Was Jesus black?

Was Jesus black?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill everyone involved in that show.

He certaintly wasnt European.

WE

every famous inventor, prophet, politician, athlete, philosopher, explorer and kang throughout history has been black. welcome to the blackedpill.

Jesus isn't a nigger

Good article by Taleb:

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

the levant at that time was genetically european, so jesus was probably white tho maybe only greek-tier white

HE WAS A
J E W
E
W

look blacks are now stealing the "black pill", good work keeping up with the stereotyping

J E W
E E
W E J

Honestly TV shows are so fucking boring. I don't get how people can keep track of shits like Game of Thrones or Doctor Who. They feel so nerdy and petty to me.

>implying even 0.01% of black nationalist flag users on Sup Forums are black and not just shitposters

Welp no more Doctor Jew for me

Jesus was a sandnigger jew. Not subsaharan though

Is this the new Dr Who? Totally triggered if it is.

Anyway Jesus was a Jew. Are Jews black? I'm ok with either answer honestly.

WUZ

Lol. Regency England was white as snow. Pic is some Regency architecture in my nearest city.

That wasn't built by nogs. The webm in the OP is from the BBC who are based in London.
Fucking London. Enough said.

Niggers think they're going to heaven. lol

Jesus was a Jew. God, his father is a Jew as well. If you pray to god you pray to a Jew.

No, he was more middle-eastern looking.
Although, it really doesn't bother me that blacks portray Jesus as black.
We do the same thing.
It makes sense. You identify a little more with those that look like you.
It makes it a little more palatable for them.
That's okay.
But this liberal pandering tripe is just god-awful.

Nice oversimplification user

Fucking Hell, that clip is EVERYTHING wrong with Doctor Who today. A geriatric old white man with the ugliest black bitch they could possibly find trying to re-write everything to placate niggers into making them think they had fuck all to do with history that was worthwhile.

Haha pathetic. Just like blacks created air conditioning. Get fucking real. "Yessa masta if if only there was a way to make the hot wata from this room and move it outside to kewl off"