Stop burning fossil fuels

Stop burning fossil fuels.

Stop breathing

make me

Burn fossil fuels to recharge the batteries in my shitbox cars. Also..... thanx for all the free government money, fags!

Burn the coal, pay the toll?

Goddammit, beat me to it.

>tesla
>shitbox cars
ford idf leave

Stop taking bailouts elon musk faggot

>continues to waste even more fossil fuels for his own profit

really activated my almonds

>it's the year 2050
>Europe has moved to clean green energy
>America is semi there but holding out
>China and the third world is pumping out even more pollution than ever before and no one can stop them

Stop asking my govt for handouts to make toys for rich people

Stop using ideas better than mine

Stop burning fossil fuels to make batteries that lose their ability to hold a charge after 5 years

last time I checked I didn't exhale nitrous gases and some 400grams co2 per mile walked.

ugly cretin

Tesla is in fact a shitbox. Ever been inside one?

you're not my real daddy, you can't tell me what to do

No, get the fuck off this Earth Elon. Nobody wants you here. Go fly away or some shit.

I would buy a Tesla if it wasn't so fucking expensive and if it would have more than 3 refuel stations

get a mazda soon. they are the first to implement HCCI into their road going petrol engines, finally

Tesla will get keked soon

german government is taking care of it

They look good but all new cars are way to expensive

What do Serbians think about the company calling itself "Tesla"?

Ustashe Niggers need not apply calm down Ante and fuck off

They're a dank luxury car. You're literally retarded for trying to have this argument on Sup Forums right now.

make me faggot

besides isnt this the guy who is always going on about the great filter, well me spewing CO2 into the atmosphere is your filter m8

Cars would be cheaper if no unions or auto dealers existed.

You don't know how many ways the government comes up with to tax cars and anything directly or indirectly related to cars.

I bet every new car would be half in price if the auto dealer lobby ceased to exist and automarkers could sell your their car directly

t. oil jew
cant wait for tesla to btfo the jews at gm, ford and chrysler and make those sandniggers irrelevant, teslas are the real white mans car

>Tesla
>Luxury
ever sat in an S class or a 7 series? Sure, pleb tier cars, but even the 90's models were more robust and luxurious than Tesla's cardboard looking interior.

>hey guys stop killing the planet with fossil fuels
>* flys 70million private jet all over the country*

Yeah get fucked Musk, I can't wait for Tesla to shit itself and the world see's him for the fraud he really is. His business model goes something like this:

>Get le reddit crowd to suck his dick by being epic real life Tony Stark mars man
>Government wants to keep the peasants happy so subsidies his businesses
>Takes over-hyped companies public making billions
>Meanwhile companies are yet to turn a profit

Prove me wrong feggots

Planes, ships and Africans are causing global warming.

Nuclear airliners, merchant ships and reactors in Africa would fix it.