Boku no Hero Academia Thread

Boku no Hero Academia Thread

Fun episode

Is there another anime thread?

>Anime gives Pinky great tits
>Colors her acid in a somewhat whitish color and makes it have a viscous appearance

You know damn well that they're having fun.

We already got a thread here Are you retarded?

>unironically supporting generalfaggotry
what in the fuck

gross

Some people can't turn off their autism.

So what did you think of Shiggy's voice ?

Why is Mina so obsesses with Deku's dodging? Does she want to see him struggle while he tries to dodge her acid? Is she a S?

>tfw you cant stop smiling while watching each episode
why do i have to wait another week

GUYS! I'm in love with Froggy-chan!

More or less what I imagined.

I imagined it purpleish not white

I still don't get why being a "natural-born hero" is so important according to All Might. He would still be the symbol of peace even if people knew he wasn't born with a Quirk, their society doesn't seem that racist.

>All-Might swearing

OoOooOoooooooo. Im gonna tell his mum

No, the problem is that when All Might appeared, the crime rate went down and never weny back up because there was this invincible guy who always smile that stood in their way.
If the villains were to see that this guy is actually a thin sad man they would go on a rampage and the people would lose hope.
There is a chapter in the manga were one of the villains realise its main problem with All Might is that his smile give hope to people even though something horrifying can happen anytime and anywhere

LEWD

>"I thought I could take you down without use of my quirk, but oh well..."
This moment always struck me as weird, why Deku used words that would hurt Kacchan the worst?

If society finds out that All Might's Quirk is something that can be passed on then everyone, their mothers and their dogs would try to steal it.
You can't steal it by force, but you can force the wielder to hand it out by torturing him. If everyone finds out that Deku has the All Might Quirk this would happen to him.

Except All Might has defense mechanism against that, he must want to pass this quirk down to someone.

Beat me to the punch but yeah pretty much what this user said, if the general public knew about his quirk and that he was dying.

Villains would go on a rampage.

Yeah, and that's what the torture part is about. Villains would capture and torture All Might/Deku until he gives OFA out of his own will.
Not his free will, but his forced will to stop the torture.

What ? Torture can't make you will to pass something. If you're being force to do it it means you don't want to in the first place, so it wouldn't work

Anime lover here. If I loved One Punch Men will I love this show?

>The fated battle between men
>It looked like Midoriya was giving excuses one-sidedly, though
>THE FATED BATTLE BETWEEN MEN

If you loved shitposting you will love getting banned.

>Hagakure will never give you a handjob

Oh you know the look they're going for with that

because he deserves to suffer for once

>This question again
Sure user sure.

But that has nothing to do with finding out his Quirk isn't natural. He could still say that his quirk was passed down to him without people knowing about his ill-health.

You posted the same exact post earlier today and got told to fuck off. At least make your bait less obvious.

Fuck, did I miss it?

>She then tells him not to look
What kind of weird sense of shame does she have?

All Might himself said that villains would come towards him (and Deku) to steal OFA if society finds out about it.

The episode? It aired what.. like 2 1/2 hours ago I think (could be wrong) so yeah. Just look it up

>What ? Torture can't make you will to pass something.
think of it as a YES rather than will. so lets say he is forced to give OfA or someone nukes Japan.

Oh, I was watching another stream at the time.

Who were the four students that got in through official recommendations?

By that logic, one could threaten to nuke Japan unless All Might an heroes himself

Yeah but even then I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't work
It's not like talking, it's his incoucious agreeing or not with passing the quirk

>All those Tsuyu lines
I giggled and got rock hard.
I should really look more into her VA.

Todoroki, Momo, Honenuki and the 4th one is unknown.

In class A it was Momo and Todoroki
In class B who knows ?

see

>Recommended Student
>Doesn't do anything of worth at the Sports Festival
What's his Quirk again?

todoroki got it cause Daddy is number 2 hero, did momo get a recommendation cause his family is filty rich?

Not user you responded to but do we know Honen's Quirk yet?

Attack on Titan is my favorite cartoon! Should I watch My Hero Academia?

I think the databook said that he can turn everything he touches soft. He made the earth in the sports festival soft and it became like quicksand.

Class B needs more screen time

O-oh... shame I liked his design.

>he makes your dick soft by touching it
0/10 would not fuck

Deku is a bully.

Jesus, is there a limit how many cancerous newfags this shitty show brings on this board?

since she was 4 no one has even seen her face or looked her in her eyes
long term invisibility is a form of isolation, without some ways of dealing with it she would just go mad
IMO feeling embarassed when naked is one of those defense mechanisms

Wait was the episode really just one chapter?

Yup.

samefag

Bondo's 3rd Quirk seems to be Yaoi hands.

no, you should commit suicide

How about try again.
>O-Our fanbase is not cancerous.. It must be a falseflag!!

sick shoop my man

Why did they even start production so early?
Did they predict somehow that it would be popular?

Why was Mina even in that scene?

They started production while chapters were being rated between 1st and 4th every week, so they anticipated that it woule be popular. The first volume sales confirmed that so they kept going

Because this garbage anime is terribly written?

How are the sales going? Any chance for a second season?

Apparently anime has shit ratings, but manga is top seller.

You really want to hate this huh ?

>Apparently anime has shit ratings
this was a shit post, fro m1 day when all anime got cancelled/ delayed for new about a quake or some shit.

Reminder: Stain did nothing wrong

>**3,546位/**3,309位 (***,351 pt) [*,**2予約] 2016/06/29 僕のヒーローアカデミア Vol.1(初回生産限定版)(イベントチケット優先販売申込み券付き) [Blu-ray]
Zero. But this is jump so maybe there is a chance.

My nigga.

stain had conviction and ideal behind his doing. AfO and Shigaraki so far are just being dicks

>jump
>thinking BD sales matter
let me know how much Mech and Manga it moves. 1st.

Tokoyami and Denki look badass as fuck.

>AfO and Shigaraki so far are just being dicks
This, their attempts at pulling the MUH DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW card falls flat

They honestly jumped the anime bandwagon too soon. That and them not doing a S2 is kinda dumb since if there was a S2 it would have been the Sports Festival arc where alot of other character's fleshing out would have happened (and fights of course)

>tfw we'll never see mindfuck in action..

Someone explain to me why the frog girl is so popular when Earphones and Moth are so much cuter.

Has the meme evolved this much?

Meme.
And I concur its a shame really.

>literal semen demon
????

>not wanting pepe as a waifu
anyone got the "here come dat boi" pic of her?

How dare you disrespect the Alien Queen

there's like 5 of those pics over in the froppy thread

What kind of question is this? She was there because the 3 of them were watching the exchange between Deku and Bakugou, it doesn't matter that she didn't get a line.

Are there any meganes in this show? I mean female, Iida is best enough for the males.

Froppy is literally better than any of them. What are you smoking contrarian hipster?

here

any deku x bakugo doujins yet?

Sero spotlight when? He's too cool to not get any screentime.

she's a big girl

Uhh atm no, if anything Mei from the Department of support is the closest to having glasses or rather goggles. Although you won't be ever seeing her in the anime unless we get a S2

So many best girls.