Sex-Bots can replace MODERN women, but not

Sex-Bots can replace MODERN women, but not
what a woman CAN AND SHOULD be.
A rational man seeks a rational woman, as
rationality promotes life- the life of his children resting upon a rational mother.
>women are irrational
Men have only recently began to think...women are capable, but require instruction.
>most women are irreconcilably irrational
Women want to be told what to do so badly that they'll listen to anyone.
Let them know what kind of man you are so that they know what kind of woman to be.
>divorce rape
Probability is low for men who are stoic in presence of animosity.
Sex-Bots can replace a slut, but sluts well never please a rational man- he seeks a mind.

I can program. I dont NEED a bitch.

>I can program. I dont NEED a bitch.
You can't program life....yet

Modern women are fucking whores user. At least a sex bot won't be used goods.

>A man seeks a rational female mind.
Canada bringing new levels of cuckoldry as usual.

>might as well give up on all women
We don't have to...women can, to a large extent, be trained.

>>A man seeks a rational female mind.
>Canada bringing new levels of cuckoldry as usual.
It's not cucked to sell a rational women...it is cucked to give up on marriage for the benefit of avoiding effort.

No Canada, bots are better, at everything, just let it happen.

Avoiding getting your wealth slashed in half isn't just 'avoiding effort'. It's more like keeping your neck from the gallows.

While divorce is not 100% avoidable, being stoic and productive is a good defense.

>WORK HARD SO THAT WHEN YOU INEVITABLY GET DIVORCED YOU WILL HAVE PROVIDED MUCH WEALTH TO BITCHY MC BITCH FACE.
Modern couples which aren't divorced haven't been together even two decades.

Agreed, it's all or nothing...the more you do, the more you can lose.

Putting the effort required into marriage obviously gives you a higher chance of NOT ending up divorced. Lazy fucks that don't want to put the actual effort in are the ones so scared of the consequences because they know they are more likely to suffer them.

>Three generations of my family have had at least one disastrous divorces except the one woman who killed herself instead.
Fuck this shit. Divorce is inevitable. Women get bored after two decades.

>Lazy fucks that don't want to put the actual effort in are the ones so scared of the consequences because they know they are more likely to suffer them.
I would agree if it was true than modern men KNEW what they should try to achieve.

>inevitable
I'm sorry, I didn't realise the divorce rate was at 100%

The divorce rate is 100% for lifetime marriages if you include one partner killing themselves. Everyone who marries will experience at least one divorce or suicide. People who die married are on their second partner at least.
Those still with their first partner just haven't been together long enough to get divorced.

People live almost a century but the average marriage lasts 25 years. If you are under 40 it doesn't seem like a big deal but the time you are 80 it's inevitable.

>Fuck this shit. Divorce is inevitable. Women get bored after two decades.
Women don't get bored...they never understand anything in the first place...what happens is that the man stops treating her like a dog, in need of a master.

>The divorce rate is 100% for lifetime marriages if you include one partner killing themselves.
Sauce?

Anecdotal evidence. I don't know anyone over the age of 60 who hasn't had a divorce. Even friends of relatives or even friends of friends there isn't a single example and even most of the 40s group has had divorces.
The one loyal woman who was still married at 80 killed herself.

UK is fucked and cucked.

Canada is all the fucked aspects of the UK on steroids. Lifetime marriage only exists in countries where it is almost impossible to get a divorce.

>Canada is all the fucked aspects of the UK on steroids.
Not even close, Pajeet. Canada had much larger area, UK is police state.

So you are making your claims based on anecdotal evidence and applying them as if they are statistically correct. If I were to use anecdotal evidence from my life then it would imply a much lower divorce rate than the current 45% statistic(which always keep in mind includes 2nd/3rd marriages by the same people).

80% of first time marriages work. Whores and deadbeats and niggers skew the numbers.

>80% of first time marriages work. Whores and deadbeats and niggers skew the numbers.
We are starting to like leafs.

Nope I've just go word of an artificial general intelligence user
You can program a limited amount of life

Sauce?

>Probability is low for men who are

1) Prove it.
2) As long as fembots have a 0% chance of divorce raping men, the probability is always too high.

I know one, my great grandparents. they never got married but lived together their whole lives. as a result though g grandpa didnt have power of attourney and his kids did some pretty terrible thing in keeping him away from her during her hospital stay.