testing

All niggers must fucking hang.

You best fuck that ho in the back der check otu that black cock you got

Keit-ai posters leave

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

underage negroid spotted

lynch yourself

See

This nigga actually post his face on Sup Forums damn wonder how fast this gonna spread in the hood.

No.

>implying neckbeards on Sup Forums will post their ugly faces

Fuck off samefagger

You look like a screamer, ever had a fat white dick in your underage black boipussy before? You are cute Im gonna give you some much hugs.

quick, spot the MC's potential lover

>postyourdamnself.jpg

Am I kawaii Sup Forums?

*must be fucking hanged
If you want to prove your point, try not to type like them. Ya double-nigger.

Sugoi! Kawaii des.

I choose the green pill

This thread is still up and the other blog/frogshit is still. Made by the same fucking nigger.

When you're like this, don't you feel at ease?

youtu.be/oYSVTv7btqg
Dat auto tune, will i am would be proud.

This whole thread is a giant (you)

Stay mad, autist.

infinitelooper.com/?v=chrTDdUvsZM&p=n

Alright mods you got one, now do this one and we're good.

In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel-air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah forget it, yo holmes to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there! To sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Dude I've got bad news for you.

Maybe nobody ever told you, but you're a nigger.

Tokyo ghouls fags are really this fucking cancerous. I hope one day mods will acknowledge your cancer

Fuck off underage nigger

I'm glad my sleuthing skills gave you shitposting material.

Just die already

Thanks. I was trying to get more on Facebook before the mods did their job.

I made a thread for it on /r9k/ in hopes of more shitposting material but it doesn't seem to have caught on sadly.