September 23rd? Que?

What the fuck is all this nonsense I keep hearing about the 23rd?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutonium-239
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/pyramid-complex-and-hopi-creation-myth-sheds-light-building-plan-006808
imgur.com/gallery/YMTJd
imgur.com/gallery/DLRgU
imgur.com/gallery/RoGxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just 2012 type bullshit

Some will have you believe a planet (no one can see) is going to crash into us and the super elite have built bunkers to survive (as if an underground bunker will save you from two planets colliding)

Others claim that something is going to make Yellowstone errupt.

Others think alien invasion.

Some say ww3

It's just bullshit, if you've been apart of any other "doomsday" count down then its that.

It was just a few happening threads that got too much attention.

Two kinds of people promoting this: retards and trolls.

One would think people have learned after 2012

Intimidation

and the hopeless, user.

Wrong. September 23 will be a major happening. Kek wills it. It was divined by Sup Forums and all those Christian numerologists just jumped on the bandwagon because they know that Sup Forums is always right.

end time larping. Nothing important is gonna happen

they are off by a day though

Nothing burger
Same thing happened a couple years ago with the Shemitah.

Another test to prove bible is real or not, mind you it fails before. But this one it gonna pass the test, they promised.

End of the astronomical summer on the northern hemisphere, it will start getting cold. Also both night and day will be equally 12 hours long.

It is basic knowledge for 10 years old. American education will never stop surprising me.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutonium-239
>Plutonium-239 is the primary fissile isotope used for the production of nuclear weapons
>239
>23,9 or 9,23
Remember, our elite overlords are judeo-masonic Kabbalah practicing psychopaths who have a hard on for sacrificial paganism and will not hesitate to unleash World War III on the entire world in an attempt to bring about the NWO and cull the population down to half a billion people only. With all the North Korea shit going on I'd safely bet it's going to be this September 23rd, with it also being the year 5777 in the Jewish calendar.

Everything prophetic, occult, and religion related / of the divine or extraterrestrial, is bullshit. It's been proven time and time again. Nothing will happen. Nobody needs convincing. Threads aren't necessary, either. Time will tell. Only 6 days to go.

we will witness and enter the next dimension

Literally a fundamentalist Christian end time scare. This is the level pol/keks operate on

>tug we enter second dimension where our 2D waifus live
can't wait senpai

Isn't it about the solar flares that could hit earth?

Please explain? I was wondering why the Lord would start the end times on the Sabbath

if nothing happens then we can finally write off these cult maniacs.

How long have You been lurking, Op?
Every 3-4 month a certain date is shilled.

Not even this, nowhere in the scripture does it state there will be a planetary collision. People are tenuously linking numbers in the bible to this date as if God would hide such a thing from his followers by a subliminal code baka do not interpret the word of God

No one said the planet will collide with us only the gravitational affects will have consequences probably pulling asteroids with it etc. There is tons of evidence to support this here is my research on all of it is quite extensieve
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323

stop larping jews

the bible is only part of it and the parts of the bible describing this cyclical event were written by the people that built the pyramids, all I will really get into it is far too complex and extensive to try and go over I gave you all most of my data, it is all there

No it will be a date where every digit is odd. 0 is neither odd nor even and won't be counted. 9-23-2017 is irrelevant.

/thread

Well actually the pyramids were built marking this specific once in a lifetime date so there is that, and the free masons built the pyramids so there is that as well
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

nz elections

oh shit

Checking for kept promises.

Wait 6 days and see for yourself

Beautiful get, let the countdown begin.

6 more days

IT'S HAPPENING

i don't know but i hope it will happen

Know your 'Happening-Free Zones'

2012 was the operation used to nullify any search into preordained events that will forever change the world as we know it

Check these digits, big things are coming

Does cern have anything planned on that day?

time to do motherfuckers you want to live forever?

2012 was the beginning to soften this world with degeneration, september 23rd 2017 is the start of the end times.

larpers gonna larp. just like any other predict "big happening"

has anyone looked into the hopie stuff?
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/pyramid-complex-and-hopi-creation-myth-sheds-light-building-plan-006808

Kek

imgur.com/gallery/YMTJd
imgur.com/gallery/DLRgU
basic gestalt

yah they said people that said the earth was round were tin foil too bruh and the normies call you tin foil for being only a tiny bit red pilled on what the kikes are doing bruh, gas lighting doesn't work here

No it won't.

you know thats not pepe, right?

disregard the 2nd link, that link got deleted
this is the link
imgur.com/gallery/RoGxQ

nice, make it so kek

one of these hyped up happenings is going to really happen one of these days and it will be glorious.

SHADILAY

Herro Faggots,

Mahr nam is Kim, and I rearry rearry hate every singre one of you. Arr of you are fat, retarded, no-rifes who sprend every second of their day rooking at stupid ass piccures. You are evurthing bad in the worrd. Honestry, have any of you ever gottern any nukrerar raunch ratery? Ri mrean, Ri gress irt's frun mraking frun orf peopre brecause of your own ape golf-trained president, brut rou arr trake to a whorr new rever. Thris is reven worse than jerking off to pricures on US first rady.

Don't be a shranger. Just hrit me with your best shrot. I'm pretty much prerfect. I wras captain of the Hwasong-14 team, and strarter on my ICBM team. What sprorts do you play, orther than "jack off to naked drarn japarese preople"? I also get straight A's, and have a branging hot girrfriend (She just brew me; Shit was Fire & Fury). You are arr faggots who should just kirr yourserrs. Thranks for ristening.

>y'all about to be hoodwinked
2/10 for writing like a nigger lover on plebbit.