/esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL - LATE NIGHT WHITE EDITION

/esg/ - Ethnostate General
x
A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE FOR YOUR RACE AND CHILDREN!

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

-------------------------------
If you don't see a general in the catalog, copy from the Pastebin and start one.
pastebin.com/ThrCgAVd

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
pastebin.com/CFeqCD53
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-based_currency
timebanks.org/
community.timebanks.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CasaPound
youtu.be/uZ7Rio2ytMw
audible.com/pd/Self-Development/Survival-Theory-Audiobook/B01H5K67VI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_social_centres
rodalesorganiclife.com/garden/10-fruits-and-vegetables-you-can-grow-in-a-tiny-apartment
mashable.com/2015/06/07/plants-you-can-grow-in-apartments/
mashable
unvis.it/mashable.com/2015/06/07/plants-you-can-grow-in-apartments
archive.is/2Fysp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Legion_of_America
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrIyaREEQk8
bbc.com/news/magazine-25646954
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Leith
youtube.com/watch?v=lKR32_3Yx08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb
youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg
youtube.com/watch?v=vPRySy3Qtvs
youtube.com/watch?v=wxT9bqe7nbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2pN9PeE_iwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xoTGECeLvwA
youtube.com/watch?v=HwG8MzUDPBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-LKggO3bg
truckfarm.org/
instructables.com/id/Build-a-Raised-Bed-Garden-From-Tires/
diynetwork.com/how-to/outdoors/gardening/raised-bed-gardens
homedepot.com/b/Outdoors-Garden-Center-Raised-Garden-Beds/N-5yc1vZbx7c
mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2012/08/farm_in_a_truck_takes_garden_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tqcBCcSLDlo
youtube.com/watch?v=LmcnDH77xNw
youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhnW5XZfA
youtube.com/watch?v=kSQm09twKEE
youtube.com/watch?v=U-pr2oJXgY8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_Q9PR2RXs
youtube.com/watch?v=mUnJDHqnv2M
youtube.com/watch?v=QXNxUiVZO5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwestern_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How is the Sup Forums's ethnostate plan different from other initiatives for creating a new white homeland?

While other organizations have proposed secession, balkanization, or mass migration within an existing sovereign state (which is in actuality an unrealistic proposal) the ethnostate plan involves the organic approach of building white nationalist communities from the ground up.

>How do you build a community from the ground up?

This is done in a fashion very similar to how some breakaway religious groups develop their own compounds.

Start with a single building, small country house is really all the initial planners need as an HQ. Once this is established, the organizers of the white community contact nationalists in their area, including groups like the Traditionalist Workers Party and North West Front to bring in "settlers" to the area. Small homes will then be constructed with cost-effectiveness and subsistence in mind. as more small homes are built in the immediate area the community will grow and small businesses may then be established in order to support these families and to keep money within the community with as little reliance on (((banks))) or imports from the outside as possible.

At this point a small community made up exclusively of white nationalist families will be able to make decisions together and crowdfund community buildings in order to expand the small community into a town. These little towns will serve as safe havens for white identity and white nationalist groups to hold conferences meeting and rallies in a friendly environment.

>How will you keep these communities white, it is that kind of exclusivity illegal?

Simple, the ethnostate plan calls to build these settlements away from major cities in areas where minorities would not want to live. Throw in the complete lack of social welfare and just like that you have a voluntarily homogenous ethnocommunity.

this thread keeps getting deleted, why?

>How will these communities remain self-sufficient?

The Amish have the right idea. All utilities in homes will be maintained with cost-effectiveness in mind. Farmers markets, home gardening, electrical microgeneration, and homeschooling will be hallmarks of every white settlement. Guard dogs, A very localized police force, and the right to bear arms in self-defense will ensure that (((trouble))) stays a world away.

>What can I do to help?

Do as many anons have been doing the past few days and arrange to meet at a specific potential property site and inspect it together. As previously stated this is a very organic process and it is up to each local white nationalist community to initiate the foundation of their respective white homogenous settlements.

>The Ethnostate

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>Why would someone consider doing this?
The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively. We must have a state of our own to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

>Where would such a thing possibly exist?
Currently the best location to move would be in the pacific North West preferably out in the country side, this is not going to be just some single city of white people it's going to be an entire nation of racially aware white people.

>B-but I want the ethnostate to be x and y and be z!!!
The most important part of getting this started is to stop infighting like a bunch of girls and just make the damn move.

>Yeah well what system will be using to govern our people?
There is no set in stone system or brand we're going to place it's going to rest of what's economically and culturally sound, there's more room for discussion on this topic however.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

fuck off, you were the flag changing faggot from the last thread

BULLETIN BOARD:
================
- The Ethnostate WILL be founded in the Pacific Northwest. This is nonnegotiable
- Two Anons have found two good towns for beggining communities: Mossyrock, Washington and Pomeroy, Washington
- The Traditionalist Workers Party, as well as the Northwest Front has been notified on our mission and asked to see how we can all work together to achieve this
- Discord server created: NxeeaG
- Buying towns or developed land lots is the next focus until word comes back from TWP and NWF

STAY EDUCATED!!!
================
We must remain intellectuals and know the true victories of our people, as well as political theory and philosophy. For those who want to start up their own book clubs and organizations that I KEEP reminding yall about, or just personal reading, please view and save the pastebin:

pastebin.com/CFeqCD53

It's too popular for its own good

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Too many dupes.

Official Discord

From the last thread:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-based_currency
In economics, a time-based currency is an alternative currency or exchange system where the unit of account/value is the person-hour or some other time unit. Some time-based currencies value everyone’s contributions equally: one hour equals one service credit. In these systems, one person volunteers to work for an hour for another person; thus, they are credited with one hour, which they can redeem for an hour of service from another volunteer.

"time is money" is not just a meme. This is the internal currency, that can be traded "outside" for trade value/goods/services. for goods, you would be valued on manufacture time and any future repair/maintence time. for example an oil change, approx 15-30mins depending on if there are other issues to address, and the used oil can be recycled to heat buildings with in lieu of disposal. or plumbing can be billed on a time-basis estimate and valued at a fixed rate of say $10-hr for a round figure. A competetive wage-time that's standardized so that you get a fairly consistant "semi-unionized" pay across multiple "core-functions" so that if one type of job is no longer able to be performed by a particular worker he can migrate to another position and still have a stable income.
obviously other details need to worked out but this is rough draft concept. If someone outside needed an oil change they can come to you and pay a fixed rate for example while presumeably they would otherwise have to pay more due to inflation. I hope i'm making some kind of sense here.
timebanks.org/
community.timebanks.org/

And I'd add to this that we could factor in the time it takes to acquire skills so skilled/experienced workers still get payed more. I couldn't tell you the exact equation or anything but something that can take the hours you work, the hours you trained to do that work, and the hours of experience you have over the course of your career.

This is a great image except for the tonally inappropriate "hope" at the bottom. Hope promotes complicity, apathy, and a false sense of security. Not the right message for the image, or ever. Don't promote hope. Promote action and discipline against despair.

you said the PNW while using a Midwest meme. why?

(((David))) made one before OP did, but it's probably on the grounds of duplication combined with thread splitting tactics.
Have a bump.
GN&GL OP.

Who says we cant expand later on?

Dont know how nor have the tools to remove it ;-;

the Midwestern Alliance is the only true home for the white race. Anything less is a hopeless larp. be realistic. go where they are already white, will be in 50 years, and consistently right wing. if not you're a larping faggot.

Someone said take out the line in the middle,
But then it was too much Black and it looked bad.
I have been fucking around warping layers for like an hour.

Someone help, Why won't this look right?

>being within 200 miles of the People's Republic of Johnson County

we plan to man. unfortunately Sup Forums isnt the best format to transfer this information. our site had a step by step plan/ best case on it but after Unite the Right we got shut down. the rest of white north america would eventually be involved. the Midwest is just the best starting point.

Bump.

I'm nowhere near the pacific NW but I will be involved politically and will be watching the ethnostate develop.
One day we'll all live in this beautiful land together. HAIL VICTORY

literal fucking rocket scientist here who's fashygoy af and supports the ethnostate

my issue is pretty simple

wtf would i do in the theoretical ethnostate once i move there?

it wouldn't be advanced enough to support my line of work

what would i do for a living?

The CasaPound model may be successful. A bunch of nationalists squatted in buildings. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CasaPound

It would be a country without jews and nonwhites. I predict scientific advancement would be very rapid. I think you'd be surprised how fast your knowledge would come into use.
Personally I'd be happy to work the fields all day just to support the ethnostate.

There is 18.6million homes in America that are empty that white nationalists could squat in and turn into headquarters like CasaPound has done.

Some fascist groups in america do Urbex
youtu.be/uZ7Rio2ytMw

alright trying to get to your discord and the code you left isnt working for me. want to help a guy who has organized alt right groups out?

i would as well, but i know i could be of far better use than that, that's all

Yeah, work is only work in a meaningless society. If I knew my efforts were making life better for my people I could slave the day away with a smile on my face.

Tech startup?

What do you think about the South?

Work whatever job pays the bills.
At the end of the day, the goal is to raise white kids in a white community.
All skills are needed.
If you have to work outside the community to earn your paycheck, I'm not seeing the problem.
Not everything can feed back into the community directly, but by the same token, no one should have a problem with you drawing a paycheck from elsewhere.
wealth/value has to come from somewhere.
Civic engagement seems to be the real point.

Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, and NC have best hope but deep south is pretty fucked. Silver lining there is the deep south will have the most hardcore southern boys that know the score.
Good luck

I'm living in North Carolina right now, and there's been a steady increase of non-whites here.

Get in touch with Wade Garret of Identity Dixie
Or go into the League of the South

Is this ever going to turn into anything real? Where does the organization, money, land for rhis actually happen. Until the guys posting this shit actually establish a realistic gameplan, this is all just jerking off every day.

Probably will t b h. White people are starting to realize that diversity is actually a shit, the more they around it.

It all starts with us as individuals. Getting our affairs in order, working on encouraging those around us to do so as well. Dismantling their conditioning to certain political subjects. This will materialize when a well off user with no dirt in his background starts a company for formal settlers after a businessplan has been produced. There is interest, there is demand, there is human capital. This is doable

Step one is always meet ups
Step two is forming rituals as basis of brotherhood
Step three is identity forming
Step four is full blown white tribe

Think wolves of Vinland without the faggots

Do you make a ton of money? Then don't leave your job. I would still recommend you buy land and build a house in our state, but you can treat it as a vacation home or something.

I recommend reading some blogs and books on prepping and think about how you can translate your existing knowledge to into something that would be useful in the ethnostate.

that's exactly what im trying to figure out here on this drunken saturday night. how to be useful in the ethnostate.

maybe you're overthinking it. try what you had before but just SHRINKING the middle white-line, without actually eliminating it. see how that turns out?

bump

Read up on homesteading/husbandry/survivalism and adjust your life to be as self sustaining as you're able. Try to learn to hand wash clothes, grow food, create/manage a compost pile. Think of what specialty you'd want to bring to the community beyond this and pursue it

Only Jack is gay, afaik.

Those ideas are hard to come up with, but to start its a good idea to just read about prepping in general, and youll come up with something in time. Here's a good one:
audible.com/pd/Self-Development/Survival-Theory-Audiobook/B01H5K67VI

Is it more important to form pro-white enclave and take over local governments trying to spread the message, or founding and building a new pro-white community?

Johnathan Dawson, former president of the Global Ecovillage Network, describes five ecovillage principles in his 2006 book Ecovillages: New Frontiers for Sustainability:

They are not government-sponsored projects, but grassroots initiatives.
Their residents value and practice community living.
Their residents are not overly dependent on government, corporate or other centralized sources for water, food, shelter, power and other basic necessities. Rather, they attempt to provide these resources themselves.
Their residents have a strong sense of shared values, often characterized in spiritual terms.
They often serve as research and demonstration sites, offering educational experiences for others

see
That's the best I can I think.
I like having the White lines inside, then black outline, then white outline again once it hits the blue and the green so it "pops"

I just wish I could get the angles and the proportion dead on. I'm trying to mimic the swastika.

Forming a town from scratch would be difficult and would require you going through some bureaucratic loopholes. Also I personally would want some normies to be in our vicinity as well, wouldn't want a town of only autists.

This is an interesting phenomenon that can be studied and implemented
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_social_centres
Theyll happen in tandem. Leftists had lefty communes everywhere meanwhile they also had militant communists everywhere.

Well, once we choose a town, some of us would probably be willing to move right away. Small towns usually have at least a few rentals, and we could room together. Get a job locally, begin integrating into the community, that sort of thing. Save up cash, buy a house, normal things really.

But for more than a few people we'll need to buy property, and maybe a lot of it. And I've got a few ideas for money.

1. Reach out to people that want to support, but won't be able to move. Such as rocket scientist user They might be persuaded to put forward a small charitable donation, and those can add up.

2. To aid in finding supporters, we need media self promotion. Blogs, vlogs, pod casts ect that all cross promote each other and bring in Patreon support while spreading awareness.

3. Merchandising. Sounds tacky, but all these artfags could make shirts and figurines and flags to sell to supporters. Plays well with 1 and 2 as well.

4. Settlers that are already planning on going should all pitch in together to make the down payment for the first compound. Probably $1000-$5000 each, depending on how big of a compound we want/need.

Momentum can likely carry us pretty far, but eventually we're going to want to rely mostly on our own jobs and businesses within the community for money. But in the beginning, it's going to be a lot of whoring and begging.

THIS. some of these skills can be practiced in your own home right NOW. even in an appartment (to an extent).
rodalesorganiclife.com/garden/10-fruits-and-vegetables-you-can-grow-in-a-tiny-apartment
mashable.com/2015/06/07/plants-you-can-grow-in-apartments/
btw: fro what I've been seeing on the internet (not sure if this is just a meme or what) but Avocados seem to be a pretty popular and high demand trend.
Surprisingly, all you need for a brand new avocado is another avocado.

Once you have removed the pit and rinsed it well, push three or four toothpicks into the base and suspend it in a glass of water with the pointed side up. Then, place it on a warm window sill and make sure it has plenty of water. In a few weeks, you should have a brand new tree that is ready for planting. Place the rooted seed in a pot and leave it in a sunny place, watering frequently, but lightly. Then guac at the fruits of your labor.
so maybe grow a couple hobby ones and see how it turns out. you can eat it or possibly trade it. this is shit you can do right NOW. just saying.

What if we archive it

>mashable com/2015/06/07/plants-you-can-grow-in-apartments
unvis.it/mashable.com/2015/06/07/plants-you-can-grow-in-apartments

OK. so then go thin black outest edge, then white inner edge, then solid black. I can't eval till i see it though. but your design (in terms of the proportions adn stuff) is pretty spot on. I like it, anyway. *shrug*

WHEAT
H
E
A
T

FIELDS
I
E
L
D
S

True. Hopefully we get something like the militia movement again as we had in the 90's, although I feel like whites are going to gravitate towards pro-white thought regardless, as their liberal utopia begins to crumble before them.

Still, we need to start participating in local governments more that goes beyond just having protests in the South.

Archived last thread: archive.is/2Fysp

>Can be practiced in your own home right now
Indeed, even hand washing clothes can be done in a bucket or in a bathtub and hung on the walkway or inside in the sun for those in apartments. Getting in shape is three main components
-Proper sleep schedule
This is not just enough hours, but when you sleep. Our bodies do not get the same quality of sleep during day time as we do during night time. As it follows the circadian rhythm. Generally best hours to sleep are between 8pm-8am.
-Diet
Cut out sugary items, and just eat meat/vegetables. Carbohydrates like bread/potatoes/rich, are broken down into glucose by our body. The glucose is either converted into ATP for energy. Into glycogen for short term shortage, or into lipid to form fat deposits. This is what people talk of when they say 'energy in/out' and 'calorie deficits' eat enough to cover daily micro nutrient requirements (meat/vegetables) but still having a calorie deficit forcing your body to break down the fat deposits.
-Exercise
The least important part of losing weight, but good for improving your circulatory, respiratory, and maintaining/gaining muscle. A few short walks a day, and lifting small free weights every so often is enough. Sleep and diet are the most important part of losing weight though

If anyone hasn't seen this yet, our discord: 8nZA6N

>Avocados seem to be a pretty popular and high demand trend.
They are, anons with the land can make quite a lot of money. Growing specialty crops and selling them to restaurants/health food stores too.

>Once you have removed the pit and rinsed it well, push three or four toothpicks into the base and suspend it in a glass of water with the pointed side up. Then, place it on a warm window sill and make sure it has plenty of water. In a few weeks, you should have a brand new tree that is ready for planting. Place the rooted seed in a pot and leave it in a sunny place, watering frequently, but lightly. Then guac at the fruits of your labor.
Exactly

Governance
Effective government is important to Eco-villages. It provides education charity for promotion in sustainable lifestyle[clarification needed - Much in this section is unclear or poorly phrased] (Cunningham and Wearing, 2013). While the first generation of ecovillagers tended to adopt consensus decision-making as a governance method, some difficulties with consensus as an everyday decision-making method emerged: it can be extremely time-intensive, and decisions too often could be blocked by a few intransigent members.[10] More recently many ecovillages have moved toward sociocracy and related alternative decision-making methods.[11]
Also, ecovillages look for alternative government which emphasis on deeper connections with ecology than economy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Legion_of_America
By 1934, the Silver Shirts claimed to have about 15,000 members[citation needed]. Circa 1935, a Nazi agent befriended mining fortune heiress Jessie Murphy, convincing her to contribute cash, and the use of her ranch, recently purchased from screen cowboy Will Rogers, to the Fascist movement. The Silver Shirts began construction of the Murphy Ranch, situated on a secluded 55 acre site in the Los Angeles hills, meant to serve as a fortified world headquarters...

(((they))) squashed it last time. maybe now people will see the value in it this time.

It's called Vermont. And the idea of the creation of a white ethnostate is pragmatically fucking retarded. Goodluck with that. Maybe we should fix what we already have that has been tarnished.

Hello again. I could not quite get the sleep I needed.
We're starting it in the pacific NW because
a. We already have a massive group connected there.
b. We have a full scale plan of getting our asses there northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
c. We'll have instant access to a diverse variety of resources.

there are about 50 "white" homelands. In Europe.

also the nature there is lit

Yeah no shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrIyaREEQk8
No wonder someone wants to build an ethnostate there.

No. Those are Finish homelands and German homelands and Italian homelands. Whiteness is something that originated in America's melting pot. It's basically the American race.

Honestly I love the idea living in an ethnostate like this one. I bet my skills might be useful to community like that - blacksmithing, bit carpentry/joinery and farming. Problem for me is i am dead broke and i'm from europe (but at least I'm white - blond hair and pale skin included). IF this thing would start, I would be definitely thinking about moving into society like this.

this HAS been done before btw.
bbc.com/news/magazine-25646954
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Leith
youtube.com/watch?v=lKR32_3Yx08

but this arrogant ass-clown fucked it up by making a goddamn nuisance of himself. all he had to do was keep it cool, but he was old and couldn't into keeping his mouth shut.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb
youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
GOD punished him in the video above. KEK.
although they probably faked it. but don't doubt the vengeance of the almighty, to bring down the arrogant.

America is a white country user, if you come here to keep it that way you're fine by me.

And living in white society AND close to the earth (soil) is what I want. Going to follow these threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
Jessica Alba disappointed that DNA test show her to be European.
youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg
Lopez Tonight - Snoop Dogg's DNA Test - [Snoop Dogg is WHITE]

just as an aside for the lulz, this whole "who's what race" thing is perhaps NOT so cut-and-dry??
for the record, i'm blonde-blue-eyed-blue-blood. so...uh...yeah. But ALL my neighbors are black. absolutely no problems so far. *shrug*

Anyone have a new invite for the discord? I registered for the site but going to the existing link says the invite expired/timeout

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRySy3Qtvs
youtube.com/watch?v=wxT9bqe7nbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2pN9PeE_iwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xoTGECeLvwA
How to Start a Farm with No Money

youtube.com/watch?v=HwG8MzUDPBw
How Joel Salatin “Buys” Land For $30 An Acre

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-LKggO3bg
Urban Truck Farm - Organic Raised Bed Gardening in a Pickup Truck

it's already being done, just not by "us".LOL.

Good links user

Flag of thread

thanks.
Keywords:
Urban Garden(ing)
Permaculture
Rooftop garden(ing)

Thanks for sharing

The best part about it is because there is so much demand but the suppliers are so few you can still get top dollar. Most farms are afraid to break the history of just growing what already rakes in subsidies like corn, soy, dairy.

truckfarm.org/
This guys awesome.
instructables.com/id/Build-a-Raised-Bed-Garden-From-Tires/
recycle materials that are getting left all around inner cities anyway or burned up.
diynetwork.com/how-to/outdoors/gardening/raised-bed-gardens
also:SOIL CONDITONING big issue, (((monsanto))) likes to fuck up the ground, gotta watch those bastards, they poison the ground with GMO then sue you.
homedepot.com/b/Outdoors-Garden-Center-Raised-Garden-Beds/N-5yc1vZbx7c
you can (((buy))) but you can also just adapt these designs for your uses anyway. but if you lazy and got $$'s then here ya go.
mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2012/08/farm_in_a_truck_takes_garden_a.html
Farm in a truck takes garden and fresh produce on tour across Genesee County
THIS is why Midwest Alliance. It's not a meme, it's just not limited to W.N. We don't limit ourselves in dealing with (((them))) we just adapt and work around (((them))). Get on our level. ;p
"It's all about reclaiming our connection to food, health and nutrition," said Genesee County Parks programmer Nancy Edwards. "It's about children's obesity issues, cooking healthier, local agriculture, all those things. Plus it's just fun to see a pickup truck pull up with veggies growing out of it."

The garden-on-wheels concept began in New York as part of the national Community Supported Agriculture movement. As soon as Edwards heard about it two years ago, she was hooked.

I've been putting into practice every self sustaining concept that I can at my current location user. People don't realize just how important focusing on getting our own individual affairs in order will be for these movements.

a lot of that is (((contracts))) and kikery that goes way back. look at the history of WHY farmers sent their kid into the city (empty promises of education and a lot of high-minded talk that led to lack of labor on the farm and $$ being due on loans) and india and other peasant countries getting raped by (((monstanto))). learn from their conflicts and prepare ahead of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqcBCcSLDlo

youtube.com/watch?v=LmcnDH77xNw
Growing food in containers at home

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhnW5XZfA

youtube.com/watch?v=kSQm09twKEE
How a rooftop farm feeds a city
a fucking CITY, all we want to do is feed a village, this should be a no brainer by now. small scale works to our advantage.
youtube.com/watch?v=U-pr2oJXgY8

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_Q9PR2RXs
Urban Gardening Tips for Renters: Self-Watering Containers / Rooftop Terraces / Community

start archiving these videos privately and share the .mp4 for offline pllayback. These type of videos are free education, experience, and scientific method will fill in the rest. any $$'s will go directly to funding actual education and not to pad some (((professor's))) pocket or some pozzed (((university))). your apprentices are your friends, comrades, children, neighbors. Parts of Detroit have already started this with success. I heard a story about a couple guys who bought a factory/warehouse building and turned it into a mushroom growing facility. Growing mushrooms is entirely possible indoors. One guy was growing his own Psilocybe for his medical condition. the logistics are there, just got to assemble them like legos.
youtube.com/watch?v=mUnJDHqnv2M

So much needless disconnection from our food production. I read an article a few years ago that demonstrated how the USA wastes upwards of over 50% of all food produced too. We're a culture of excess, waste, laziness. The rural areas with the most resources/opportunity to raise their kids properly. Instead filled with broken families, dreams, drug abuse, alcoholism etc.

Movements like the one this thread is based on. Which seek planned communities of self sustaining individuals with a goal and ideology adhering to natural law. Will be fundamental in rebuilding a new society. The videos are good, I've saved a number of those kinds into my homesteading archives.

>Pacific Northwest

Dude this is the most degenerate part of the country. And there's lots of mexicans here now.

Don't be a tardass, do it in the midwest or texas

You would have support in Pomeroy though, my friend is redpilled AF and lives there. Mossyrock is too close to I-5 and therefore too close to degeneracy

I'll tell you all a "secret", this all started out as a NASA plan to colonize, and they realized they hadn't answered certain issues, technicly and CULTURALY. (((industralization))) has disconnected us, like you said. But, alot of this information branched off outta the "controlled environments" and into the hands of capable scholars, mostly engineers and architects, who took it upon themselves to "eat their own dogfood". It worked, so much so that (((they))) got worried about "muh jobs" and fucked it up. As a result, it was "lefties" and "libertarians" and some of the more senseable "right-sided conservatives" who started to see the forrest for the trees. Realizing what was at stake, they published their results, some tried to "cash in" but "piracy" and "muh internets" kinda spread this info around so that the royal "WE" can scrutinize it now and here we are. "muh white people" "muh ethnostate" "why cant niggers just fuck off and die already" "no holocaust, but it shoulda' been". How do we address this issue. Easy. Learn, Adapt, Apply, Teach. It's a bit of a slow burn, but it lasts a lot longer. We got several generations of (((kikery))) and stubborness to make up for. Pipe Dreams of working at home for a corporation and telecommuting and modern conveniences have poisoned us into a stupor. I myself have fallen victim to (((xbox))) and the dream of being a "computer repair technician" having lost the dream of being a 'programmer" a long time ago. But I still have the skills I aquired studying logic and algorithims and networking to see that the answer is right in front you guys, it's just a matter of application. shit even bums can manage to survive in certain areas. I'm sure this plan can work, just gotta Learn from the mistakes that others have exposed so as to not repeat them. Trump might not lead the charge, but the BlackSun itself has marked this time at a final window at redemption. Hail Victory, or embrace death.

SA & SS HEIL!
youtube.com/watch?v=QXNxUiVZO5s

Northwest might be the better bet if we wanted to include coastal states. But a good starting point seems to be Idaho-Wyoming-Montana region
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwestern_United_States

Bump. Full support of an ethno state, protect the people

Our situation is bleaker, there is no one behind the curtain. No one behind the wheel, our current situation is one that every civilization which has collapsed faced. When disconnection from natural laws is allowed, collapse will follow. Our shortsightedness doomed us, our nations are not dying, they are dead, they're rotting. It's up to us to use the carcass as compost to grow something new

>Trump might not be the change
Trump can allow a more favorable environment for us to do what needs to be done.
If he gets his tax reform through, follows through with immigration, and pulls out of interventionalist ways. Then that will go a long way for us to build up something new for the inevitable balkanization