Chinese buying Auckland houses

Is this the future of New Zealand Sup Forums?

I'm watching the block final and all i see are asians bidding on the houses. Is NZ going to become South China?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/archive/winston-peters-defends-two-wongs-don-t-make-a-white-joke-6051695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's happened here, it's gonna happen there, m8.
Better start finding a chinese gf and learning chinese.

Vote NZ First

Fuck the chinese coming straight from the underground

Those bastards! Helping the local economy! What's next?

Literally all the houses were bought by chinese who probably dont even speak english. RIP Auckland, you were good while you lasted...

stop being poor wh*Te

Auckland is a shitty excuse for a city. A few Asians will improve the restaurant scene.

chinnese haet muslim?
win??

dynamite their house just like in Corsica.

How does it feel to look down on the chinese for so long only to have your country bought up by them?
While you larp on Sup Forums they are changing the shape of your capital city.
Im done with Australia too, the chinese elite can deal with you

A lot of chink money is dirty. They launder it through property. NZ is being colonized with filthy chink meth business profits.

stfu and vote national

But chinese people are all law abiding and just study all day and work in white collar jobs with no capitalistic fevor :^). Are you saying that isnt true? Surely a bunch of poor chinese cannot threaten such a great white nation. The top 10% of chinese only makes $80kNZD per year in china

你的女儿将是中国的奖杯老婆

are you the butthurt chinkstralian that posts butthurt shit all the time?

>top 10%
You do not understand capitalism, Chang.

Chinese Lebensraum, Chinese Apartheid and Chinese Despotism.

But muh economy, but muh investment

Im joining you soon china. I am grateful for my western education but its time to return to my chinese roots

Dirty chinese laundering their meth money in nz property.

Annexation. Just like Israel did with Palestine.

>Annexation. Just like Israel did with Palestine.

yes

It's bullshit. The Chinese can make money in their country in ways that are illegal here in NZ. Then they use their unclean money to outbid us on our own houses. It's a fucking rort.

In some ways I don't blame the Chinese. They're greedy by nature. In the same way I wouldn't blame an escaped tiger that attacked someone on the street. I would blame the zoo however for not keeping it under control, so I blame our politicians for not keeping the greedy Chinese away and selling out our future.

Funny thing is in China, there are very tight controls on foreign property investment

They are a country of a billion people, using slave labor to amass fortunes, used to buy up a country that has 1/200th their population.

Why are national allowing this? The chinese are paying bribes with meth money to both police and politicians.

Police are not doing anything about meth in my area.

Oh common guys, do something! I was going to sell my company and escape to New Zealand when shit will hit fan in Poland but I want to migrate to white country!

Only One Man can save us now

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/archive/winston-peters-defends-two-wongs-don-t-make-a-white-joke-6051695

NZ going to turn into hongcouver