illness in the military means endangering good soldiers lives. end of story.

Most of them kill themselves anyways. Plus mentally ill people are a liability in a war zone. Would you put a gun into the hands of a schizophrenic?

Here's my question. What makes you think being transgender is a good reason to bar someone from the military?
>High suicide rates
That's not caused by Transgenderism, that's caused by depression. Few people kill themselves specifically because they're transgender, and while Transgenderism may be linked with depression, correlation is not causation and anyone who isn't smart enough to understand the difference should have no argument in this. Depression is a good reason to bar someone from the military, not Transgenderism.

They'll think "FUCK! HOW DO I GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS, because I CANT RELY on this UNSTABLE THING- oh look IT SHOT ITSELF-GREAT!"

what the fuck is wrong with you liberals.
you know they will endanger other people

holy shit you fucking sissies are thick

If they can't distinguish delusion from reality their ability to strategize is compromised. Which disorders listed in DSM are ALLOWABLE into such high intensity stress environments?

Also, I'm not saying ban them, only ban subsidising their cosmetic surgery-oh they cant function at capacity bc they haven't had their cosmetic surgery? Doors that way, start saving.

>Wow, with that kind of logic I'm going to start confusing conservatives with liberals.
That is exactly why that is not the argument at all. Way to botch that one up.

It is about the concept of cost of maintaining one of these mentally ill people with all of their required pills and surgeries. No matter how you slice it, it is an elective surgery, and our tax payers should not be funding that. The military is not for a free ride to freak-town.

You want to be mentally ill, great...but I don't think tax payers should be training someone to use a gun that has a 40+% chance of successful suicide.

Seems pretty horrible to think that we are training someone to use a gun...a gun that they may kill themselves with....depending on how crazy they are they may even kill others.

Transgender is a mental illness. This is why the suicide rate is high....we are not treating the illness, we are encouraging it. I mean for fucks sake, a 40% suicide rate in any "culture" pretty much tell the whole story.

This shit is unsustainable, and people are killing themselves off left and right.

Good. No longer on earth, and not in heaven...so I won't have to deal with them ever again.

I don't know which orders are allowable. I'm not a recruiter or a military psychologist, so I wouldn't have much knowledge on which disorders listed on the DSM are allowed. However, something like ED is on the DSM. So does that mean if you can't get your dick hard during sex, you can't serve? Sexual Masochism and Sadism? If I like a little bondage every now and again, I can't serve? The DSM seems to be pretty broad.

Yeah faggot, we're both right. Your sexual impotence isn't based on delusion, and should be discussed in recruitment and probably allowed. Like many other things in DSM.
However, we don't have time, money, or recruiters enough to interview every person that comes through with something in the manual, so you pick a point of severity, and everything as significantly delusional/detrimental or beyond should be autodenied.

As should the treatment OF that disorder, bc many both detrimental and benign, require regualr counseling to mitigate. I refuse to pay wages for a counselor for delusional people that shouldn't be there in the first place- let alone regular phyaical treatment (cosmetic surgery)

>have friend who transitioned from man to woman
>3 years later he regrets it
>kills himself
>a woman transitions to man
>she regrets getting called Sir
>kills herself.
>gay guy was dating said " man"
>realizes he was straight
>starts dating females
>

Its more about not wanting a mentally ill person on your team in a war zone.

>fuck I hope the guy next to me has been taking the exact amount of hormones he needs to function as a human otherwise he's just going to start sobbing like a bitch watching Titanic and we're all going to die.

Because giving mentally ill people weapons training is the least logical thing you can do.