Kabbalah

Red pill me on the Kabbalah, Sup Forums. What is it? I've been looking at it and so far have deduced:

>Begins at one point
>One point leads down to one point makes 2
>These are the two side points that are the 1 point

Is this esoteric binary code shit for worshipping satan and most importantly, can we weaponize it against (((them)))?
>:thinking:

Other urls found in this thread:

workofthechariot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ48OBkpIc
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_Yetzirah
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

workofthechariot.com/

This is one of the better sites I've found. Basically employs a Jewish variation of Hindu mantra mediation in order to ascend the tree (spiritually progress)

It's a Jewish trick to make the goyim think we run everything.

Have a handful of redpills.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ48OBkpIc

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

That's only half of it.

OP Look up Sefer Yetzieah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_Yetzirah

Its the synagogue of satan Jesus warned you about. The jewish religion today is completely unrelated to the one practiced during jesus' time. It got corrupted by some Saturn worshiping mystery cult that is transferred on through the rabbis.

kabbalah is a perversion of ancient Aryan meditative and ritual practices. jewish mumbo jumbo.

It's fucking gibberish made up by over educated autists who see patterns that don't exist. Just like alchemy, astronomy, metaphysics, numerology, and other mind wasters. Hell, just like in A Beautiful Mind where he thinks he is decoding secret government messages hidden in news papers. This is crazy shit for crazy people, who are as brilliant as they are insane. It's actually a shame, really.

Better think before giving some 'angels' authority over your destiny.
Other than that it's a great sytem

Bump. More people need to know about this. The synagogue of Satan is real, folks. Satan tempts with secret knowledge, but it only leads to death.

Oh, so it's basically like over educated autists who see patterns exempt where they exist, like binding all physical phenomenon to predictive laws of teleology if the matter is inanimate, then it's matter meaninglessly assembling itself randomly.

bumping this.

The war on the goyim continues.

it's not gibberish, you're simply too fucking stupid to understand a cosmology that's more complex than "the universe created itself ex nihilo"

I'm a religious Jew. Kabbalah is fucking jibberish and more yidden would reject it if they knew what it contained and what it implied. It presented as cute and sexy but it's almost entirely narishkeit

>observing actual physical phenomenon that actually exist is comparable to your shitty voodoo bullshit
>god creating itself ex nihilo somehow makes perfect sense

Deuteronomy 18

8 They shall have like portions to eat, beside that which cometh of the sale of his patrimony.
9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
14For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

It stops being cute jibberish when the jews who run the world all believe they need to fuck kids in order to resurrect God.

Revelation 21
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Kike detected

sauce on that claim?

scientology: jewish edition

The Kabbalah is one of the left over pagan elements

delet this heretic

Kabballah is a representation and map of the mental universe. It holds the key for everything as above so below

I've seen the Qliphoth and Sephirot before, but what do they stand for, and how do they relate? Some people talk about existence emanating from the top of the Sephirot, but then how does the Qliphoth figure in? Is something supposed to be emanating from the bottom as well?

here's a good little explanation

>adopting a jewish ideology in order to defeat the jews
you are doing it wrong

If you are seriously wondering about esoteric stanism, make a sandwhich, brew some coffee, and get comfy. This guy made this autistically long series about everything you need to know. It's very important to learn about this stuff, even if you don't believe it, because other people in power do believe it. An user on Sup Forums showed me this, and now its my turn to show you:
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD

makes you think

Thanks, looks interesting.

God is outside of creation, time and space

except the vast majority of sabbateans and frankists ended up converting to christianity and islam. mainline judaism regards it as complete heresy and excommunicated them. so if they're waging war against goyim it's *as* goyim.

God is potential/information, It from Bit. it's where all the kabbalists end up after a fashion. crazy how smart and ahead of the time they were.

Watching the second one now, thanks

fuck off schlomo

cute but not an argument

Your nose is sticking out.

>lacking arguments, the goy resorts to impotent shitposting

I knew you were a jew by your disinfo, and you just admitted I was right.

>implying i was pretending not to be
lmao imagine being this fucking retarded. good job dummy, you foiled the big plot! you're an impotent little fool and i'm living in your head rent free, cope.

You have to 18 to post here.

give us your secrets kike or we turn you into a bar of soap

all Israel's dirty secrets in one picture.

Sad