Juggalo March on Washington

This is how you perform a peaceful protest

such beauty

>Juggalo March on Washington

They are marching on washington because.... they like a band?

>BLACK LIVES MATTER

huh?????

They're objecting to their classification as a terrorist group.

They've been classified as a gang or terrorist organisation, cant remember which. If they get convicted of a crime it would land them a harder sentence just because they like ICP. correct me if i'm wrong

What are they marching for exactly?

Their classification as a hybrid gang

You know, there are a lot of bands and fandoms that I find absolutely idiotic, but usually I can see why it would appeal to certain groups of people.
With juggalos, though, I just don't get it. I've never seen anything more pathetic and degenerate than ICP, and how the fuck these people have a following is just beyond me.

Who the fuck does this even appeal to?

>Who the fuck does this even appeal to?
young, white, urban, poor, stupid and intimidated by niggers. so they become the nigger.

hey you

Trump supporters and Juggalos having a friendly chitchat

truest one in here

KEK

what happened?

Most Juggalos are Trump supporters

Dues WHOOP WHOOP

That's pretty much it. The gang classification can add additional charges and potentially more jail time if they were arrested. I don't agree with the classification. They may be dope smoking degenerates but they're not the organized criminal groups or armed thugs terrorizing out cities. Once again, they go after the easy (ie white) target instead of the violent spics and niggers.

desu if they were upstanding citizens they wouldn't be out committing crimes now would they?