Be a virgin loser

>be a virgin loser
>lose all hope in society
>pretend to be a christian
>hurrr durrr premarital sex is degeneracy

i'm on to you, Sup Forums.

pagan thottie cunt destroyer reporting

fuck the christ worshippers

It doesn't take a virgin loser to point out that per-marital sex is nigger-tier.

Joke's on you, I only pretend to be straight.

>be adulterous fornicator
>enjoy the blessings of satan
>pretend to be christian
>hurrr durrr zionist kikes are the chosen ones!
fuck off reprobates

>I'm saving myself
for the purest, intellectual, waifu

>as soon as I complete my Masters, or PHD in WIzzardry

Not a Christian
/thread

One night stands are fucked up when you think about it.
It goes against the idea of the nuclear family as men don't want to end up with sluts riden by all the dicks in town so the cycle continues and it contributes to the deterioration of the nuclear family.
Yeah, it's pretty fucked up.
t.Chad who had a realization after fingering two sisters at the night club

>pretend to be a christian
faith and pretend faith are same in their end result.

Speak for yourself, roastie. I for one have embraced the superior dimension.

I'm only a virgin because I find sluts disgusting. I've been approached by drink-sodden harlots at parties and rejected them soundly. I don't find any appeal in touching another man's used cum towel.

That makes me a winner, not a loser.

>not even a virgin, but I feel degenerate now that I've had premarital sex

I'm a virgin and I'm with this girl that's been with a few other guys and a had few one night's stands. I've been withholding having sex with her because of my inexperience. I'm thinking of trying to find an prostitute to have sex with so I can become experienced. Thing is, I also don't want to take the chance of getting arrested or winding up with some diseased druggie whore so I've also been thinking of trying to find a trap or a really fem gay guy on that Grinder app. Not really attracted to guys but a hole is a hole and I want to get some fucking experience so I can be good for my girl. I'm thinking that Grinder app might be the quickest, easiest and safest way instead of trying to buy a prostitute .

I bet you're mildly gay like me.

Lack of a strong father figure and a strong dominating/loving mother.

It's duality. We love our moms yet hate women at the sametime. World is an odd fucked up place sometimes....

But you just try and hang onto the ride until the ride goes too fast and you slip off breaking your back onto the railways below.

I participate in sodomy pretty regularly bangin sloots. I agree that sex out of wedlock is degeneracy and I shd kms

Dude....Just tell the girl.

If she really likes you she'll understand. Just talk about how shy you are or idk try a have a good explanation as to why....

Im in the same sadboat myself.

However i've never even attempted to ask a girl out cuz i get scared shitless and im 22....Yet i have gay thoughts and have no problems asking guys out....

Im not really sure....But if a girl laughs at you for not sticking your dick into a warm hole when you were a young teenage.....Fuck them.

That's on them. Idk mate...Tryna cheer you up but who knows if you're a larper anymore.

No, but the virgin-lower probably came first.

>he says as he posts anime
I would be more inclined to believe you are a fag

same, resist the thots

Underrated post. Thanks man, this explains alot

>be a loser
>join a degenerate society
>become a degenerate loser

Forget the woman and just get a sex doll.