docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=-a2o5ykaPwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn70bIU4diw
youtube.com/watch?v=3TyynO6O0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=fjgCqbPGq2A
boards.fireden.net/ic/thread/2512742/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder to stay hydrated

Without thinking too hard about it or trying to be super-clever with the lyrics, you have thirty seconds to think of a song for the Steel Ball Run ED

gogogogo

That's all for everyone by Fleetwood Mac

Hey, /jojo/, I know it's pretty much shit anyway, but what do you think about Sup Forums's retarded stand ideas?

docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8/edit

How horrible are they? Which is the best clone? Which is the stupidest stand on there? Do you have a favorite in this autistic mess?

>It took a JoJo thread to remind me of how closeted I am
I wanna fuck a twink now.

Would you hit lips-chan Sup Forums?
(Warning: lewd)

This is still a thing? I remember visiting there a while back to see if homosuck was still banned and I saw that shit.

No fat lips wrapped around a fat cock, but I'm feeling a solid 8 nonetheless.

God's Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash is the easy one

It still is apparently. The autism is worse now than ever even without the worse Sup Forums shit. There's fucking 99 pages of this shit. I keep looking through it, hoping to find a diamond in the rough, but everything there is still horrible. How is that possible?

Can't Find My Way Home by Blind Faith

youtube.com/watch?v=-a2o5ykaPwc

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn70bIU4diw

quit chicken scratching you fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=3TyynO6O0kc

oops, posted the electric version

draw futa yukako with koichi

I'm working on a comic of futa Yukako "punishing" Kochi for getting the taisho question wrong, but after, I'm definitely drawing more lips-chan

anything by coldplay

Narancia would have a cute girlish orgasm face.

But it's so hard not too

That's why you must practice long and confident strokes. You can always make cleaner lines on top of your chicken scratch, too.

Habits are hard to break, but you must do it to better yourself as an artist. Also, chicken scratching looks ugly.

I can't be the only one who feels that part 4 is moving really fast, am I? Are they just going really fast to introduce all the main characters and then take their time with Kira, or are they trying to cut most of the "fluff"?

No, it's going the pace I expected. A lot of the fights in 4 are totally 30 minute worth of showing.

Yeah I guess it'll slow down once these smaller fights are out of the way and Kira comes into the picture.

Yeah, it will. Also I'm kinda glad they're going fast, Surface/Lock aren't that great

if this was SDC surface/lock would be 2 episodes

True. Here's hoping Superfly is a single episode.

There's no proof of that.

OOOOOOH YOU'RE HALFWAY THERRRE WOAHOA LIVIN ON A PRAYER

So Jonathan Joestar is basically Kenshiro but not shit, right?

pfft
the more mikitaka we get the better

Kill yourself

You're JUST finding this out?

youtube.com/watch?v=fjgCqbPGq2A
Ventura Highway is LITERALLY the best choice for a SBR ED. To say otherwise would simply be foolish

anyone have the "gappy makes me happy" post?

>In what universe?

Jojo is really nothing like HnK, i don't get why you niggers insist on comparing them. One is a classic martial arts manga and the other is a... well, bizarre adventure. Not really comparable.

SBR, duh.

I always have the gappster saved

I just went there and turned everything into Kakyoin.

MODS ARE ASLEEP

LINK TO YUKAKO DOUJINS

pls guys

It's mainly because Johnathan is stylistically a clone of Kenshiro.

Is Gappy the SBR equivalent of DIO?

Why does no one talk about his 4 balls more often?
I mean its like, 4 of them.
Two more then normal.
Like, theres two, then theres two more just there.

We get it Yasuho.

This meme is always regurgitated but it's completely untrue, they've got completely different personalities.

Nein. Chicken scratch is just another way of doing it. Let the Bert Dodson flow through you. Chicken scratch can be art, you just have to figure out how: boards.fireden.net/ic/thread/2512742/

PRACTICE

I saw Joseph's arms as breadsticks

Because the dick is more important.

Aaah shit, the author must be sooo gay, lol

>The state of that now
Rip

He's just comfortable with his sexuality.

Alright, here's one ;)

www.sheerheartattack.com

two bodies fused together

Nigga, that ain't chicken scratch. The artist in that has complete confidence in his lines and exactly knew what he was doing. Those are gesture drawings. Look at the flow of the lines and see how he only did a couple of lines for each part of the body. Chicken scratching is no confidence and should be broken.

reminder that _4___

4 (You)

Here try this.

Pic related

So far each of these responses has ended in 4.
Probably breaking that now, shit.
Was nice while it lasted.

It makes sense. He looks kinda like Giorno with black hair. And he's probably a descendant of Diego if Jsoefumi is Diego's illegitimate kid.

Plus he is just Jhospehmi's head on Kira's body, right?

I wonder if Gapypy's bones will be used by Yasuho in part 9 to attain main villain status or something?

Justice To Believe.

What's different about them? They're basically brick walls as far as personality goes. They're sweet and gentlemanly unless you piss them off, then they start shouting and use insane magic kung-fu on you that makes you explode. Except Jonathan's magic kung-fu only works on zombies, which is pretty fortunate because all he fights is zombies.

>And he's probably a descendant of Diego if Jsoefumi is Diego's illegitimate kid.
>Jhospehmi
>Gapypy
Are you feeling okay?

>Jhospehmi

>Jsoefumi
>Jhospehmi
>Gapypy

He probably had a stroke mid sentence while making this theory up.

Sunlight Yellow Overdrive is just a solar rendition of the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken.

How can people hate gappy?

You forgot the part where Jonathan pretty much remained kind and not jaded while Kenshiro was mostly MUH WAIFU fuck everyone else.

No, Jspehemi's body is more mixerd into Kirr's;
like the testcicles thing, and them havingg 4 of them

Pfta 9 will habeon when MArio gets carries away by the wallies and meets a gang headtoquards in italy

Trying a little too hard, sorry dude

Gee, araki, how come your mom lets you have TWO jojos?

>both of them fuse

that was the point

Lips-chan is not for sexual!

We need more OC of lips-chan to make this a truly memorable meme

Did you even read or watch Fist of the North Star?
Ken isn't gentlemanly. He's not going to go out of his way to hold doors open for old ladies. He's kind hearted to women and children and good to his allies but that isn't the same. He's basically the 80s action hero personified, crossed with Bruce Lee. If anything Jotaro at the end of his arc is most like him, except Ken isn't autistic and it's believable that he fucked his waifu.
Jonathan is a gentlemanly, scholarly warrior with a sword that has the power of the sun in his fists.
Ken fights Mad Max thugs and martial arts masters and wears leather while Jonathan fights zombies and vampires and wears old timey gentleman clothes or a tank top and backpack.
Kenshiro is stoic, Jonathan is friendly.

The comparisons are really fucking reaching, man. Undoubtedly Ken was Araki's inspiration for the first three Jojos and the art styles are similar in those early parts to Tetsuo Hara's. But it ends there.
In fact I heard in an interview Araki hates HnK. Which is a shame since it's a great manga, but still.

I Tried To Read This Comic But All Of The Panels Were In Reverse Can Someone Make It So It Isnt Backwards Thanks

>tfw nowadays nobody remembers atatatatata and think that Jojo started the bazillion punches at once meme in anime
:(

i wish more jojos used a weapon, jonathan using a sword was cool as fuck

Arrivederci > Atatata > Muda > Dorararara >>>>>>>>>>> Oraoraroaraora

ARIARIARI is truly the best one

>Not VOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLO.

>Araki hates HnK

And WANNABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why was part 5 the only one to really experiment with battle cries?

JUST

yeah but Ari ends with a badass fucking line

Making a fanart of something doesn't necessarily mean you like it. It could be Araki saying, "Hahaha look faggot, I make your thing but when I do it it's 10x better"

>Volare Via!

All of them roll off the tongue fairly easilly, especially ATATATA and MUDAMUDAMUDA, except for ORAORAORA.
It's just so clunky sounding.

>tfw Hokuto No Ken will never be taken as serious as Jojo
>tfw babbys think HNK is just Mad Max with Bruce Lee

I can't see someone like Kenshiro wearing his pants that low or getting gay tattoos.

>the state of that doc now
Good job Sup Forums.

>HNK is just Mad Max with Bruce Lee
Then what is it?

>HNK is just Mad Max with Bruce Lee
Well, it kind of is. With a little bit of proto DBZ when you get into later parts. It ends up being its own thing but the inspirations are very obvious and always there.