What is pol/s choice of drink?

Jack Daniels for me. From NC. Also post your state.

Makers Mark for whiskey
Private Stock for rum
Brew my own beer

VA

Alcohol is degenerate.

Canadian rye whiskey, either Canadian club or crown royal, both are good.
Calvados brandy
Rum and coke

Those are my 3 favourite

Water. Alcohol is degenerate.

grape - miami

Markers mark is really good. How do you brew your own beer? With kits like you can order online?

Vikre, bent paddle, or castle danger

Bought a Northern Brewer kit a while back. Got the hang of it and started brewing buying raw ingredients. I've got a friend that's a brewer who'll give me pointers

>thinks hes hardcore southern
>consumes alcohol
you are trash that is all you are

Drugs are degenerate, not alcohol

Never said anything of the sort, im curious what people from other states that come here like to drink. Take your hurr durr bullshit somewhere else you fucking faggot

Titos, soda, limes from my tree.

T. KEKIFORNIA

Only time ive ever had titos is on a flight. They dont sell it where i live. I do like it though. And fuck california.

100% pure ethanol injected straight into my veins.

Vodka, not that oddka shit real potato vodka
>oddka is cucumber vodka

once or twice a year for drinking. once in a great while i'll spin up some vanilla icecream and incorp some of this, serve it with a bit of orange zest and a molasses cookie. gud stuf.

The closest souther region to me is southern Finland

Southern*

MULTIPLE AWAN DEVELOPMENTS

>CORRUPT JUDGE

>PEDOS BUSTED

>WAPO RUNNING DAMAGE CONTROL

THIS STORY IS BEING SLID AND THE NEWS WON'T COVER IT - GET IN HERE AND BUMP THIS SHIT NOW

a reverse polish notation bock beer.

NJ

Angel's Envy it is a top shelf whisky in AZ

I drink the tears of Clinton voters. and I'm from the great state of FUCK YOUR DATAMINING.

Yum

You're degenerate, not drugs.

Fanta

Glenlivet 12/18 - Florida

NH (Not a Hillbilly)

Any vodka that's distilled over five times works for me.

>you are the only person in your village that likes guinness

Vodka lime and soda.

Liberal tears mixed with jew blood and kool-aid, stirred by a fat nigger bitch and served by a happa qt

Tito's got a ton of good reviews back in the day and jacked up their price. Pinnacle vodka is distilled the same way, very good quality for lower price. Also like scotch & water (not too much water), and any wine consumed at its vineyard. user encourages autumn roadtrips to your regional vineyards, nice folks, good times. Drink the fruit that grows in the earth near where you live. Bless.

choice? wild turkey 101. Makers is overrated and pricey but good.
Usually jim beam though because its the cheapest bourbon on the shelf 'round here.

(potato) vodka straight

saged and reported for not politics.