BREAKING: TRUMP SAYS HE WILL VETO ANY DACA LEGISLATION

>In a shocking turn events, our president Donald Trump told one of our reporters that he has no intentions of signing any DACA legislation.
>"I thought I made it explicitly clear I don't want any illegal immigrants here! I don't care care HOW they were brought here, they need to go back!" he said with a smile.
>When asked about his "deal" with Democrat leaders Chuck Shumer and Nancy Pelosi, he responded with "I don't know where you got that idea from, I think DREAMers need to stop relying on those failures and start prepping to go back".
>This is a massive departure from the narrative we tried to spin where Trump was getting "cucked" by Democrats, so to speak, and we are frankly embarrassed.
>As a liberal news organization, these comments make our blood boil, and the mere idea that Trump's approval among his massive fanbase will go up makes us sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjW8wmF5VWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Stop news
Literally what is that?

Fake news faggot kill yourself Trump is shit`

Why are shills using nazi flags now?

fuck drumpf and fuck drumpftards

TIDF making shit up, sad!

Why is he so desperate?

He is literally spewing randomly shit until people like him again

l i c h e r a l l y fake news

Who the fuck keeps posting this shit here?

Go blow his kosher cock Christfag. Trump showed he is not pro white and is Jew First.

"infiltration"

is this the stamp/MSM's new plan? To twist his words to make his base hate him?

sauce?

>is this the stamp/MSM's new plan?
>new

uhh...... Where you been the past 200 years?

this is the only time it seemed to stick on trump.

>"hints at"
>"says he will"
These are not interchangeable phrases OP, unlike you and faggot.

Source or GTFO...

They all have to go back.

>Why is he so desperate?

Because he's a prisoner in the highest office in the land.

>start prepping

le pedes doing damage control

>this is the only time it seemed to stick on trump.

Because this time, it was actually his words, from his twatter.

>this is the only time it seemed to stick on trump.

Welcome to Sup Forums. We are being raided by shills. This happens here every single time msm reports bullshit.

Those media figures who turned against trump were never on trump's side. You'll notice that they are on their own side.

They unironically think it helps them blend in like we'll just agree with whatever they say if they have a nazi flag on

As Trump said in Poland, the greatest challenge of this generation is whether or not the West has the Will to survive. Backlash and standing up for your beliefs is how Trump will feel out the environment. Trump isn't going to try to convince the entire West to not suicide. He's an arbitrator who is rooting for his own team.

on some level i hope the feds raid everyone in this place and the shills end up using the "bbbbbut i was only pretending to be a nazi!!!" defense like everyone else.

mfw shills legitimately think this site is foundationally white supremacist.

Where do people hear about these rallies ahead of time? I never hear about this shit until the day before it is supposed to happen or after it has happened

I wish this was true... but it's not. Trump is finished. The West is finished. There's no hope. The only thing that can fix everything now is a total collapse of society.

Post link or fuck off with your fake news

Leftists plan them on irrelevant websites, that's why nobody hears about them

It is true and DREAMers are going back. Please just have faith in Trump he will send them back then send a LOT more back after that!

Shill alarm! Whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop

I smell gluten free food and Virginity share blue must have got another check from daddy soros

This.

who the fuck reddit space reply number. are you a super redditor or something

Anyone who flies a meme flag should be ignored, or derided and then ignored.

>9:43 AM
>MOAR rally started at 11 AM
Same damn shit they did on Inauguration Day.

>trump
>not a soros puppet

>1-200
Other left wing sites were calling it over a thousand, and that was early
lying faggots

>over a thousand

they were expecting millions though.
my sides

>Trump shills have resorted to posting photoshopped articles

>disagreeing with amnesty is now considered shilling
eat a dick, kike

>Shareblue shills resorted to calling real articles Photoshopped because their afraid of DREAMers going back

>implying this is real

Its real.

No, being a tool of the media makes you a shill.

This is a good tactic. Shop up a fake article giving us what we want. Watch us get demoralized and disappointed when we figure out it's fake.

I mean, there's no reason to be demoralized and disappointed, because we're all still waiting to see what the next move is, but I'm just saying, bravo on the effective tactic.

I havent shopped anything. The article literally just got posted wait for the rest of the news to pick it up. I know your disappointed in President Trump but theres no reason to be. Trust him because DREAMers are going back.

Pretty pooorly thought out tactic. This place has been attacked by shills since its creation. They get ignored 9/10 times, and the 1/10 that isn't ignoring them are just shills being shilled by other shills

lel, bump

Basically they use the new meme/false flags to shitpost - never trusted em anyways tbqh ausbong. Food not bombs is such a baby's first gomunism feeder gang. Sad!

>was this the communists plot all along? Lol

>no source

I have no idea what's real anymore.

SAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=vjW8wmF5VWc