What's your stance on the police in America?

I went on other right-wing sites and they called the police "government thugs"

Then I come on Sup Forums and it's "I LOVE THE POLICE. ONLY NIGGERS AND CRIMINALS DON'T SUPPORT THE POLICE!"

Like... WTF?

A prominent alt-righter made this faggot ass video
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

Why is this site full of BADGE FAGS? American police officers are wicked.

Other urls found in this thread:

masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/ag_maura_healey_to_vigorously.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The police are one of the last lines of defense against the nigger hordes. They may not be perfect but without them we'd all be fucked.

Police saved my life when I was younger (got chased by 10-12 madmen with knives, bumped into the Special Branch, they gave me a lift home). Despite being arrested a few years back for a crime I never committed (schizo ex-gf tried to pin an attempted murder charge on me just to fuck me up - case was admonished) I will always support them.

I hope they all had their knife license

history (especially recently) has proven that cops are the good guys. blame lefties for proving it.

>Then I come on Sup Forums and it's "I LOVE THE POLICE. ONLY NIGGERS AND CRIMINALS DON'T SUPPORT THE POLICE!"

but its true tho
if can behave like a human u wont get shot

We shouldn't encourage nigger rioting but we should encourage cop bodycams. Most cops are decent but they shouldn't be vampires who can pick and choose who they punish and how.

The US police are faggots, they give anyone a gun but this one has a badge so he is more important
anytime I met someone training to be a cop in the staes they were a nigger with something to prove "if i were da cop i would shoot you"

I am curious as to why you have a grudge against the police, having seen this thread posted a few times - are you a member of some "oppressed" minority group who "didn't do nothing" - or are you merely some edgy teen who has read a few lyrics from his dad's collection of punk rawk vinyl LPs, and have decided that the best way of life is unironically represented by the pretentions of some art-school band?

Redcoats. They generate revenue by enforcing victimless laws then turn the money over to a government that no longer represents us.

> Riot gear
> Personnel carriers
> Tear gas
> Pepper balls
> Flash bangs
> Commie cooker scalar EM
Fuck yeah, meet my truncheon.
Love 'em more every day. Here's to the cops!

Nobody likes being hassled by the police, but they serve a necessary function. Millenials and extremists have a tendency to exaggerate though, claiming that a worryingly large percentage of them are corrupt. This is demonstrably untrue.

Learning to respect the police and understand how important they are for society is part of becoming a rational thinking adult. Saying "Fuck the Police" or being otherwise "against" law enforcement officers is a marker that an individual is immature, naive, and stupid.

>police shoot niggers
>get found not guilty of any crime
>snowflakes and niggers throw any tantrum
>fambly wants ansuhs
>rinse and repeat

what's not to like?

This fucking clown singing looks like an undercover cop desu.

Considering they beat the shit out of me when I wasn't resisting them in any way I'm not too fond of them at this point. My local ones are well known to be corrupt as fuck.

>nazi flag
>negative run ins with the cops

Color me surprised. I bet you got a social D tat on your left arm and a stupid anarchy tat on your neck or face.

When did a jcatt like you get internet access

This

OK... Why did they pull you up in the first place? And where are you from?

Oh please mounties are cucks in uniform waiting for the US black dick to save them from social justice retardation

Lol the only people that have a problem with the police are criminals and people who enable criminals.

In many other countries you dont even fuck with the police. You never go to the police station alone. They keep the peace but don't get paid well, so tend to find ways to boost their income. If the good cops quit the bad cops who replace will have no problem keeping order.

They're the only thing protecting the white race.

It depends.
Federal police are treacherous, boot-licking sadists.
Local police are great, except when they've been on edge for so long that reaching for your wallet makes them jump.

Nice flag

Half the posters on this site are gov't agents

I'd like to support the police, but many police agencies follow the marching orders of the institutional left (rogue mayors). Even though many police officers are taught to go against questionable orders, they still have no problem following orders to stand down even though it clearly goes against all their training. Moreover, many agencies in southern california let illegals walk all the time.

So again, I want to support the police, but I don't trust them.

Cool pic bro! Mind if I save it?

Sup Forums likes cops because they beat up and kill niggers, leftists and other assorted people Sup Forums doesn't like. There isn't any real logical consistency in their stance so you shouldn't really expect many quality replies in this thread.

Also the only thing protecting the commies.

Sure! Take this one too. It's 2017 guy, you can't "don't tread on me" then support the exact people the government uses to tread on you.

Best reply here

This is a good idea.

And this is a fair point.

Never had a bad incident with a cop. Your just a fag.

>I have no idea how much 'revenue' PDs generate by citing people out on muni code violations

It's only a minute amount that are revenue enforcers. Also not a good point. By revenue enforcers. I'm assuming he means ticket heros. Anyway, that money goes to the local force and state. Not feds

My idea is to save the good talk for threads other than one post by this OP.

Real Sup Forums hates ZOGbots. You should have seen how Dorner was praised here.

How are the local police treading on a citizen whom comports hemselves in a legal manner?

Until local police perform unconstitutional acts they have my support.

>muh ebil cops
Daily reminder that ancuck is a meme ideology

Your a moronic troll. Do yes do stupid shit? Sure. I once gave my consent to search my house for a stolen police gun. My sister called in a half day while working 3rd shift, and since she lived two blocks away I agreed to drive her to work. Someone had been blatantly robbing homes for a few weeks in broad daylight with a red hoodie on....I had a red hoodie on walking to the poo machines at the hardware store at 11 o'clock at night to get a mt. dew because my sister forgot to tell me she didn't have to show up for the unpaid lunch.. Cop stops me, grills me, and I'm a nervous person so I guess I was suspicious. Whatever, I take her to work and come home to play some games. At 7am when the 1st shift officer comes in, they both come to my house asking 20 questions they had written down in advance. The last one was 'can we search your bedroom?'....I said 'fucking please, I know my rights but fucking please you have my consent'. They arrested the burglar 2 years later, and I admire their tactics in a certain sense, but I kinda did feel violated. The cops had to tell me I shouldn't be afraid to go outside. I didn't even know what that ment. Like, 'we would never threaten your kids' coming out of the blue. But cops do what they must, mostly professionally and legally. By far. They pissed me off, but did nothing wrong.

>BADGE FAGS
>AKA searching through several different news sources on a given shooting, watching videos about the event, and making an objective determination if the officer was in the right with his actions

mmKay

They dont need to prove youre guilty to investigate you. They just need a warrant. In the process of investigating you they can seriously violate your privacy and rights.

The word cops belongs in the second sentence. On screen keyboard is limiting.sry

It's not a fair point. The cost of a ticket as a consequence motivates drivers to be safe. This saves lives and money. The idea that any cops are simply "revenue enforcers", much like the idea of ticket quotas, is conspiracy theory tier bullshit.

I live in Massachusetts. Our attorney general Maura Healey decided (reinterpreted a law from the 90s) on her own that the AR rifle platform (any "assault weapon) was illegal and banned them from being sold or bought. The police did their jobs and cracked down putting small business gunsmiths who specialized in them out of business. The police don't give a fuck about the constitution because the state feeds their family. Redcoats.

masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/ag_maura_healey_to_vigorously.html

And poo=pop.....shit, whatever.

Im sorry i meant they dont need to prove youre guilty to search you. They need a warrant. They can violate your rights and privacy trying to find reasons to issue a warrant on you.

Sucks for you in taxachusetts. If only their was some way to contact your representatives and express your displeasure up to and including voting for others. Damn.

LEOs enforce laws, if you don't like them work to get them changed.

Bad things can happen if power is abused by anyone, but that doesn't mean that they aren't a necessary and important part of society.

>Leo's enforce unconstitutional laws

Alright statist, we're done here.

Without the police getting in the way, the hordes could be dealt with by concerned citizens.

But don't Libertarians want a 'night-watchman state' which is basically just the police? Or am I wrong? I don't know much about them

>1 post by this ID

>>ticket heros
Dude, fucking listen to yourself. This is next generation level bootlicking.

American speed limits do all of jack and shit to keep people safe. If you had said something about drunk driving laws you may have had a better argument, but speed limits in the US are a fucking joke.

Ahaha yeah, let's just get a bunch of pro-2nd amendment people elected into governing positions in one of the bluest states in the country.

>>derp jyust get da law changed
You're so naive it's funny. Fuck the cops and fuck apologists like you.

>T. Edgy 19 year old

I'm still here. I didn't think this topic would get replies, because Sup Forums is so full of BADGE FAGS.

I want "badge fags" to catch on. Fuck "bootlickers".

I'm actually the guy who started "leafs" as a pejorative term for Canadian posters on here. I made a topic years ago saying that Canadian posters should be called "leafs" and the next day Sup Forums was full of people using that term. People on other forums copy my lingo too about other things. What can I say, guess I'm funny haha.

There's nothing wrong with policing theft. Order is important in a society. But years of corrupt government has turned it into a business.

Stop breaking the law and you'll find cops a lot more likable.

5 years of BLM faggotry turns anyone into a cop lover

They kill often and needlesly, I like them. Also sage for the thumbnail

Then perhaps you could explain, as I have previously requested, why you feel such hostility towards the police?

Nope, 31 years of age and "edgy"? Try the correct and proper response to people blindly worshiping authority while blissfully ignoring how hard it actually is to address abuses of power or the enforcement of incredibly stupid laws in our current political and legal systems.

Which laws are we talking about exactly? People get bothered for very trivial bullshit all the fucking time. Weed, prostitutes, speeding, violating town ordinances, bans on various firearms for having scary "military" style features that run contrary to the obvious intent of the second amendment of the fucking bill of rights.

I have a better idea, how about the cops stop bothering people over trivial BS instead?

Lol did widdle baby get his bong confiscated?

>scary "military" style features

Oh, you're retarded.

The only people who hate the police are people who commit crimes.

>I got a speeding ticket! Fuck da police!
>I got busted for driving while I was high on marijuana! Da police are fascists!
>I got maced while I was peacefully protesting someone's head in with a bicycle lock! Police are thugs!

Fuck you. You got caught doing something illegal. That's your fault. Not the police's.

Nu/pol/ kiddies love the police state

I don't like most cops, most are power tripping nut jobs, no better than the people that they arrest. but i do enjoy watching them shoot niggers and causing chimp outs.

It's because we have the moral highground. The left has gone batshit crazy

>I'm actually the guy who started "leafs" as a pejorative term for Canadian posters on here
im sure you did
stop fucking LARP'ing

hey abdul, wrong forum, go pray or something.

I often don't like Police but without Police it would be even worse.
Only retarded children thin k that without police all would be peaceful. It would be an aranchic realm of the strongest or most brutish

Maybe if your citizenry weren't such a bunch of assholes, your police wouldn't need to be so tough.

>WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE
>*gets maced*
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope, I don't smoke weed.

Do you support the infringement of second amendment rights via stuff like the AWB? If so I have nothing else to say to you as you value supposed security over rights.

>>That's your fault. Not the police's.
Nope, it's the fault of authoritarian prick in question for bothering someone for something so trivial in the first.

>Only retarded children thin k that without police all would be peaceful.
I have lived in 3rd world countries, for years, that have very little policing, people where not running around killing each other over nothing.
Police are needed but not to the extent of what we have in the US.

We saw that in Charlottesvile

>>Nope, it's the fault of authoritarian prick in question for bothering someone for something so trivial in the first place.
fixed

most cops are masons which means child rapists so if they rape kids I hate em
that being said cops are the first line of defense against child rape so it's tough.

generally speaking the cops ive met in my life have been cool. its got to be tough to go out every day not knowing if you will live or die.

Fuck the police, hard, and fast, because a woman in uniform is a huge turn on for me, especially if she knows how to use a firearm.

Japan is a police state you fucking yellow nigger.
Hope you don't get arrested because its an absolutely certainty you will be found guilty