What does Sup Forums think about it?

What does Sup Forums think about it?

Her expression implies that every belief and idea she holds is not only supplied by the people around her but must be affirmed by popular opinion as well.

she boasts about being curvy and proud on social media while being statistically obese in reality

>her

The only thing I think of when I see that is....that I want to beat it to death with a baseball bat until my arms are tired and I can't swing anymore.

who is this?

WHAT IT IS?

to the ovens!

Eww, wtf dude. Thats a nasty ass fucking looking bitch.

What an ugly fat fuck. It could play divine in a new John Waters movie though.

Also I knew an actual girl who looked like that, not a >her meme but a real live roastie

It's good how these snowflakes dye their hair blue and such. Easier to identify who's "gas chamber ready"

But guys, she says she is the owner of her body and when people think she is gross is because they are all patriarchal fascists.

I really wish people would stop dying their hair retarded colors. You do it to be special, I get it. But all that dye eats away at your brain until nothing is left by far-left propaganda.

her mere existence is worthless, and something tells me just by biological intuition that she is futile and incapable of producing anything of value.

Gonna need a source for that image.

Why do the nazi girls wield giant cotton buds?

>Newfag detected

lol that looks pretty cultish i wouldnt want any part of that

wrong flag lol

mild disgust