Madoka

Why didn't the incubators generate energy by throwing magical girls into tentacle pits instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/800512/a66c58f4b8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the entire entropy premise makes zero fucking sense already.

Go read that one stupid Mami doujin again.

theres more than one stupid mami doujin

Pretty much every Mami doujin that isn't [vanilla] or [yuri] is stupid.

why?

Probably because I'm still salty as fuck after that one Cake Mami doujin where the Majou discovered that they could clear their soul gems with fucking baking soda.

what if they coudl clean their soul gems through sex?

As long as it's yuri sex.

Incubators aren't very creative.

Free range magical girls > Magical girls stuffed in tentacle pits

>Sayaka: What is this feeling, so sudden and new?
>Homura: I felt it the moment I laid eyes on you.
>Sayaka: My pulse is rushing…
>Homura: My head is reeling…
>Sayaka: My face is flushing?
>Homura: What is this feeling, fervid as a flame?Does it have a name?
>Sayaka: Yes-
Both: Loathing. Unadulterated loathing.

but when the magical girls turn into witches you have to waste energy making another magical girl.

with tentacle pits you just need to keep the magical girls alive.

What is the translation for these images?

Entropy was Urobuchi telling the viewer that magical girl suffering is just something that needs to happen. It's not meant to be thought about that hard.

>Being in the snow with my lover gives me a special feeling.

cute

but entropy is an actual concept IRL

Mami yuri doujins aren't even good. No one's had the balls to have write a story where Mami steals Madoka from Homura.

HomuMami is the way to go anyway. Black and Yellow is a more fun mix than Pink and Yellow.

Does that matter? It's a plot device to show the viewer that the system is there for a reason and it's a pretty damn good reason. It makes Kyubey a necessary evil.

>you-know-who invading the thread in 3, 2, 1...

MamiHomu is my favorite crack ship, but no one ever writes those. Ayane did one, but it was 80% dialogue and a few dozen pages.

yea but there are other ways of generating the energy needed to stop the entropy right

iff you believe a word qb has to say about things

remember that the entropy explanation was the episode right after he claimed he didn't understand the concept of manipulation, then purposely got kyouko killed

They're not evil. They're just not good. They wouldn't have a reason to throw the girls in a tentacle pit because megucas will despair anyways.

He isn't though.

You don't "stop" entropy. You merely need to construct a system that violates the second law of thermodynamics. That system happens to be a pubescent girl who has their soul ripped out and turned into a repository of magic. According to the Incubators, the combination of human individuality and the emotional spectrum of said pubescent girls is the only system that generates an appreciable net energy output.

but despairing for the rest of eternity generates wayyy more energy in the long run

>
>>my lover
Close! So close! The pic says "my waifu". This meme has various modifications.

>Things Homura will never ask you

Suicide is a good option right now.

It's not about simply making them despair. It's about the phase change from hope to despair. Once you break them down, they no longer generate energy.

right but the magical girls generate energy when they feel despair, but when they turn into witches you have to create a new magical girl, which means expending more energy.

Keeping the magical girl alive to generate despair for the rest of eternity is a more efficient system.

Also it would be interesting to see how the incubators experimented to end up with the current system.

isnt that because they turn into mindless witches?

exhentai.org/g/800512/a66c58f4b8/

Why aren't there more doujins like this

All right, Madoka General, what if only one of the manga series was going to be adapted into an anime.

Which one would you most want to see adapted?

I'd want to see Different Story, Homura's Revenge, Oriko Magica, & Homura Tamura to be made into an anime about Homura's travels through different timelines

Despair is not the source of energy. It's the violent transformation from magical girl to witch that generates energy. Keeping them alive is literally just wasting energy.

isnt the emotions that result in the witch transformation what generates energy?

Yes, if you believe Kyubey's explanation.

>希望と絶望の相転移
The phase transition from hope to despair

Yes and no.

When magical girls use magic, their soul gems take on curses from the rest of the world because of the distortion their magic causes on the world.

It's the release of the energy of all the built up emotions in their soul gem, both positive and negative, that Kyubey collects.

Inefficient. Why add extra variables when the Magical Girl > Witch Cycle fuels itself?

so you just need to make them swing from hope to despair and then back again to generate infinite energy.

Next season, I want Homura to lead a group of evil magical girls instead of the clara dolls.

The Different Story. Possibly Wraith Arc.

It's not the emotion itself, but rather the change in emotion. It's like a lightning bolt: the girls build up a large "charge" then release it violently, generating energy. However, the process is irreversible, so the Incubators simply seek out another girl to repeat it.

because you have to waste energy creating a new magial girl after they turn into a witch?

That kind of thing doesn't end well for the Kyubey. You don't want a girl who's filled with infinite energy.

It means I can not watch Madoka threads or post anything any longer!

Sure, but you'll still need a fresh supply with the tentacle plan, too. Here, the witches supply the despair themselves.

instead of the battery generating a large charge, blowing out the battery in the process, the incubators should just siphon off energy over a long period to prevent having to replace the battery.

you would be removing the energy each time though, so the girl doesnt get infinite energy.

Except reversing the process, going from despair to hope, would require more energy than was produced in the first place, completely defeating the purpose.

>possibly Wraith Arc
That shit is still in moon runes. And it's going to end in Homura mind raping everyone anyway.

You obviously don't know what the term 'infinite' means you stupid sack of shit.

When the girl meets the cusp of the infinite energy threshold then she's become way too full of energy for anyone to control.

Just hope you stay on her good side.

It's not as simple as that. If they don't accumulate a large charge, then they're taking in too much energy by merely existing. You don't get the net energy gain this way.

Different Story and Homura's Revenge, since they're the only two spin-off's that are under the Madoka Magica label.

Sayaka and Kyoko vs Homura would pretty awesome animated.

The incubators wouldn't have the means to control them once they became witches. They might destroy the tentacle facility. better to let them wreck their own home world than risk losing control of them

no you won't, because you just mind wipe the magical girls after they reach the despair point, that way they start from the hope point again.

This is assuming of course, that you disable the witch transformation part.

First choice would be Different Story
Second choice would be Homura's Revenge

They're the only manga that wouldn't need new voice actors to come in if they became an anime.

no it wouldn't, because mindwiping the girls is way easier than creating a new magical girl.

Mami works better as the teams bicycle anyway. The doujin where she gets the other girls drunk and they all tag team on her is fap-fucking-tastic.

Why don't Madoka threads disappear from Sup Forums? Are our powers infinite? These threads are Hope or Despair?

>disable the witch transformation part
Why would you do that? That just seems inefficient at best.

Because one of the higher ups on Sup Forums is a Madokafag. They're never leaving this board.

never ever.

But the energy came from the moment they became a witch.

>tentacle pits
Please stop trying to cross Madoka Magica with La Blue Girl.

Mami works best as a mommy.

Please don't sexualize the magical girls. They're only like 15, tops.

Then you don't generate energy at all. The witch transformation is what generates the energy.

how can she reach infinite energy if she never accumulates enough energy to do that

Because we're so desperate to see Homura saved.

Time to leave this thread and fap to some Madoka fanfiction, user. You're too blinded by your own boner to know what you're talking about.

She's never going to be saved.

I'd argue, but that's an entirely real possibility, which terrifies me.

Kill yourself.

You are bar none the biggest shit head to ever use this site.

Like, you just get more and more disgusting every single day.

Why, just why, can't yo fucking stop. No matter who much you spam you will NEVER make being shipping shithead a common things on this site. It is obvious you are lying.

Like, what the fuck does it take to reason with you.

Seriously if I leave here, nobody will be literally concerned with me.

You and I are Madokafags as well.

Are you two Homuhaters?

new phone who dis

But she did nothing wrong.

Wouldn't it be better to have magical girls who can turn into a witch at will?

It's pic related.
One of the worst shitposters to have ever used this site.

Why would I say I want Homura to be saved if I hate her?
She's literally my favorite fictional character.

It's funny to watch him spam bump his own thread over and over again because wants to show off his crack shitposting for as long as possible. And he's also butthurt his last thread died.

I don't hate Homura. But she seems resigned to her own doom now that Madoka has been captured. It's dem tired eyes she has that she has during the end part of Rebellion.

Go throw yourself off a cliff. You have no excuse to be bumping this shitposting thread.

Nah, you clear do hate Homura, or you wouldn't be okay with people shitting on her and using her as shallow shipping fodder.

Nice false flagging.

>two posts with 2 seconds between them

I've seen some weak ass bait before but that is some weak ass bait

1/10, I replied.

I report him every time I see him. The only reason he hasn't taken a permaban is because he shares his PTHC collection with Troid

It's a well known fact you use proxies to shitpost and samefag. Pic related. Not even a nice try.

Why does GAN's designs look so slutty?

Why do you just love to further damage the fandom? Why do you support low quality content?

because they ARE slutty

>damage the fandom
>fandom
Get out of here, you underage shit. Only retards and tumblrshits use this expression. And there's no "fandom" to be "damaged" when Sup Forums doesn't care about Madoka.

user no

To be honest, as anti-crack shipper, I was more offended by the egregious misunderstandings of thermodynamics in this thread than a handful of HomuMami posts.

What the fuck did I do? I report LoC everytime I see them in the thread. Did I quote the wrong post or something?

You're not "anti-crack" since you refuse to let this thread die.

See the above.

Fucking slaughter yourself, Troid. Do it painfully, and take !Akemi, Woxx, and VCR_Working with you.

You literally refuse to be rational and ban the shitposters who literally admit to the fact they are trying to bait people and derail threads.