Exopsing jews

So I was driving home with my gf and I jokingly mentioned that jews run Hollywood. She's only a fraction jewish, but has matzo fever so she got super fucking offended. I told her I was just kidding, but went on to rattle off huge names in Hollywood and how they're all jews and she kicked me out of the car and sped off. I'm drinking at a bar by myself now, what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> that jews run Hollywood

it's not offensive it's the truth,well done

Honestly, I never browse Sup Forums but this is just a fucking fact, right? I didn't say I hate jews, just that they run Hollywood, and she acted like I killee our baby.

Fucking hell, I just noticed how many typos I've made here. Sorry bros, but I'm pretty stressed out here.

>I hate Jews
>dates a Jew

how's that one working out for you?

I don't hate jews, man. I just pointed out a simple fact and I'm gonna have to sleep on the fucking couch. Should I accept this and hide my insight from now on or is my gf in the wrong for freaking out?

OMG who cares?
Go bang some other thot

>she kicked me out of the car

uh ? OP do you weight 100 lbs ? My gf couldn't move me an inch even if she had 5 hours to try. Don't tell me you stepped out of the car of your own will ?

If yes you're the type of guy that will spend many nights on the couch in the future.

She realized the goyim knew, so she shut it down.

dude Jews are like rats, identifying them is the worst insult to them

is it bad for a group of people to run an industry? if jews don't run hollywood then who does? why would you get mad if jews are running hollywood? i'm pretty sure the chinese run the chinese food industry, is that bad or something?

Retarded fucking leaf.

Is this facebook posting some kind of new meme I'm unaware of? is reddit down?

>I'm gonna have to sleep on the fucking couch
Why? She acted like a bitch, so she can sleep on the couch. Then again, I'm guessing it's her place, since she kicked you out of her car and sped off. Maybe try telling her to control herself, or you can find another girlfriend.

You won't, of course, because instead of dealing with this problem directly, you came to blog about it on Sup Forums in hopes of sympathy.

Good job sir. She'll get to thinking, even as she is angry. She'll be back.

>but seriously, buy her an oven for Christmas this year.

Stay away from the Jew, Pedro!

Why aren't you retards listening. I didn't say anything about hating jews. I simply presented the idea that they run hollywood and my gf flew off the fucking handle. I will admit that when she got upset I started laughing, so she kicked me out of the car. But was I really in the wrong?

You need to understand that the jew's greatest fear is being seen for what it is.

that is the greatest thing i have ever seen. which means it must be fake.

she would probably force you to circumsize your son user
you made the right choice.
>inb4 youre cut and would cut him.
dont you fucking dare.

i know that, those are questions you can pose to her next time, genius. she will probably tell you that "naming the jew" is used as a way to scapegoat them which inevitably leads to jewish persecution. so you should be prepared for that. regardless, women are fucking stupid and shouldn't be engaged logically, so just tell her to shut the fuck up and make you a sandwich or something.

your a retard, she kicked you out of a car. your a pussy

>88
nice

If she's kicking you out of the car for that reason, the problems in your relationship go slightly beyond just naming Jews in Hollywood.

underrated post

Old
used to be you didn't talk about religion or politics in polite company.
Seems like it might still be true.

HERES THE THING OP.

ITS CALLED THE MR SMITH EFFECT

>Kicked out of car by gf
>Sleeping in the couch cuz gf doesnt want to sleep with you
are you really a man?

>Dating a jewess

pretty much correct
>(((friends)))
are just
>pimps
>thought police
>recruiters
>handlers
etc. every group has em. usually they have big noses or dark hair. they tend to focus on the pretty goys.

>I told her I was just kidding
Faggot
>I mentioned that jews run Hollywood, and she got offended.
All Jews do this, user.

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” - Joseph Goebbels

Non-Israeli Jewesses are among the most impressionable demographics out there. All that's needed is being good at sex and the ability to adjust the framing of issues so >she comes to her own conclusions. You cannot underestimate the sheer power of the victim complex Boomer Jews visited upon their children.

Let's start with Israel as an example. Normally, your first instinct as a Sup Forumsack would be to start with;
>Israel is a pet project created by wealthy Jew Bankers like the Rothschilds to provide a haven for dual-citizenship Jews as they subvert western society and manipulate us into wars to assume lebensraum and hegemony over the entire ME

This obviously won't fly, instead try the following rhetoric
>Jews know better than anyone what it's like to be persecuted, and while I respect that struggle, It's extremely disappointing that Israel is so intolerant of native Palestinians and even sterilized non-white Ethiopian Jews. It's spitting on their ancestors
If she's particularly receptive to this, you can push your luck by adding
>Israel does all this while granting citizenship to many wealthy Jews abroad who hate them as a country, why the double-standard?

This is a good place to leave the issue until later when she's had time to think it over. Tackling Hollywood kikes is relatively easy thanks to SJWs
>Yes, blacks are criminally under-represented in Hollywood, as are hispanics, asians, and native americans, the vast majority of big names in Hollywood are Jewish, despite them being such a small segment of the population. This discrimination has to stop.