can i pass as a southern european?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbH2WgR86s8
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The recently-arrived southern European

No.

I'd even go so far as to say you could pass as German in 2017.

> southern American
yes

Well, he said southern.
If it's northern yeah, also a typical Swedish man.

I've seen """"""Frenchmen""""" looking like you so why not. Basically what said.

you could pass as 10000% brazilian, thats for sure

No you fucking roach

learn spanish and come to the states. get a construction job or do landscaping.

No but you would pass as a German though

no

Arab as fuck mate

Fuck off cuck we're full.

JAHANS

youtube.com/watch?v=mbH2WgR86s8

TURKISH JAHANS

AHAHHAHAHAHA

is your name pedro or juan?

U CAN PASS AS JAHANS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

what ever happened to godwinson?

Same fagging for a 1 hour long video.

And still letting in immigrants, which you passively allow. Look at that, you're just as much of the problem as you are the solution. I guess you're a cuck too?

I've seen both Italians and Indians who look like that. You could pass in a lot of places

Not a chance.
You look moor/gypsy.

No I'm not I don't go around inviting muzzies to pretend to be spics and sneak into our country you fucking psycho.

Sorry I was kinda hard on you I thought you were the same guy.

>Not a chance.
>You look moor.

TURKEYBASTED

>I've seen """"""Frenchmen""""" looking like you
You have seen north africans, not frenchmen

you're a spot on southern Californian

wat r u retarded? what am i same fagging? i said he can PASS AS S JHHAHANS HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he fuckin can

turkish jahans

ur such a fuckin bitch cunt take tht shitty ass flag off i wanna know what CUNT ur from u fuckin queer

Newfag

What's the difference?

Why the fuck did you post your face here, if that's you.
You look like a wog

You could pass as a German or a Brit.
UK is so fucking cucked I saw like 50 Paki's on facebook living in UK and saying they are British. Pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me.

ur an actual fuckin retard m8 if i was REALLY trying to samefag i wouldve posted fro a different device at the very least, do u not see the IDs above each post?

reported for underage

you look egyptian

Oh so that's how you samefag.

Nope.

can either of u retards thnk this thru? whats the point of same fagging AS THE SAME PERSON?

THE SAME IDENTITY?

EVERYONE, literally EVEROYNE will know its just u POSTING THE SAME THING TWICE

ur both fuckin retards honestly

retard did u rly think i was trying to pass myself off as 2 ppl or something? did u fucking really? stupid fucking cunt take that bullshit flag off and show us who the fuck is this god damn stupid

That's not OP, the photo belongs to a Turk shitposter from Cyprus btw

Ask me how I know you're new

ask me how i know ur a complete retard (protip dont just fuck off retard)

Thanks for the clarification roachanon

not a problem, wh*Te subhuman. it's my duty to educate you subhumans at all. you're inferior to my race.

Ash. Shitted thread roach. Nice to meet you. Kek

Still talking back to me, wh*Te subhuman?
Do you want me to kick your subhuman skull in just like in GallipolÄ°i? I wonder how many of your ancestors died like dogs in there.

can you actually stop posting? ur embarassing us you sadfucking cunt seriously get the fuckoff the internet for the rest of the day u sad fucking piece of shit

youre so fucking stupid i wish i could beat ur fuckin head in u god damn faggot

what fuckin city do u live in cunt?

I've got a mate who lives in turkey. Everything he's told me about you seems to be false.

do something about your roach haircut and someone could see you as a spanish/south italian. But you will never be one of them.

Yeah, you can pass as Irish

>can I pass as a southern European

I don't see why not. They aren't white and neither are you

No

>I've got a mate who lives in turkey. Everything he's told me about you seems to be false.

who the fuck cares about what you think. you're a racially inferior (wh*Te) subhuman.

You don't like a bad dude, the greeks might take you

Not even as the swarthiest Sicilian.

This is the first day you've been on Sup Forums isn't it?

sounds like another Muslim trying to sneak into Europe...

not so fast Muhammad, off you go and take your ticking clock with you.

is this the 1st day uve been on fuckin Sup Forums? r u also mentally defeicient? can u give me a SINGLE reason why i would try samefag? why i would try do it so blatantly? r u actually this fuckin thick headed? why would i even try samefag this? anyone who ACTUALLY uses Sup Forums knows who jahans is and HAS knwon who JAHANS is for a LONG time

y dont u take off the flag and show us who u rly r?

Arab, southern european, whats the fuckin difference? You were all once caucasians until heavy doses of moors niggers infected you. You people exist as a warning for pure whites as to what can happen to a society that gets browned by inferior blood.

yeah, you look Irish dude

doubt it

Different races you ignorant retard, Arabs are not remotely southern European.

No, you definitely look Turkish. Shit, I almost thought it JONHTRON being posted.

You look mexican

>Le south europeans are not recessive meme

R O A C H

You look absolutely disgusting my dude

Southern European natives innIberia is pic related.

why?

jesus christ. lurk moar. the absolute state of friendos

m8 u cant answer a single one of me questions how about U lurk more? why the fuk would i have to lurk more? im pointing out how fuckin stupid it would b to accuse me of same fagging now a bunch of literal retards are comnig out of the woodwork to say I need to lurkmore? how about u lurkmore rofl?

how about utake a step back from ur retarded position and re-read ALL of my posts with a bit LESS bias and REALISE the ONLY retards are THE PEOPLE REPLYING TO ME

sorry m8 uve been had

There's barely a difference, heres and article on the mdna hapolgroup J2 the predeominant arab gene look at the map... they're majority shitskins of the same race. From a genetic purity standpoint they're basically the fuckin same.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

what questions you moran?
>where you from?
fuck off
>hurr durr im going to physically assault you cos im tough
>fuck off faggot. youre guaranteed 17 and a skinny fat weabo
>formats like he came straight from the shallow end of kikebook
fuck off

did i mention fuck off?

are u actually stupid?

why the fuck would i samefag?

why?

why would i try do it so blatantly?

ur all choosing to see what u want not actually looking at what is there

that is my point u fuckin retard

that is why i have deduced u r underaged

u r acting like a literal child

now fuck off u retard

ye and where do u live i will beat ur fuckin head in for bein a retard u stupid cunt fuckin tell me

>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HE POSTED TWICE HES TRYING TO PASS HIMSLFE OFF AS 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u realise how fuckin retarded u r yet faggot?

>can i pass as a southern european?

Italian Muslim Immigrant or a German Citizen

You look like a gypsy, desu. I'm so sorry.

The guy in that pic deserved it. Let's see those dead US soldier pics

What's wrong with staying in your own country?

>or a German Citizen
>United Kingdom
mmmmhhhh...

What's wrong with moving to europe?

Mr. 56%, we've been killing moors in Spain since the Middle Ages. We know how moors are like, and we are not moors, only Andalusia is.

Lol i always see you

no

No, but you remind of the gypsies in Europe.

If I saw you I'd think you were pretty white for an Indian.

We'll castrate and gibbet you

Because moving to another country is a good way to say
>"We are such an inferior race of people that we cannot even stand to live in our own country that we created"
You either move to another country like a nigger or you die with the sinking shit with honour
However you could make your country great but I doubt that will ever happen due to (((certain people))) trying to establish a globalised world.
That been said, there is a horde of violent niggers covered in diseases spreading throughout Europe as well.
Lastly you'll hate it here, living in a multicultural shit hole is like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

Los gitanos no son moros cabrones

What's the problem with being yourself? But seeing how you ask. No. There is nothing Sicilian about you. You look like and always will be a roach.

im sure i could pass as greek, cypriot or maltese no?

absolutely no, you can pass as a north african

>can i pass as a southern european?

done ever even aspire to be white ever again

Sorry bro. Close, but no cigar.

nope. you're an arab-turkic mongrel and it's written all over your face
t. Vlad

Andalucia=Al-Andalus. O haceis limpieza etnica o sois enriquecidos multiculturalmente como en el 711

post your nipples

I would of said UK citizen but we have citizenship exams in multiple languages now, so its not really citizenship just a quiz with multiple choice.

The main check is if you are or are not Muslim here. Only then, when they find you are not Muslim, will local laws and Police effect you.

south american maybe

Nah I could tell you were foreign in 1 second. I'm French and you look French to an idiot but your eyes instantly sell you out to me.